• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL divisional round.

Bugman

Verified
Who will be left standing and who will call it a season after this weekend?

Seattle at Atlanta.

The Seahawks are a potentially dangerous team, but with that leaky offensive line I don't think they can overcome the Atlanta defense.
The Falcons move on to the NFC Championship game.

Green Bay at Dallas.

This is a tough pick. Rogers won't have Jordy Nelson at his disposal and needs his other receivers to come up big. If this game turns into a shootout I give Rogers the edge based on experience. Packers win a close one and live to fight another day.

Houston at New England.

The Texans top ranked defense may give Brady some problems and it would be sweet seeing them knock the Pats out, but I don't see it happening. The AFC path to the Super Bowl runs through Foxborough again.

Pittsburgh at Kansas City.

The game has been moved to Sunday night due to an expected ice storm. How much effect if any this has on the game is hard to say. The Chiefs have not won a home playoff game since 1993, but Andy Reid is 19-2 coming off a bye. This time they get it done and move on with a chance to avenge their playoff loss to the Patriots.

I think I'm with you except on the Pittsburgh/Kansas City game. I think KC has a tough time shutting down Bell which opens the field up for some big plays to Antonio Brown. Pittsburgh's secondary is shaky but finds a way to get to Alex Smith. Pittsburgh 24 Kansas City 17

I think I'm with you except on the Pittsburgh/Kansas City game. I think KC has a tough time shutting down Bell which opens the field up for some big plays to Antonio Brown. Pittsburgh's secondary is shaky but finds a way to get to Alex Smith. Pittsburgh 24 Kansas City 17

The Chiefs won't shut Bell down; the best they can do is limit the damage. The secondary needs to return to the ball hawking form they showed earlier in the season with a pick or two, and Roethlisberger has thrown 9 touchdowns and 8 interceptions on the road. Travis Kelce is a deep threat, and we all know Tyreek Hill can score from anywhere on the field. I'll stick with my Chiefs. :)

I got Atlanta, New England, Kansas City, and Green Bay

Atlanta: They should've won the earlier meeting, or at least got a chance at a field goal to possibly win it. And I think they expose the loss of Earl Thomas in Seattles secondary. Atlanta at home is a big jump from Detroit away in Seattle.

New England: Houston was shut out by them already, and it was when New England had a 3rd String Rookie QB playing. If this game is closer than 21 Points, I'll be surprised.

Kansas City: For some reason, I don't trust Pittsburghs defense this week. Also I have questions about Bens ankle. If Kansas City plays like their usual style, which is just get pressure, run the ball, and don't turn it over, they'll win.

Green Bay: This is without the doubt the game everyone's waiting for. Outside of people who's team is actually still in it. The best team in the NFC, against a team that's rebounded and is now on a hot streak. Yes Dallas beat Green Bay earlier, but this is a different Green Bay team now. I'm expecting a shootout, both teams scoring at least 24 Points, but I'm going with the team with experience and that's on a hot streak. I think Rodgers puts up solid numbers, even without Nelson. Also, Dak & Zeke have had basically no playing time since Week 16. Little to no time in Week 17, and they had the Bye last week.

Kansas City: For some reason, I don't trust Pittsburghs defense this week. Also I have questions about Bens ankle. If Kansas City plays like their usual style, which is just get pressure, run the ball, and don't turn it over, they'll win.

I'm not convinced Roethlisberger is 100% either, despite what the Steelers say. And if the field is slippery, a real possibility, Dee Ford and Justin Houston just might meet up in the Steelers backfield a time or two. And come on, wouldn't it be fun to see Dante Poe have a William Perry moment? :)

I'm not convinced Roethlisberger is 100% either, despite what the Steelers say. And if the field is slippery, a real possibility, Dee Ford and Justin Houston just might meet up in the Steelers backfield a time or two. And come on, wouldn't it be fun to see Dante Poe have a William Perry moment? :)

Regardless of who you root for, fat linemen scoring TDs are a beautiful thing.

My picks before some of the games are over lol

New England over the Texans

Atlanta over Seattle

Kansas City over Pittsburgh

Green Bay over Dallas

Historically Cobb doesn't play well when Jordy is out. I gotta go with Dallas. Zeke and Dez are going to EAT!!!!

Glad you got your picks in Johnny come lately. :p

LOL Yea this round is a lot tougher... did not make my mind up till this morning. The Houston/ New England one was the only one I had figured out early. :p

Atlanta 36 - Seattle 20. An impressive, near flawless performance by the Falcons, who await the winner of the Green Bay-Dallas game. Credit to the Seahawks for fighting to the bitter end, and what a game Devin Hester had. Whoever faces the Falcons next week will have their hands full.

Atlanta 36 - Seattle 20. An impressive, near flawless performance by the Falcons, who await the winner of the Green Bay-Dallas game. Credit to the Seahawks for fighting to the bitter end, and what a game Devin Hester had. Whoever faces the Falcons next week will have their hands full.

Atlanta has a very powerful offense. Their defense has stepped up their game a lot as well. They are definitely a force to be reckoned with.

Green Bay upsets Dallas. Wow. I thought Rodgers was on a super hot streak I guess I was right. Amazing game.

I went 3/4 in the Divisional. Got Pittsburgh/Kansas City wrong.

I said I thought that Atlanta would expose Seattles defense without Earl Thomas. And they did.

Pretty sure everyone knew that New England was gonna blow out Houston. 13 of Houstons 16 points came off of 2 turnovers and a penalty on 3rd down. That game wasn't even as close as the 34-16 score shows.

I said Green Bay & Dallas would be shootout, and it was. But I went with the experience over the rookies, and Rodgers showed why that was a good pick. Game of The Year in my opinion.

Based on what I saw in the divisional, I already have my picks for who's going to Superbowl LI

Nice win for my Steelers. Although a little worried about Ben moving forward. He looks like he couldn't hit the ocean if he was standing on the beach with some of his throws.

I thought they were good games. For a bit I thought Jones had the refs on his payroll (guess he forgot one). One Green Bay receiver had his jersey ripped from the shoulder pads and the refs were either blind or asleep. As one announcer put it "not sure what the refs were watching" lol. The play turned out irrelevant as GB got a first down the next play, but still.. then that cheap "freeze" timeout during the final field goal. Yeh I get it was 'strategy' and the same technique is in Madden this year. Still cheap ass move imo.

Hard to say who wins from here. I think GB eeks out over Atlanta and NE squeaks out over Pitt. NE ends the unbelievable run of the Packers in the Super Bowl, be it by a cheap penalty, or missed call or some reason other than the Pats being the better team, Brady gets another trophy handed to him. Anyway.. just my opinion. Have fun!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back