• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling attachments for fingertips

J&B ATW

TMF Novice
Hi!

Hey, B and I found these steel things that you can slide on your fingertips - they are rings with two "spikes" or "claws". Can't find 'em now. If anyone knows a source, we would appreciate a link! Thanks!

I've got some and they are quite effective...but can be painful if the feet are quite soft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend not to use them anymore, lees say it hurt and left marks, but to each there own

cut the tips of q-tips and glue them to a pair of thin gloves. great rib tickling.

I was thinking about those rubber things you put on your finger tips to sort through papers. Has anyone experimented with those?

Plastic guitar finger picks work well. Banjo picks are metal and sharp. They need to be used extremely lightly, but if used correctly they can drive a tickle victim insane, especially very lightly around the sides & ribs

I've used plastic banjo picks and they were devastating:) Great for tickling feet, backs of knees, between toes, basically everywhere light scratching can be used!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back