• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Photos I Took Last Night of my Sexy Wife's Feet - South Florida

Californiasun19

TMF Expert
Hi guys (and girls),

I took these photos last night of my wife's sexy feet. I tickled, massaged, and sucked her very sexy feet for over two hours before it lead to other very wet activities! he always tells me that when I suck her sexy toes it is like oral sex to her! I get extremely hard tickling her soles, hearing her giggle, and watching her toes flex back and fourth! She was extremely turned on from it all!!! The photos are below. Let me know what you all think. She loves to read the feeback.

We are always on the lookout for a decent, good looking guy that has a true foot fetish to share my wife's sexy feet on a discreet, long term basis (see out profile for more information on what we are looking for).

T&C - Delray Beach, Florida

Carmen's Sexy Sole II.JPG Carmen's Sexy Sole with Cock II.JPG Carmen's Sexy Sole.jpg Carmen's Sole Being Tickled II.JPG Carmen's Sole Tickled.JPG

You, Sir, are a lucky guy. I used to have that kind of fun in my past relationship aswell. I was the first guy to play with her feet, and the very first time I sucked her toes, she got so horny and wet, that she almost ate me alive.
After that she loved it whenever I played, massaged, sucked and tickled her feet and I loved it just as much. The sex with her was alwas awesome.

The feet of your wife just look so lovely and amazing. And you two, being willing to share them, is outstanding. I don't think, I could do something like that, but as you are both into it, I wish you the best of luck to find someone to play along with you. ;-)

You, Sir, are a lucky guy. I used to have that kind of fun in my past relationship aswell. I was the first guy to play with her feet, and the very first time I sucked her toes, she got so horny and wet, that she almost ate me alive.
After that she loved it whenever I played, massaged, sucked and tickled her feet and I loved it just as much. The sex with her was alwas awesome.

The feet of your wife just look so lovely and amazing. And you two, being willing to share them, is outstanding. I don't think, I could do something like that, but as you are both into it, I wish you the best of luck to find someone to play along with you. ;-)

Thank you.. Yes I am lucky! Her feet are amazing!

Your wife has incredible feet!!! It looks like she takes great care of them and keeps them soft.

please make a video of the soles getting tickled real bad.

Your wife's feet are amazing. I may have to make a special trip down to Florida just to meet you two!

very soft and sexy feet!!!
Can hardly wait to see the video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Would love to her her ticklish laughter and her ticklish reactions!!!!!
And yes, please mmore of her feet!!

Great looking feet. Thanks for sharing. YOU ARE LIVING THE DREAM!

Excellent. I love the picture where you're tickling your wife's foot, and her toes are flexing back.

Thank You for sharing those wonderful pictures.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back