• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neighbour

Hi all,

A brief account of something that happened yesterday afternoon...

We have recently had a small hot tub installed in our conservatory. It causes a bit of a steam issue if no windows are open but is otherwise brilliant. There is room for 3 in it at the most. My partner invited our neighbour over for a look at it, she ended up going home for her costume and having a 'go' in the tub!

After about half an hour with just the two of them in it, I joined them myself. I had swimming shorts on and the two ladies were in swimming costumes. Our neighbour had the type on with the exposed sides. She is of pale complexion and is a single mum, blonde, really quite thin. I don't like to stay in it for too long myself as it makes me tired but my partner could stay for hours.

Anyway, my partner had to go to the bathroom, so went. Myself and the neighbour stayed and she said something about her little boy had woken her up that morning by tickling her feet. I asked - are you ticklish, and before she could answer lightly stroked her exposed sides with my fingernails. She immediately flinched and said yes laughing, so I leant back towards her and tickled both her sides for about five seconds. She had gone red in the face and was giggling. I wanted to tickle her more, she is quite shapely and attractive despite being thin, and her backside is her best feature. She has very small breasts but I noticed after the tickling that her nipples could faintly be seen poking through the costume. Perhaps it aroused her, or just heightened her senses.

Nothing more happened but it is nice to know we have a ticklish neighbour! When she was getting changed in our utility out of her wet costume I did see her 'topless', but have seen this before once as she changed her bikini whilst trying to cover her modesty quite badly in the back garden last summer. She has very pale pink nipples, it is my fancy to find out how ticklish they are but I doubt I will get further than the sides.

Who knows....

6464xx

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back