• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where to buy bondage gear

socaltkl

Hey I was just wondering where you all recommend getting the bondage gear for tickling. I'm just getting into this and would love all your help you can give.

All my stuff is through Captive Pleasures, though I must warn you, it's prciey. Quality, certainly, and while there are cheaper options out there, they've been my go to and do A+ work.

Thanks a lot, I'll be sure to check it out. But does anyone know of any cheaper places to buy?

I've found any local sex store tends to have more 'basic' bondage items. And, depending on the clientele, one store may offer more 'focussed' items than another (ex. if a LOT of kinky people live by 'one' sex shop, they may have more bondage items than another). If your sentiments don't get offended, I'd recommend any sex store for bondage items, or at least to look to see and 'compare' the prices of bondage items, from one store to another (as there's usually more than one in a single city).

Our church is having a yard sale next week and......****thunder clashes,lightning flashes*** I have bought some wrist/ankle cuffs at the adult/sex stores and found them to be over priced for the quality. I second mils' and boxr's advice in buying medical cuffs online. They are well built and even used still have plenty of "you aint going nowhere" left for play.

Captive Pleasure was a wild disappoint as I've already posted. I have few posts so you can find it easily if you haven't seen it. Since then I created a fake account, made another request to which they replied. I then told them who I was, gave them all my information again and they simply ignored me again. They suck.

Captive Pleasure was a wild disappoint as I've already posted. I have few posts so you can find it easily if you haven't seen it. Since then I created a fake account, made another request to which they replied. I then told them who I was, gave them all my information again and they simply ignored me again. They suck.
I have gotten good service from both of these:

Lots of good stuff here:
http://www.bdsm-gear.com/indexb2.html

If you want medical style bondage equipment:
http://www.medicaltoys.com/

That's weird, sorry to hear that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back