• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My wife tickled after a movie M/f/f

lonewolf452

My wife "tickle teamed" after a movie M/F/F

One evening, my wife Claire had her friend Jane over for a movie night (Pretty in pink) the three of us were good friends and often hung out. Once the movie was finished I started cleaning up remotes and chip bags. Claire and Jane were sitting on the couch. My wife Claire has a slender build, long brunette hair, beautiful. She wore a black graphic t shirt, dark blue jeans and bright blue ankle socks. Both girls were just talking and chilling on the couch. My wife was sitting on her legs with her feet out to the side facing Jane.

While I was putting stuff away, I saw my wife's leg kinda jerk away or something out of the corner of my eye, I didn't think too much about it until I heard our friend Jane speak up "are you ticklish on your feet??" She asked in a mischievous playful tone.

Jane had lightly tickled Claire under her socked foot.

My wife giggled and pulled her foot away from Jane , "you don't get to tickle my feet" she replied with a grin.

"Well I just DID" Jane said teasingly.

I admit I got pretty excited, my wife is really ticklish and it was fun to see her get tickled by someone else. I took it upon myself to see if I could get it to happen again.

I sat back down on the couch between the two girls and just chatted and joked around with them as per normal, my wife was bantering and joking with me, so I thought it was a good opportunity to "get her" again. I grabbed her leg and held her right foot towards Jane and said "Kay get her!" Before my wife could react, Jane smiled and quickly started tickling the bottom of Claire's foot with her fingers.

"AHHHHHAHAHAHA NO STOP-HAHAHA" Claire pleaded playfully. I felt my wife trying to escape, but it didn't seem like she was trying very hard. Jane laughed and stopped her attack. Claire pulled her foot away from us with a sheepish look.

"That's not fair" she claimed. We laughed and said we were sorry. (We weren't lol) We continued hanging out and shooting the breeze for another hour or so, no tickling happened within that time. Later on...

My wife was now laying on her stomach with legs stretched out and her feet sort of propped up on the arm of the couch, she was feeling tired. I thought this was the perfect opportunity for Jane and I to really "gang up" on her.

It was time for Claire and I to drive Jane back home as Jane didn't own a car, but I knew Claire wouldn't just get up and go with the way she was feeling.

"Alright babe, time to go" I said, Claire let out a joking sigh...

"I'm so tired, I don't wanna move" she said

"Awe, sorry your tired but its time" I replied, knowing full well that wouldn't be enough to get her to move.

No reply...

"You really not gonna get up?" I asked

"Nope!" She said in protest with a slight smile.

"Alright fine" I said mischievously as I sat down on her legs pinning them down.

Claire smirked, "well now I'm DEFIANTLY not getting up!" She said jokingly. Claire had her face buried in her arms and couldn't see Jane or myself. The tops of her feet were laying against the couch arm leaving the bottoms of her feet facing us completely helpless.

Janes gaze met mine as I pointed at Claire's feet, Jane smiled and nodded understanding what was about to happen.

"Here let's help her Jane!" I said, and with that...

I started ruthlessly tickling Claire's right foot. Claire taken by surprise let out a slight scream before succumbing to a fit of laughter. Jane laughed too and immediately joined in and started tickling Claire's left foot, we scribbled, scratched, traced and utterly tortured the bottoms of Claire's socked feet and toes. She immediately started laughing and wiggling her feet trying to get away, but couldn't.

"OMG!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHA-HOW-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOW DID THIS TURN INTO A TICKLE TEAM-UP!?HAHAHHAAH" Claire managed to get out laughing.

Claire between the laughing and tickling made a comment about how sensitive and ticklish she felt to have both her feet tickled at once by two different people with different tickling "styles"

We laughed with her and continued tickling her feet and toes for a few more moments before stopping, giving her a short break. We all laughed at what just transpired before Claire took a quick breath after the tickling stopped and said,

"Oh? More please!"

Jane and I laughed in surprise and asked "WHAT!? you really want more!?"

Claire nodded and giggled,

"Yeah it's actually waking me up" she replied.

We were VERY happily to oblige her!

This time though, I reached for her bright blue sock and pulled it right off, exposing her soft vulnerable bare foot.

"Ohhhhh noooo..." Claire giggled meekly, knowing full well what was about to come next. I smiled as I reached over and continued tickling her now bare foot, running my fingers up and down her soft sole, then switching to a scribbling motion with all my fingers, alternating between fast and slow speeds. Jane followed my lead and pulled her left sock off and continued tickling her other bare foot mercilessly, exploring every inch of her ticklish feet.

Claire squirmed and struggled a bit, laughing and laughing as Jane and I tickled and tickled. Claire and Jane seemed to be having fun with it. I know I was!

We took another break letting Claire catch her breath. Jane slowed down but was still "playing" with Claire's foot, like she was experimenting, occasionally asking her "does this tickle?" While tracing the ball of Claire's foot. Claire giggled and replied "kind of" then Jane would change up the tickling style and started wiggling her fingers right in the middle of My wife's foot. "Does THIS tickle?"

"YYYEESS" Claire said, clearly responding to the tickling.

"Does it tickle more with your socks off?" Jane asked, Claire laughed, "Yup! Defiantly!" She replied giggling, totally helpless.

I always knew Claire's feet were really sensitive and ticklish. Even through a sock and especially when they were bare. I took Claire's ankle and moved her right foot (the one I'd been tickling) towards Jane like an offering and said, "she's REALLY ticklish on the tips of her toes, and if you pull her toes back and tickle the ball of her foot? That's a great way to get her"

Jane smiled and followed my instructions and began tickling her right foot in that manner, more giggles and laughter from Claire followed as she let us explore and test her feet for more ticklish spots.

Eventually we ACTUALLY had to leave so, I got up off Claire's legs and we gave her her socks back.

Claire let out a big breath of air and processed what just happened before putting her socks back on.

We got ready and jumped in the car to drop off our friend, we said goodbye to Jane, who joked about how she is Claires official "tickler" now. We laughed and I said she was my "assistant" Jane accepted her new role and said her goodbyes before disappearing into her house.

As my wife and I drove home, we exchanged comments about how it was a fun night, Claire made a playful comment about how Jane and I tickled her to death! I asked how bad it tickled, she replied it was "SUPER ticklish"

I laughed and said she was a good sport, and joked that it'll probably happen again now in the future. Claire made a playful groan, but laughed and said "yeah, fine, it was fun"

Totally awesome night! :)

*Updated with a decent pic of her feet!*

IMG_0888.JPG

Last edited:
I have been in similar situations; you told yours so well. I don't know how you . . . disguised your manhood.

Awesome experience! Of course, now it's time to turn the tables on Jane! ;)

Yes Jane's turn next. Awesome experience!

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Incredible story man, so is your wife only ticklish on her feet or is she basically ticklish all over? Also is Jane at all ticklish?!?

Incredible story man, so is your wife only ticklish on her feet or is she basically ticklish all over? Also is Jane at all ticklish?!?

LOL! Oh no Claire's ticklish everywhere...lol, her feet are her worst spot though!

But she's ticklish on her sides, ribs, under her arms, legs, knees, calfs, under her left shoulder blade, back, neck....lol...she's horribly ticklish!

And no Jane isn't ticklish, other ppl have tried in the past. She's just a good tickler haha

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing such an awesome story with us! And to have her say to keep tickling-gold, right there! :bwahaha:

Looking forward to reading more "ticklish tag-team" instances you have!

All the best! :D

Has anyone tried Jane's bare feet!? I would love to hear about you and your wife trying to tickle her feet

Claire's feet are utter perfection by the way, just unbelievable; thanks for sharing that incredible photo!!!

Claire's feet are utter perfection by the way, just unbelievable; thanks for sharing that incredible photo!!!

Your welcome, and thanks man. I wholeheartedly agree! (Someone else commented after seeing a pic that they can "see why people have a hard time keeping their hands off your wife's feet" or something like that...it's totally true...ppl (even like non tickle or foot fetish people like Jane) get drawn in by them, then when they actually test to see if her feet are ticklish? Well...it's all downhill from there lol.

Indeed, say does Claire get regular pedicures and if so; do you have any ticklish pedicure anecdotes that you could share with the gang?!? :thumbsup:

Indeed, say does Claire get regular pedicures and if so; do you have any ticklish pedicure anecdotes that you could share with the gang?!? :thumbsup:

Another good question! Short answer is no she doesn't, a) bcc her feet and skin always look perfect (she regularly moisturizers and takes care of her nails) so she's never felt the need to go and pay money to have her feet look and feel the same?

And B) yeah...she's too ticklish anyways which is WHY she takes care of her feet herself LOL. Even when I give her a harmless foot massage, depending on the day can be too much for her. (I mentioned this in another comments but the day of our wedding? Both me and her (and the rest of the bridal party) wore converse shoes? Well bcc of her dress, she had to get a bridesmaid and the maid of honour to help put them on her socked feet and lace them? .....the pic speaks for itself but the photographer had to capture the moment (thank God) seeing how horribly ticklish her feet were. You can see it in our maid of honours face too haha. She couldn't believe how badly they were tickling her.

I edited the full photo to leave out faces (sorry) once it's on the net it's out there...but you get an idea of both there expressions, Claire's eyes are shut tight trying to block out the sensitivity haha.

IMG_0901.PNG

Lastly Claire and I are planning a camping trip this summer (kind of a tradition) I was gonna post asking for tickling requests from u guys. If you wanna read another story about me tickling Claire, let me know what u wanna hear and I'll do my best to make it happen.

Classic pic, just love it! Wow from what I can see Claire looks like an uncommonly lovely woman, and hyper ticklish; you cup indeed doth run over Sir! ;)

Please more stories of her being tickled and please more pics of her sexy feet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be in heaven if I had her and her feet to have and to hold. LOL

You mentioned Claire is a slender beautiful brunette. What celebrity would you say she resembles? Also what does Jane look like? Just curious

You mentioned Claire is a slender beautiful brunette. What celebrity would you say she resembles? Also what does Jane look like? Just curious

Good questions..

Going based off other ppl, some have said Claire looks like Natalie Portman..that's the one she gets the most. She has also gotten Rachael Leigh Cook (from Josie era) I think if u picture Natalie Portman from Star Wars era though with longer hair, slightly skinnier, with blue eyes...dressed in graphic tees, skinny jeans, and converse shoes? That's pretty freaking close.

When it comes to Jane, shes got this hipster style. Shorter hair, like Rooney Mara on girl with the dragon tattoo. Not as skinny as Claire but slender build as well. Around the same height as Claire. Blue eyes. Hair changes colour freq. wears glasses some days and doesn't others. Doesn't really look like any celebrities I can think of.

Hope that helps.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back