• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question about Statement regarding tickling

ninefive

TMF Master
I overheard a girl say "If you ever tickle me, I will punch you in the face." Would you say this means shes very ticklish or that shes not ticklish and would punch the person for trying?

Could be either or, but I find with people in the BDSM/kink scene it means they are ticklish, but don't like it and therefore you shouldn't tickle them. If someone says a statement like that it means you don't have their consent to tickle them and you shouldn't take it as a challenge. Although their tone of voice can play a big factor as well. If they sound the slightest bit annoyed or angered I wouldn't try it. If they say it in a teasing playful and you know them really well they could just be acting bratty and actually want you to tickle them.

My guess would be that somebody making that statement is ticklish but hates to be tickled.

Could be either or, but I find with people in the BDSM/kink scene it means they are ticklish, but don't like it and therefore you shouldn't tickle them. If someone says a statement like that it means you don't have their consent to tickle them and you shouldn't take it as a challenge. Although their tone of voice can play a big factor as well. If they sound the slightest bit annoyed or angered I wouldn't try it. If they say it in a teasing playful and you know them really well they could just be acting bratty and actually want you to tickle them.

It was in the mainstream context, not BDSM

It was in the mainstream context, not BDSM

As porcelaindoll2 has said, context and delivery has a lot to do with it. If it sounded playful, she's probably ticklish, and is letting someone know that.
If she sounded serious, she might be ticklish, but she probably doesn't like people doing it to her.

It was one of those 3 truths and 1 lie and one of them was "I'm super ticklish." Most of he statements werent true for her, and she said "If you ever tickle me, I will punch you in the face"

I think if someone says that and they haven't already consented to being tickled before it was said, don't tickle them. I would say her ticklishness is irrelevant at that point and postulating beyond that is kind of beside the point.

Or maybe I'm just a buzzkill...

Why don't you just tickle her and find out for all of us? That way none of us have to be in the same uncertain situation and risk getting punched in the face.

Yeah tickling for alot of people, close friend or not, can at times cross the line of personal space, I had a friend in middle school whom I had known for many years, I tickled her and she laughed sure but did nit talk to me for a year. I asked her why years later and she said "we may have been good friends, but that was way past my comfort zone" we laughed about it years later, but her comfortability around me changed, i"d recommended not tickling him/her, cause it might hurt your friendship

I have come across one or two people who are not very ticklish but who still have an aggressive response if you try to tickle them because, as Mr Cool puts it in his comment above, it "crosses the line of their personal space". They wear mental armour and, for whatever reason, will not allow themselves to be in a situation where they might even start to discover the experience of being ticklish.

By far the largest category of people who display that response, however, are very ticklish and their reflex response is extreme because they simply can't take being tickled. I am in that category myself and can vouch for how powerful and uncontrollable the reaction can be. At that moment, my desperation not to get tickled is greater than my concern not to physically hurt the tickler, even if they are a friend.

Why don't you just tickle her and find out for all of us? That way none of us have to be in the same uncertain situation and risk getting punched in the face.

Its not that easy bro

Some guys out there are into having their balls kicked (I will find weblinks if you require). If you do it to me I will punch you in the face (well after I've finished vomiting on you).

Moral: We are into Ticking as lee's and ler's and find it highly erotic. Not everyone else feels the same way.

Some guys out there are into having their balls kicked (I will find weblinks if you require). If you do it to me I will punch you in the face (well after I've finished vomiting on you).

Moral: We are into Ticking as lee's and ler's and find it highly erotic. Not everyone else feels the same way.

Dear sir, this is one of the best explanations I have read in a long time. Clear, hilarious, but above all, it made your point in a perfectly limpid way! :laughhard:

:goodjob:

I have a friend who the first time I ever tickled her, described herself as being "stupid ticklish" meaning like very extremely ticklish. She told me I might get punched in the face if I tickled her, but it was because of an involuntary reflex, not because she would intentionally punch me for it. I received fair warning and determined the risk was worth it and I've tickled her lots of times since. She's never gotten upset with me for it, but her arms have gotten pretty wild. I just need to convince her to let me tie her up lol.

You also have the "damaged goods" effect. I realize it's a crass term, but it quickly communicates the idea. Some people growing up have bad memories of being tickled by siblings/creepy adult relatives and so they are hard-wired with negative connotations. Frankly, they are pretty much lost causes IF tickling is necessary for a relationship in your case. A slim chance might be erotic tickling, if they're willing. I knew someone online who was horrible ticklish on her feet, but became "engorged and tingling" when foot-worshipped.

You also have the "damaged goods" effect. I realize it's a crass term, but it quickly communicates the idea. Some people growing up have bad memories of being tickled by siblings/creepy adult relatives and so they are hard-wired with negative connotations. Frankly, they are pretty much lost causes IF tickling is necessary for a relationship in your case. A slim chance might be erotic tickling, if they're willing. I knew someone online who was horrible ticklish on her feet, but became "engorged and tingling" when foot-worshipped.

As a psychologist told me once: behind each fear lies a desire.. ;)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back