• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hayley - First Date... (F/M, Adult)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
It had been three days since the somewhat surreal and, frankly, fabulous night with Hayley and in some ways I still couldn’t quite believe it had happened. The day after I’d found myself daydreaming about her almost constantly, to the point I’d damn near walked into a lamp post while out for lunch. I think I just about managed to hide the distraction from my colleagues and was wondering what on earth to do about it when I received a very unexpected text message.

“Hey, Tina gave me your number, hope that’s okay. How’d you like to come round to my place on Friday? Hayley”

Not entirely sure what to expect I quickly agreed and spent the rest of the week alternatively fantasising about what I hoped may happen and panicking about what the hell I was going to say. Turns out it’s a very odd thing going on a first date with someone *after* you’ve already slept together. Doubly so if bondage was involved. I did, however, know enough not to call and panic-babble at her. She had, after all, gotten my number and decided to text so maybe she was in a similar dilemma. Making matters worse Tina was out of town on a training course and had made it very clear that calling her for any reason was a hanging offence so I couldn’t even find out any hints from that direction.

As a result I was a tad nervous when I rang Hayley’s doorbell on a chilly but crisp evening. Frankly I felt like I was 18 again which, it turns out, isn’t as much fun as you may think. The door clicked open just a few seconds later and it was all I could do to stop my jaw bouncing off the floor. A figure hugging black dress ending mid-thigh that sparkled in the light served as the opening salvo with black heels and a spiked bracelet on her left wrist providing plenty of additional firepower. Flaming red hair flowing down her left shoulder, dark red lipstick and, of course, those piercing blue eyes ensured no libido was making it out alive.

Desperately hunting for something to say that wasn’t just random vowels I was caught off-guard as she reached forward, wrapped herself around me and gave me a kiss that felt like being branded. All the passion of our previous encounter mixed with the added desire, worries and fear of the past few days to leave us both gasping when she finally pulled back. Slamming the door she half-led, half-dragged me into the living room and guided me into a straight-backed chair. I was expecting her to take a seat across from me but once again she ignored my expectations and instead simply slid into my lap. Her arms wrapped around my neck and she was so close she could almost whisper her next words to me:

“Glad you came over?” Her voice was soft and low, almost a purr.

“That’s one way of putting it. Do you greet everyone who knocks on your door like this?”

A smile flashed across her face and I felt her relax slightly. “Well after what you did for me it seemed fair. Besides…” She faltered for a moment and I saw the worry in her eyes. “I… well, I didn’t know what to say or how to explain… what I wanted.”

I laughed, my own tension releasing in a rush. “Same here. I think I rehearsed what to say a hundred times in the last couple of days. Your way is definitely better!”

She shifted slightly and this time our lips met half way as we kissed. Gentler now, the initial burst of adrenaline gone and more comfortable, more sure that we had time to explore. Her body pressed into mine and I could feel her warmth spreading through me. I moved my hips, trying to surreptitiously rearrange my rapidly stiffening cock away from the zipper of my jeans. I may as well have just reached down and moved it as Hayley immediately picked up on what I was doing and followed my movements, grinding her ass into my crotch.

Once again she broke away and pulled back. Instinctively my hands followed her, caressing her back and playing with the straps of her dress. To my surprise she reached up and grabbed my wrists, pulling them down to my sides. Worried I’d pushed too far, too fast I searched her face for any clues and, to my surprise, found a slightly nervous Hayley staring back.

“I’ve, umm.. well, there’s something I’d like to do.” She said and I nodded, giving her time to collect her thoughts. It took a couple of seconds and when she started taking again it came out almost as one long babbling sentence.

“Well I’ve, I’ve not been able to stop thinking about what we did and how fucking good it felt and, and I was wondering, I mean, I’d like, if you’re up for it, to, return the favour. Tie you up I mean and see if I can make you feel as good as I did. If you want to, if not we can just fuck like rabbits right here on the floor so only if you want…”

“Hayley…” I interrupted, worried she was going to keep talking until she ran out of breath. “I can think of nothing I’d rather do right now than be tied up and give myself over to you.” Again she kissed me and if I thought the way she’d greeted me at the door was intense I clearly needed to think again. Her tongue dove into my mouth, hands wrapped tight in my hair and her body pressed against me so hard we were practically one person. I kept my hands down at my sides and just enjoyed the feeling of this gorgeous woman claiming me as her own.

Her right hand suddenly let go of my hair and shot down to push, palm first, against my aching cock through the denim jeans. “Well you’re wearing far too much!” She breathed into my ear. “Strip then sit back in the chair.” Her command bypassed any conscious thoughts I may have had, logged in my brain and an instant later I was stripping down to my skin as she grabbed a bag from behind the door.

Practically the moment my now-bare arse hit the chair she guided my hands behind the backrest and I felt a soft rope wrap around my wrists. In a surprisingly short time she’d lashed my hands in place and moved on to my ankles. I’d expected her to tie me sitting in place so was surprised when she gently but firmly pulled my legs back until she could tie them to the back legs of the chair. The soles of my feet were fully exposed and the base of the chair forced my legs wide apart to accommodate her bondage. With my hands tied behind me and pulling my back up straight I suddenly found myself in a very exposed position, my cock and balls clearly on display.

“Comfortable?” Hayley asked, stepping back to admire her handiwork.

I tested my bonds a little before replying. “Actually… yes. You’re sure you haven’t done this before?”

“Absolutely, but my dad owns a sail boat so I know my way around ropes and knots.”

Again I struggled, harder this time, but there was virtually no give anywhere. “Impressive. So… I think this means I’m all yours.”

She circled me and I couldn’t help but twist my head to watch her glide by. Being in control clearly suited her and I could see that realisation light up her eyes with evil glee. She stood so close the fabric of the dress brushed up against my right side as she ran her fingers through my hair and down my chest. I shivered at the lightness of her touch, it felt like she was leaving small trails of fire everywhere she touched.

With no warning she grabbed my rock hard cock and gave two, three, four quick jerks, rubbing her thumb over the head as she let go. I gasped and tried to arch up to find her hand but it was hopeless. Tied as I was I could get barely an inch away from the chair and her fingers were already at my mouth, sliding between my lips and forcing me to clean my own precum off her flesh. Her left hand grabbed my hair again, holding me in place as I licked and sucked, even just this small taste of her making my head spin. Satisfied she dragged my head back, freeing her hand and drying her fingers on my chest.

With a wicked grin she moved to stand between my spread thighs then slowly drop to her knees. She leant forward and with her lips the merest fraction of an inch away from my aching cock gently blew over the head. By now I felt like I was drowning, gasping for air at the slightest touch, my body yearning for more. I’d never known anything like it before but the combination of bondage and Hayley was proving a devastating blow. At the sight of her looking up at me, her tongue licking her lips as her hands came to rest on my hips I was fully prepared to beg, plead and promise anything to get her to go on.

I opened my mouth but at that moment she leant forward and slid her lips the length of my shaft, tongue lapping at the underside of my head. The promises I’d been preparing dissolved into a grunt of pleasure that felt like it ripped my throat out and I strained against my bonds until the chair started to creak. She held me still though and slowly, torturously, worked her mouth up and down my length, her tongue finding ways to manipulate me that I’d never imagined possible. For maybe a minute she kept going but so slowly she only went up and down the full length maybe five times. As she pulled away she made sure to clean the tip with her tongue and even that came perilously close to pushing me over the edge. I saw stars as my orgasm boiled but couldn’t quite get that last bit of stimulation it needed. As I started to come back down from that torturous point Hayley swept back up my bound body and kissed me, once again sharing my taste, her tongue lashing around to make sure I had my fair share.

A hand snaked its way down the back of my neck, around my shoulder and across my chest before turning up and settling around my throat. A gentle squeeze, nowhere near enough to stop my breathing, suddenly became the most erotic experience of my life. Tied up, teased and now firmly owned by this vision it was as if I was floating above myself and I moaned loudly as she continued to kiss me.

As if that was what she’d been waiting for all along I felt her body move again, straddling my hips this time as she lowered herself down. I felt my dick run up the inside of the dress, the smooth satin a wonderful caress that had my eyes fluttering with pleasure. The rough scratch of her pussy hair against my flesh had my thrusting my hips again then, suddenly and unexpectedly, I was inside her. The tiny part of my mind that was still working realised she wasn’t wearing anything under that dress but the rest of me was far too busy with the warm, tight and soaking wet passage that now enveloped my dick. She took me to the hilt then settled in my lap, her hand still on my throat as the other cupped my chin so I was looking straight at her as she clenched down around my cock. As before it was slow, controlled and after five squeezes she relaxed and let me come back down a peg or two.

Without saying a word she released my chin and, while keeping one hand firmly wrapped around my throat, dropped the other to start goosing my ribs. From past experience I’m well aware I’m worryingly ticklish but this time was different. Rather than peels of laughter she got a giggling moan, my body treating any stimulus now as pleasure. She stepped up the pace and the giggling seemed to spread from my mouth to the rest of my body. Muscles shook in synchronised rolling spasms and now it was Hayley’s turn to groan as my hips bucked and rolled as best they could between her body and her bondage both holding me down.

It must have been like having a vibrator in her tight pussy and she took full advantage. She released my throat and got both hands to work on my sides, stomach and hips. Over and over she slid her fingers along my flesh, tickling, scratching, poking and prodding, looking for the best spots. Every time she found somewhere new that caused me to shift a certain way or wiggle a bit faster she’d dig in, squeezing and kneading to find how much she could push me. All the while I giggled and moaned while my mind floated happily above it all.

She leant forward and her mouth met the curve of my neck on my left side. Her lips caressed me and her tongue flicked over sensitive skin. For a moment the giggles were replaced by a sharp intake of breath and rather than random wiggles of my hips I thrust forward. I felt her lips curve into a smile and she doubled her efforts, letting her hair fall over my chest even as her hands kept working my hips. Groans, moans, giggles, screams and sighs all met and a noise came from my throat that mixed them all into something indescribable. My hips danced to her touch and her breathing quickened against my neck. Without warning a loan finger tickled my balls and I rose up under her with a force I didn’t know I could manage under the circumstances. I felt her **** contract around me, a surge of warmth as she came and a pain at my neck as she sucked away at my flesh.

I was so ready to come by now it felt like my balls were going to explode. But even like this, with Hayley wrapped around me and panting from her orgasm, there wasn’t quite enough stimulation to push me over. I simply needed her to fuck me but it was clear she wasn’t done yet. Catching her breath she kissed me again, this time tenderly as she eased herself into a slightly different position. Then she moved her lips down to my right shoulder and started nuzzling there while her hands resumed their exploration. Now her fingers found my armpits and I gaped with silent laughter, eyes rolling up into my head as she started to gently rock her own hips against mine.

Under other circumstances it would have been the worst torture imaginable. Somehow she was sending yet more stimulation through my cock but still without actually fucking me. With my mind still firmly wrapped in cotton wool though it just pushed me further into her world. With every twist and clench she reaffirmed her ownership, every pant and groan she breathed against my skin confirmation I was worth owning. A hand found its way back to my throat and squeezed hard enough to choke me as fingers curled around my ribs and unleashed a full blown attack.

Every muscle in my body tensed and I pushed against her again, managing to lift her up from the chair as much as my bondage allowed. This time she screamed as her orgasm washed over her and I felt her juices bath my balls as she squirted over me. Again she clamped down on my flesh and left her mark, matching the one on the other side that was already starting to turn purple. Her grip relaxed and I gulped a breath before her lips were once again on mine.

In the middle of that kiss I felt her shift and finally, mercifully, she started to slide herself along my cock until I was only barely inside her. She held herself there for what felt like an eternity before plunging back down as quickly as she could. Then slowly out again, pause… pause… then quickly back in. Every time she paused I held my breath, wondering if this was when she pulled away and left me a desperate, broken plaything. Every time she took me back in I felt something flash behind my eyes and fell in love all over again.

Once she’d established the game her hands once more came back to my body but now every time she lifted away from me her fingers would tickle my exposed shaft and dip down to my balls. Well lubricated by our combined juices her fingers would glide in a way I’d never felt before and it was at once pure torture and the most erotic sensation I’d ever experienced. When she tickled my balls I’d thrash and try desperately to hold my hips still to make sure I didn’t accidentally pull out of her. Each and every time I did so she’d wrap her hand around both balls and squeeze, just enough to cause a dull throb of pain before dropping back down.

Playing my body like a well known instrument she made me jerk and twitch inside her, finding her own release while holding my own agonisingly close. Every time she came she'd give me another love bite, always alternating which side she left them and each one causing me to give a deep, guttural moan of pleasure.

Finally though her body seemed to reach its own limits and she stilled herself, my cock once again buried to the hilt. She gave me a moment to catch my breath and at least attempt to focus before she leant forward to breath in my ear: “Cum.”

Immediately she started fucking me as if her life depended on it. I growled with all of the pent up desire from what felt like an eternity of teasing as her hand once again found my throat. I felt my balls tighten and Hayley squeezed, chocking me as my cock erupted inside of her. Owned body and soul.
I only barely noticed or remembered Hayley untying me from the chair and easing my exhausted body to the floor. She slid down next to me and wrapped her body around me from behind, using her warmth and touch to gently bring me back from wherever I’d ended up. Her scent washed over me, her presence grounding me and gradually I started to feel like myself again. I reached back and let my fingers slide through that gorgeous red hair as she nuzzled in close.

“How are you feeling?” She asked eventually, a tiny note of uncertainty in her voice.

“…. Wonderful. Relaxed. Happy.” It was all I could manage, not sure words would ever capture the moment.

“Me too…” She wrapped her legs around me and gently kissed my neck.

Silence stretched out between us again but it was a comfortable one as we both adjusted to what had happened. After maybe five minutes I managed to ask a question that seemed important.

“So… does this mean you want to go out with me?”

Hayley laughed and poked me gently in the ribs. “Only if we come back together afterwards.”

“Deal. Talking of which…”

Her hand drifted downwards and I felt her draw a surprised breath as her fingers found my cock already half hard.

“Bed’s upstairs, second on the right.”

“Too far… much, much too far.” I rolled over, wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into a tight embrace as, finally, I reached for the shoulder straps to that shimmering dress…

You Sir didn't lose a step, my only wish is that your life is as great as your writing!!! Another series worthy of fame!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back