• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MTJ Artist Spotlight: ANNOXANTI (30% off select titles!) New 1/13/17

MTJpub

Verified
MTJ Artist Spotlight: ANNOXANTI (30% off select titles!)

Annoxanti made her debut at MTJ Publishing in 2008 and has 12 titles to her credit. This does not include art she has contributed to numerous novellas, short story collections and the free art she has shared with the community over the years.

To say it’s been an honor and pleasure working with her is an understatement. She is a talented, imaginative artist and one of the kindest and most generous people I have come to know.

Annoxanti has worked with Colin on the HADES Comic series, as well as the TICKHELL ASYLUM pin-up collections. She has also provided art for, Munchausen’s TICKLISH TURNABOUT, Tarr2k’s BUXOM CHRONICLES #2, Ticklemantis’ WILY WOMEN #2, Xodlirv’s GUYS GIGGLE, WOMEN WIN, Hal Young’s SPACE TICKLERS and THE PLEASURE PARADISE CLUB.http://mtjpub.com/iteminfo.php?item_id=211

Now would be a great time to round out your collection or sample Annoxanti’s work for the very first time.

What a lovely idea, Jim!

I have the whole collection already. Apart from FTKL, AnnoXanti is the only MTJ author whom I have collected every publication she made. She is an amazing artist, whose talent is only matched by her devious mind ^_^ Her girls are gorgeous, and the stories Colin writes for her are nothing short of gripping. It's a very unique universe that they've created together, full of beautiful women who fall victim of their own desire, and measure the strength of their character against the most sadistic tickle tortures the human mind can conceive. Dark tales of love and betrayal, served by gorgeous erotic aesthetics drawn by a visionary artist. Simply glorious.

You really should consider MTJ's offer here. If you like exquisite erotic art, you'll get much more than your money's worth! :xpulcy:

To say it’s been an honor and pleasure working with her is an understatement. She is a talented, imaginative artist and one of the kindest and most generous people I have come to know.

When I stumbled upon this place (TMF), I never dreamed I'd have the finest teamwork with a dear publisher and friend like you! Much honored. Thank you! *bows*

What a lovely idea, Jim!

I have the whole collection already. Apart from FTKL, AnnoXanti is the only MTJ author whom I have collected every publication she made. She is an amazing artist, whose talent is only matched by her devious mind ^_^ Her girls are gorgeous, and the stories Colin writes for her are nothing short of gripping. It's a very unique universe that they've created together, full of beautiful women who fall victim of their own desire, and measure the strength of their character against the most sadistic tickle tortures the human mind can conceive. Dark tales of love and betrayal, full of highly erotic art drawn by a visionary artist. Simply glorious.

You really should consider MTJ's offer here. If you like exquisite erotic art, you'll get much more than your money's worth! :xpulcy:

You're the cooooolest. Thank you, Tenebrae!

Last edited:
What a lovely idea, Jim!

I have the whole collection already. Apart from FTKL, AnnoXanti is the only MTJ author whom I have collected every publication she made. She is an amazing artist, whose talent is only matched by her devious mind ^_^ Her girls are gorgeous, and the stories Colin writes for her are nothing short of gripping. It's a very unique universe that they've created together, full of beautiful women who fall victim of their own desire, and measure the strength of their character against the most sadistic tickle tortures the human mind can conceive. Dark tales of love and betrayal, served by gorgeous erotic aesthetics drawn by a visionary artist. Simply glorious.

Thank you so much for the wonderful endorsement!

When I stumbled upon this place (TMF), I never dreamed I'd have the finest teamwork with a dear publisher and friend like you! Much honored. Thank you! *bows*

You're very welcome!

Bravo, ANNOXANTI! :bouncybou
Great idea to feature her work. :D

Thanks Mils!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Awwww...no one deserves the spotlight more than the wonderful, talented and amazing Bohy!!!

I've been a fan of hers for as long as I can remember.

B

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back