• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling Dommes?

mrhamilton

Hi - just wanted to check with people to see if anyone has had great tickle torture experiences with any specific pro-dommes.

By 'great' I mean that she was merciless, really into it, really adept at it, etc. If you would describe any of them as a true 'tickle sadist' that would also be interesting.

Feel free to add her website if appropriate.

Thanks! MrH

Well, in the SF bay area, I've had sessions with some pro dommes who're really into tickling.

Vinyl Queen is great, and has long nails - which she puts to good use! She finds the squirming, begging and laughing funny, so sometimes she'll be laughing as hard as her victim (she even has one or two F/M tickling DVDs)

Then there's Goddess Kiva, who also enjoys tickling a lot. She doesn't have long nails, but she doesn't need them to drive someone crazy. Speaking of her, I've got a three hour session booked with her next month..I hope I can survive it! Lol

One of the dommes at Fantasy Makers I've played with goes by "Davitta"...she's also great at tickle torture. And when Kiva was with Fantasy Makers, sometimes I'd do a session with her and Davitta at the same time. One who knows my weak spots is intense enough, but both tickling me nearly made me use a safeword!

The greatest of all time is, alas, now married and has retired from being a pro domme. Her pro name was Mistress Kassandra.

Here in New York, I would recommend Mistress Sunya of the Fetish Fortress.
http://fortressnyc.com/

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back