• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

held down and tickled mmm/f

bobbingar

Hello all! Been reading on this site for a very long time without having the courage to join and post so here goes number 1!

About 3 years ago, I had just turned 21 and started going out to bars. Eventually, I joined several different friend groups at several different bars. I started to hang out with a certain friend, we'll call her Kristin. Kristin was (is) my age, and we hit things off rather quickly. Never anything more than friendship, but we did get to spend a good amount of time out drinking together. Kristin is about 5'7", very thin, long black hair, piercings and tattoos, (the sexy kind, not excessive), and the most perfect little skinny feet I have ever seen.

One day over the summer, I was texting Kristin back and forth and we decided to hang out at the place she had been staying with some of her friends. I agreed, despite never meeting any of these particular friends. When I got to her house, she greeted me at the door with a big hug, wearing a tank top, very short jean shorts, and barefoot. We went upstairs to her room where we were met by 3 other men, all older than us by maybe a year to three years. I didn't pay much attention to their names, I was focused on Kristin's perfect feet!

So after introductions (again, pointless in the long run) we all got comfortable and began to chat. Kristin laid down on the bed, one of her friends sat down next to her on the bed, another sat to her other side, the last guy sat in a chair on the other side of the room, and I sat at the end of the bed. One of Kristin's friends is a tattoo artist, so he had gotten a box of markers and began to draw on her back. At this point, Kristin had taken her shirt off to make it easier to draw on her, so she was down to just a sports bra. After a couple of drawings on her back were finished, her friend began slowly running the marker up her side. This forced her to squirm and giggle. He would only draw a line or two on her side to tickle her just before stating another small drawing on her back.

At this point, still sitting near her feet, I needed in on the action. So, I picked up her legs and held them in my lap. I then turned to the two guys who were sitting beside her and said. "I bet this spot will tickle more!" At that, Kristin screamed, "NO!" about as loud as could be and tried to escape. I'm a pretty strong guy so this got her no where. The guy who had been tickling her sides laid across her and pinned her to the bed. The second guy on the bed picked up a marker and moved beside the bed, right next to her feet. For the next few minutes, I held her feet down while he ran a marker up and down and up and down her little foot. Kristin accepted her fate. She just laid there, laughing and laughing and laughing all the while immobile. I was able to get a few finger scribbles in on her feet as well that made her scream with laughter wayyyyy more than the markers did. After scribbling for about 2 minutes on one foot, the other guy switched to the other foot, not yet touched by the marker and begging to be written on. He took his sweet time writing, "I BET THIS REALLY REALLY TICKLES" very small and very detailed right in the middle of her foot. After her finished, I got one more chance for a quick, maybe 5 second, spider tickle on both her feet before we finally let her go. She just laid there for a few minutes trying to catch her breath as we all laughed and laughed at her expense!

This is one of the only tickling experiences I've had that was not one on one. I am very secretive about my tickle fetish so I haven't taken too many chances that may have presented themselves. I especially do not like when other men are involved but this particular time was a very fun experience. I hope that you all enjoyed my first post. If anyone is interested in messaging me, I love to swap stories and potential situations with any females into tickling!!

Good story!

I hope you've stayed in touch and had a few more opportunities!

:dancingmonster:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back