• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KURT ANGLE WWE HALL OF FAME 2017

CTTickler

TMF Poster
Our Olympic Hero Kurt Angle returns to the WWE to be inducted into the Hall of Fame! Can't wait for WrestleMania now.

If I am not mistaken, that makes Kurt Angle a two time Hall of Famer. Once in TNA and once in WWE.

Same as Sting.

True. and, probably, a lot more TNA is keeping of the record.

I know TNA has had a lot of greats. AJ Styles [don't care too much for WWE AJ Styles], Samoa Joe, Bobby Roode. That is just to name a few.

For a while I think TNA was the place to go if you weren't satisfied with WWE. I think they are now in 'rough waters' and probably won't be around much longer. Sadly that will only encourage more crap product from WWE. Also maybe just me, but ever since they started the WWE network and the 9.99 tag, I think the value of their PPVs has gone way down. Seems it's just a thing now and the talent just doesn't quite give it the tug they did before that. As I said though, that's just my opinion.

For a while I think TNA was the place to go if you weren't satisfied with WWE. I think they are now in 'rough waters' and probably won't be around much longer. Sadly that will only encourage more crap product from WWE. Also maybe just me, but ever since they started the WWE network and the 9.99 tag, I think the value of their PPVs has gone way down. Seems it's just a thing now and the talent just doesn't quite give it the tug they did before that. As I said though, that's just my opinion.

I have to say, if I had to chose between the two, I would go with TNA over WWE. There is one thing about the WWE Network, I don't think they thought of when making it. You have to be able to "stream", and people like me don't have the internet power to stream.

This is just a guess, but I would say, maybe 5 out of 10 people have that kind of internet power.

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back