• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Two Reasons I Would Never Join WWE

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I was just setting around thinking and thought I would post this.

Now, let me say that since the moment I found WWE [then WWF], I have thought about how cool it would be to work for them [if I didn't have health issues].

But, Since watching Total Divas, I see it would [or should I say could] be bitter sweet. I mean, yes. Most of the male superstars end up dating a Diva, which would be cool.

But, if this part of Total Divas is true [and, I can really see it happening], WWE thinks if you work of them then they own you.

One example of this takes us back a few years, to when Eva “All Red Everything” was just joining Raw. If I remember, she was blonde, and they told her that they had too many blondes. They told her to go get her hair colored, black I think it was.

Long story short, she got red dye, and they [mainly Stephanie] let her have it. I can't remember what was said, but the red hair caught on. I wonder if WWE ever gave Eva credit for going against them, and getting red hair.

The second example of this, was back not-to-long ago. Page wanted to get a tattoo [of her mom, if I remember right] well WWE said no, saying that it wasn't in her “brand”.

I really started to think. Why do they even do TD? I mean, It can be a fun show sometimes, but they are times when it paints WWE in a negative light.

Sorry if this is a little long. I got to writing and couldn't stop.

Last edited:
Meh, theres a lot of employers that enforce a dress code including no piercings / visible tattoos / crazy hair colors. Models dont have much control over their appearance when it comes to shows or photoshoots. So, i can kind of understand it

Meh, theres a lot of employers that enforce a dress code including no piercings / visible tattoos / crazy hair colors. Models dont have much control over their appearance when it comes to shows or photoshoots. So, i can kind of understand it

Well true, but I was talking about a job in WWE vs say a "normal" job.

like, there was a time when I thought I might make a pretty good security/body guard or a cop [and, as far as I know, with exception of the uniform, it doesn't matter what a person looks like for those jobs.]

and, I forgot to mention. I saw a pic somewhere of Eva with black hair. yeah, she really can't pull off black hair.

I wouldn't want to work there as a wrestler either due to the absurd travel schedule and the physical toll on your body.

Now I would totally be an announcer.

Well true, but I was talking about a job in WWE vs say a "normal" job.

like, there was a time when I thought I might make a pretty good security/body guard or a cop [and, as far as I know, with exception of the uniform, it doesn't matter what a person looks like for those jobs.]

and, I forgot to mention. I saw a pic somewhere of Eva with black hair. yeah, she really can't pull off black hair.

Thats why I added the thing about models. Their "image" belongs to someone else essentially, so theyre at the mercy of the designers / photographers vision as to how their hair, makeup, and body should look

Vince Mcmahon is a terrible business owner that micro-manages everything, out of touch with his fan base and refuses to lighten his performers busy schedule. All of his in-ring talent have agreements as independent contractors. There is no union. I wouldn't ever want to work for that company.

Vince Mcmahon is a terrible business owner that micro-manages everything, out of touch with his fan base and refuses to lighten his performers busy schedule. All of his in-ring talent have agreements as independent contractors. There is no union. I wouldn't ever want to work for that company.

I think two possible exceptions would be Brock Lesnar and The Rock. Those two pretty much make their own schedule and contracts. Those two could also tell Vince to stuff it anytime they wanted and still have no worries.

Eh, to be honest I stopped watching the WWE (and it's predessor the WWF) after the Montreal Screwjob.

Any job that treats it's employees like the WWF treated the Hart family deserves to die from lack of viewers.

Hey if it helps at all Total Divas is real scripted. Obviously WWE maintains some degree of control over how the talent looks, but I wouldn't take anything on that show as necessarily reflecting the company's views on, like, anything.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back