• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Straight True Foot Fetish / Ler Men in Palm Beach / South Florida 4 Wife

Californiasun19

TMF Expert
Hi guys,

I took these photos last night of my wife's sexy feet. I tickled, massaged, and sucked her very sexy feet for over two hours before it lead to other very wet activities! he always tells me that when I suck her sexy toes it is like oral sex to her! I get extremely hard tickling her soles, hearing her giggle, and watching her toes flex back and fourth! She was extremely turned on from it all!!! The photos are below. Let me know what you all think. She loves to read the feeback.

We are always on the lookout for a decent, good looking guy that has a true foot fetish to share my wife's sexy feet on a discreet, long term basis (see out profile for more information on what we are looking for). The photos I took last night are below. Please include photos in your reply or at least have them on your profile and what you love about foot fetishes / tickling the most. We are a sincere, straight couple.

Carmen's Sole Tickled.JPG Carmen's Sole Being Tickled II.JPG Carmen's Sexy Sole.jpg 20150705_181330.jpg 004.JPG

T&C - Delray Beach, Florida

Hey- I might be down in the area for MLB Spring training in March during my birthday time. I'd be interested

My hot wife prefers a pure male ler for her. Good looking and local to Palm Beach County, Florida. Guys if you respond, tell something about yourself and offer some photos in your profile or a way to connect. Thanks.

Wish I was in the area ,I would love to meet up with you guys. But sadly I live 3hrs away.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back