• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest registration ?

SugarSoaker

Verified
I'm debating attending for the first time but saw you had to register using your full name. I'm super super private (i know most of us are, but I'm definitely more private than most). I know it's standard but is there a way to get around registering without your first and last name? I think it might be deciding factor for going or staying home and wallowing in regret.

I am pretty sure you have to give it, but I would write lee allure on here or on FetLife to make sure.

Your name can remain confidential to you and nest staff, but you have to show ID when you check in at the event and to be honest, I wouldnt feel comfortable going if people could attend without giving their info / giving fake info.

Your name can remain confidential to you and nest staff, but you have to show ID when you check in at the event and to be honest, I wouldnt feel comfortable going if people could attend without giving their info / giving fake info.

In addition to what chicago said, there can be activities that are not appropriate for children, so they need proof that everyone in attendance is of legal age.

There's really no way around that. People are respectful of privacy, and they have strict rules about not taking pictures without people's consent. I was a little concerned about giving my first and last name and (gasp) having it on my credit card before my first NEST. I'm so glad I went and having been there, I wouldn't worry about being outed.

Yes, your real name is required, and it needs to match the ID, license, passport, state or other federal ID, that we check at check-in.
If a NEST participant did something bad to someone else, we needed to call the police, or something like that, I can't in good conscience go, "Well, Officer, they told me their name was Feather Laugh. Sounded legit..."
I will keep your information as private as possible, and you can put whatever you'd like on your name tag, and can ask people to call you whatever you'd like.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back