• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Private Detective Rossi punished by 'The Tickler-Lickler' M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
33 yr old Bruno Rossi found himself in a helpless and vulnerable situation secured firmly on his stomach on the bed blindfold and gagged and wondering what was going on, the last thing he remembered was during a break from playing at the tables, drinking the bourbon he'd ordered from a club hostess in the illicit gambling den at 35-37 East Broadway, N.Y.C. and he'd felt groggy. Then he had been taken upstairs to the attic room he found himself in as it having been discovered he was using the den to launder counterfeit notes and he exposed as being an undercover detective having been watched for a while so his own actions illegal!

The proprietor of the establishment had also discovered the handsome divorced 6'2" detective was a client of Dominatrix Mistress Mia and she had for a fee supplied information that would prove very useful. The door opened and into that attic room came 25 yr old Kenny Woo, father Chinese, mother a New Yorker but he'd introduce himself to Bruno under his professional name. Bruno stripped to his briefs realised his size 15 shoes and socks still on him but gagged could only moan when Kenny spoke.

"Good evening Mr. Rossi or should I say Detective Rossi and as you find you are in a rather vulnerable position or a rather ticklish situation and yes you are. My Boss does not like being played with and I am here tonight to have fun playing with you and something you pay for with Mistress Mia but with legitimate dollars of course so unlike you have been doing here and my job is to teach you a lesson and the dominatrix has told me there is something you experienced briefly with her in an early session but which you have insisted is not repeated and she has respected this but I unfortunately do not share this same respect!"

Kenny Woo knelt at the end of the bed and remarked on his liking the black loafer shoes the Italian/American detective was wearing and seeing him squirm. Kenny saying he also shared Bruno's kinky fixation on bondage as he was fully aware being secured to the bed so vulnerable, so helpless and how this vision excited him and adding he noting Bruno having such large feet, a size 49 so 15's and saying this making Bruno writhe as he gently slipped off each loafer shoe revealing the large black socked feet and hearing the immediate curses coming from the detective albeit the exact words muffled.

"Mmmm seems you have been wearing these loafer shoes all day and evening Rossi having a very appealing sweaty aroma!" said Kenny as he brought the right loafer shoe to his nose and deeply inhaled the masculine scent from it which wasn't overpowering or repellant but smelled like manly, sweaty foot and then Kenny sniffed inside the left loafer and licked inside both and tasted the wetness inside them so that Bruno knew what he was doing but incase he didn't, he commented on the interiors of the shoes being warm and tasting salty! He smiled as in reaction more curses and Bruno squirming!

"Hmmm Mistress Mia informed me that your huge feet are horribly sensitive, very, very ticklish and though liking being submissive to her, your feet not to be touched and she being paid by you abiding by your rule but rules as you have shown by your own actions Rossi are made to be broken and I am half Chinese and in the Han Dynasty a form of torture was often used as one leaving no evidence of having been conducted and one that could so easily be regulated and controlled and proved remarkably effective on those selected to receive it. I speak of 'Tickle Torture' Rossi and I am known as 'The Tickler-Lickler' which I am sure tells you the fun I intend having with you until I tire of it and I am known for having a low boredom threshold when face with a pair of ticklish feet as I find myself now! I can tell you though Rossi for someone who hates his feet touched that this meeting with me will be hell for you as I do not only enjoy tickling feet and more so the reaction from the ticklee when I do but I am a foot aficionado so feet fixated Rossi!"

Kenny's face being mere inches from Rossi’s hopelessly trapped feet 'The Tickler-Lickler' leaned forward over them and sensed the heat being emited from the socked soles and he deeply inhaled their aroma.

“Mmmm…I love your foot smell Rossi Mmmm, very alpha-male and macho, Italian stallion stink!" Kenny laughed and he pressed his nose to the socked toes of each foot in turn and sensed the socked moistness and warmth in his face inhaling more deeply remarking that the euphoric smell of them so intoxicating and addictive brought out his wicked and wild foot-lust for two feet that restricted by bondage were at his mercy. Kenny remarked on them being nicely shaped feet with he could tell smooth soles and suckable long toes but their sexy, sweaty smell was making his dick so hard and thin black nylon socks, his favourite kind!

The private detective felt understandably nervous as Kenny told him how turned on he was by the fact both feet were in the socks worn all day so very hot n' sweaty from his natural perspiration and Rossi not liking his feet messed about and toyed with in any way at all and both secured in preparation fow what was therefore going to be the worst torture imaginable for him as his feet were going to be touched in every way. Involuntarily Rossi's socked toes wiggled in Kenny's face so more foot aroma released which Kenny inhaled!

"Now Rossi if I just do this and grip these socked toes of your left foot and with just my index finger of my right hand very lightly and very gently stroke the taut socked sole from here at the heel to those toes like this, yes that's it try to hold still or I will increase the tickle but I feel your toes wiggling yes have a little gasp, wow such a tenderfoot, it will be fun breaking you and now same with this right foot, such big and smelly feet Mmmm and what ticklish feet!" Kenny taunted Bruno Rossi who was determined to fight the insidious ticklish sensations as Kenny repeated the motions again.

"What's that not your feet, please don't touch your feet, C'mon Rossi don't spoil my fun all I am doing is tickling your feet very gently and just to tease and annoy you not tickle you but having fun but I see it's unbearable for you isn't it, the realisation someone's touching your ticklish feet and worse another man, a woman bad enough but another guy, you really don't like me doing this do you, I see your toes clenching in your socks, yes I do and I like what I see Rossi!" Kenny teased the detective

Kenny telling Rossi his feet were both so warm and moist and a pleasure to feel up and fondle as not tickling he gripped the right socked sole and massaged the foot watching the toes flex and pulling them to provoke a reaction and just holding the foot and pressing his face into the socked sole sniffing the length of it to anger Bruno Rossi and make him feel tense and even more vulnerable than he already did and Kenny was succeeding and progressed to deliver the same treatment to the large left foot. Then he stroked both soles lightly from heels to toes and Rossi lost his resolve being so damn ticklish on his feet, Mistress Mia was proven right with her inside information.With expert touch Kenny was pressing his thumbs over both soles and rubbing in the centre of the soles of Rossi's feet in damp socks in circles methodically and switching from one foot to the other incorporating sudden light tickles over the black socked sensitive soles.

"NOOoOOAHAOAHAOAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA! NNNIOOOOOOOOOOONOOTFEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEHEEHHEEHEHHEET NOT MY FUCKING FEETNOOOOPLEAAAASSSHEHEEHHEHEHAHAHHA NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Bruno Rossi as for fun Kenny employed using all his fingers suddenly and launched into a full on tickle spree over both socked soles, not an inch missed by him!

"Oh ticklish and breathless are we Rossi? How ticklish Rossi that's what I intend on finding out Mmmm fuck these feet smell good Rossi!"

Kenny teased as sniffed the socked toes of each foot and told Rossi to splay them or else have the shit tickled out of them and Rossi splayed his socked toes as Kenny leaned into them and placed his nose under the socked toes sniffing deeply and then told him that his feet really smelled like feet as he continued to sniff and smell the soles of both of Bruno’s feet. Instantly Rossi's toes clenched as Kenny sniffed under them so Kenny began stroking the other sole saying Rossi was not to clench his toes or he would be punished smiling as the tickled sole flexed as this reaction one marvellously exciting for sadistic Kenny to see happening as he stroked the ticklish arch!

"Tickle, tickle, tickle you bad boy Rossi, open up your toes for me c'mon coochie coochie coo!" and Rossi knew he had no choice.

Rossi groaned as his feet flexed as both arches were stroked as he cursed and giggled with muffled sounds, his laughs and giggles soon united and frequent and causing him to become breathless. Bruno Rossi hated being tickled and his big feet so ticklish, it was tortuous. Rossi's feet were sensitive even the odd foot massage from his ex wife having sometimes proved hard to deal with so feet off limits to his Mistress and now by another guy both being tickled mercilessly on his warm, sweating socked feet

"You're so ticklish Rossi" Kenny taunted as he ran a couple more fingers up n' down the sweaty socked feet.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHIT AHHAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA I CANT hahhahahAHAHAHA I CAN”T TAKE AHHAHAHHHA AHHAA ITHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!STOP HAHAHHAHA NOT TOES HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA STOP NO NO SHIT HAHAHAHAHAH TICKLISHAHHA.

"Mmmm your feet stink like feet and so ticklish, go on clench your toes I'll let you Rossi and then grip them like this and stroke to tickle as so extremely ticklish all over your feet, it doesn't matter much where I tickle them you laugh anyhow!" taunted Kenny

"HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAFUCKHAHAHAHANOOOTTOESHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!”

Kenny took two fingers and started at the heels and brought them up slowly over the socked soles of Rossi's feet which flinched as Kenny's fingers got higher on each foot and when the toes were hit - bingo!

"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHHAH HAHAHHA HEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!"

"Do you know Rossi with such reactions what I am going to do? I'm going to keep tickling you on your feet and nowhere else interests me but these feet really do and they're not yet bare either tickle, tickle, tickle!"

"HHAHAHAHAHAH NOOOO HAHAHAHA NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!"

"Oh yes Rossi it's just you and me and your feet so our very own private party and Rossi I will soon massage your feet in socks still to get to know them and where they're the most sensitive to tickle unmercifully and both socks pulled off will massage your bare feet and lick both bare soles and suck on and lick all your salty tasting delicious toes which will really drive you beserk as even thinking about it happening I'm sure does and my tongue is evil when it slides in between ticklish toes but I have a ravenous and insatiable appetite for bare feet Rossi!" taunted Kenny menacingly!

Bruno Rossi dreaded what was going to happen but was helpless to stop it! Rossi squirmed as Kenny placed the palms of his hands over each upturned socked soles facing him and admired both huge feet as he ran his lips from the toes of each socked foot in turn down to the heels and he then remarked on the shape of both feet and explained how warm they felt and how good even socked they'd tasted and ran the palms of his hands over each sole saying the rich smell emanating from them both was really intoxicating to him as he deeply inhaled their aroma moving his nose over the length of both soles. Sensibly Rossi kept quiet not wanting to anger his tormentor.

"Mmmmmmmmm fuck your feet smell so good Rossi, so good, nice n' hot n' sweaty as I like feet I work over to be and two big, sexy, smelly man feet!" said Kenny as leaning into both socked feet he pressed his face into each sole in turn and then sucked the socked toes of each foot and with his teeth began to pull off the right and then left sock but eventually peeled both socks slowly off each foot and stared at the soles of each bare foot and began to massage the saliva lubed right sole and taking care not to tickle the right bare sole but being so sensitive on his feet little giggles escaped from Bruno Rossi and hearing this Kenny transferred the same procedures to the bared left foot and loved the taste of both newly bared soles and the warmth of them as he massaged each sole.

"You have lovely feet Rossi and I have enjoyed a fair few in the line of duty and take pleasure in my work and no matter how tough some guys have been they having an inability to defend themselves from my tickling techniques, they having been forced to confess being ticklish which submitting their feet to an electric toothbrush achieves so easily, slid inside their socks and activated as I have sat and watched their subsequent suffering and then having confessed I've milked the knowledge of their ticklishness and I've enjoyed exploiting their weakness to the very max but with these feet I wanted more intimacy as not too often I get to enjoy a size 15 feet on a handsome dude!"

Kenny gazed at both bared feet, ticklish masculine feet and began lightly scraping his nails along both saliva lubed soles that he intended spending hours and hours with, certainly the whole night and probably the entire weekend as he smiled seeing Rossi's toes wiggling and leaning close to them loving their natural smell, deeply inhaling them as he verbally taunted the detective.

"I intend to tickle torture your feet Rossi, using and abusing your feet purely for my pleasure, taking total advantage of the fact you hate them being touched and if you wonder what I am doing this minute then let me tell you Rossi; I am looking at two bare soles and knowing how sensitive they both are pondering on how much it will excite me to tickle them with my fingers and my tongue and other tickle tools I use and I am seeing them still wet with my saliva and your own natural sweat and looking at the wrinkles on your upturned soles and imagining the vision of your toes wiggling subjected to relentless tickling making you hysterical and for a long duration of time enjoying the fact that these feet belonging to a straight man are going to be foot-raped by another man and you in no position to stop it from happening as every effort you make to escape it proving futile"

Kenny told Rossi that he could make the tortuous endurance less intense obeying any instruction given to him and he needed that assurance from Rossi and a nod of his head would suffice and Rossi lifted his head from the matress nodding albeit muffling what Kenny determined being a pleading, a begging for him to have mercy and stop which he ignored as he gripped both ankles and then leaned into both large soles of the feet secured together deliberately and took deep whiffs from them and told Rossi to keep his toes splayed and tasted each toe giving each toe a suck and tasting salty and what pleased Kenny were the moans from Rossi and not moans of enjoyment as that would have ruined the moment as he teased him that his ten toes were so lickable but then licked the length of the size 15 right sole and then the left one and did so again and again and again saying both were so appealing, soft and luscious soles made for lots of oral attention as he sniffed each foot saying they smelled so masculine, the smell expected from an Italian stallion and relishing what was denied others including Mistress Mia as he deliberately licked each sole in slow motion from under the ten toes to the heels saying being so big making tongue bathing all the more enjoyable.

Kenny licked up n' down both soles with a focus on both arches and insteps and savoured every moment as he then visited each toe and licked down the line of the toes on each foot and stuck them in his mouth one after the other making the reality of this happening as unbearably embarrassing and humiliating as he could for the straight man saying he imagined how he must be hating the warm wetness on his feet and the realisation it was another man who was enjoying the smell and taste of his feet as Kenny then took all five toes of Rossi's right foot in his mouth and sucked and nibbled them making Rossi squirm as in his mouth he slid his tongue in between the toes and then did the same with the Italian/American's left foot's toes and then again licked the length of each sole and told Rossi that both feet fired his foot lust as he again just looked at both huge bare feet facing him.

"What's that Rossi, let me hear it, what are you trying to say well let me guess something like "Please don't tickle me anymore, I've had enough, please stop" albeit with a little more aggression but my response being are you asking me to stop or telling me to stop and hope for your sake a request not an order as you're in no position to tell me what and what not to do and as for asking me Rossi; oh I'm sorry but I'm compelled to ignore the request but blame yourself for having such lickable soles and so suckable toes that are irresistible but be glad I'm not lickling your feet as I can and will be doing this too but right now I just want to enjoy their taste and smell!"

Kenny then licked under each of the ten toes one after the other and licked around and in between each toe orally raping them and this tickled or lickled as Bruno Rossi was squirming on the bed saying it seemed the detective's feet were horribly licklish and continued a relentless oral tickle assault on Rossi’s bare feet. Kenny expertly alternated between lickling the toes and the soles and drew his fingers over both soles and being saliva lubed his fingers slid over the soles of the detective who positively hated his feet touched by anyone! Kenny continued tickling the soles of Rossi's feet with his fingers and sucking on his toes beginning with the detective's right foot and lickling the sole toes to heel and heel to toes taking his time before moving to the left foot! The sensations had the humiliated detective going crazy as his laughter increased as he shook violently on the bed. Kenny progressed with tongue lashing Rossi's feet and simultaneously stroked both wrinkled soles and ran his fingers up ans under the bare toes before again licking them and sucking them mouthful by mouthful so Bruno Rossi laughed more hysterically!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAHAHAHASTOPSTOOOPHAHAHA!" Bruno yelled "HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"Rossi blame yourself as you have the delicious sweaty feet that have a salty taste to savour that appeals to the experienced 'Tickler-Lickler' and you're not the first man to succumb to my licking the soles and toes of his feet which I can as you now find can lickle feet with but these size 15's the largest feet to date enjoyed by me and with a smell of Italian machismo that Mmmmm adds to their appeal and be sure I will be spending hours licking every inch of them!"

Kenny then again sucked on the detective's toes, both big toes of his feet were in Kenny's mouth! He then nibbled both heels of Rossi's feet and stopped saying how soft and vulnerable both giant feet were and using one hand he held the toes of the detective's left foot and the arch stretched lightly stroked it teasingly with one finger and did the same with the other foot. Then again sucked on all the toes of each foot in turn and slid his tongue in between each of the straight detective's toes and licked in between them all and ran his tongue up n' down the length of each large sole, ticklish sole which drove Rossi mad! He laughed his head of and struggled like crazy on the bed even though muffled begging Kenny to stop the torture! Kenny instead sucked the toes and tickled the soles mercilessly mocking the detective who never allowed anyone to touch his feet about how intimately he was getting to know them both and remarking on them being great looking athletic feet and examining them by fondling them as he did so and lightly stroked the bared arches and the balls of each foot!

"Oh fuck Rossi these feet are so sensitive, look at you squimring like a fish out of water as I just stroke them even so gently, who would have thought such a macho man could and would prove being such a tender-foot and now I have this feather and what I like to do is this, just brush the tendrils over ticklish toes as my Chinese ancestors did when they tortured people and twirl the feather in between your toes which causes a mild ticklish reaction but one that as it continues becomes more and more annoying and ticklish, about 3 minutes of this and you'll be shivering and giggling and let's be naughty and stroke higher here inside your inner thighs yeah and reach under you and pull your dick down under you so there's the head and now stroke it and your ball sac and hell why miss out your asshole as the feather's a killer but I will have an assistant join me later as he is more interested in inflicting sexual and sensual tortures and Tommy being my twin as evil as I am but I am foot fixated but you have quite a weapon there so true what they say about guys with big feet then, I'll bet that dick has done damage and the kind women enjoy as Tommy will certainly be eager to appreciate it!"

Hearing this threat Detective Bruno Rossi was going crazy as the feather teasing had involuntarily resulted in his moaning and his 7" dick hardening and he being deperate to escape the binds which held him but was going nowhere as Kenny delighted in informing him as again he ran his fingers up n' down the soles of his feet instantly resulting in Bruno Rossi sent instantly into another fit of laughter as very sweaty, their natural lubricant allowing Kenny's fingers to glide up n' down both bare soles and there was nothing he could do about it. The detective cursed, yelled and shrieked as Kenny utilised his knowledge in the art of tickling finding new ways and means of tickle, tickling Bruno Rossi in between his toes, across both arches over and over again and along the full length of both soles so the detective was howling and making incoherent comments destroyed by the giggling he was forced to do finding the tickling totally unbearable but instead of which Kenny again orally lickling both feet! Having licked each foot, massaging them in turn and not to tickle but to show Rossi the level of complete control he held over the detective!

"Go on Rossi admit it, you like this, feet soothingly massaged like this, it feels sensual and seems to get you excited, is that pre-cum on the head of your dick, getting prepared for Tommy already, it's going to be fun to see him suck you and he has a thing for straight dick especially so you're in for a treat! Do you feel this wet tickish sensation on your toes Rossi as these feet are so awesome but be a good boy and feed me your toes and right foot first or be subjected to the electric tootbrush on the soles of your feet Rossi and the revolving bristles are evil so be warned about that, good yeah stretch that right foot hard as you can and yes closer and closer to my hungry mouth Mmmm yeah!"

Bruno Rossi moaned as the toes of all five toes of his right foot were sucked inside Ken's mouth and then having no choice he having soon similarly fed all the toes of his left foot in a similar fashion to his torturer. Having sucked all ten toes and again indulged in lickling both soles Kenny saying mockingly

“Oh fuck I love your feet Rossi, their smell, their taste and yeah their ticklishness and Mmmm these toes all so perfect and suckable and running my tongue in between and under them, no longer virginal feet, they'll have been around the block when eventually you are released by me but not something happening anytime soon Rossi as feet like these command being worshipped and satisfying my foot fetish as in case you wondered I do have one that demands satisfaction and Mmmm I'm totally into these two feet and not you can report your abuse and use to anyone being corrupt yourself with the counterfeit notes so lie still as you can as I lightly caress these soles and soon lightly run my tongue all over your toes and thrill seeing your toes and feet toes instantly flexing and wiggling enticing and inviting me to suck on each toe and very slowly lick along each smelly and sweaty sole sending you into ticklish hell and later seeing how tortuous the plastic tines of the hairbrush will prove being as I run it over each bare sole, raked along each squirming sole; what's that you're saying; okay let's release the gag as we take a break so what were you trying to say Detective Rossi huh?"

“Oh fuck, not the feet, not my damn feet please please it's enoughAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Bruno Rossi was soon lost in a sea of ticklish torment as waves of his own ticklishness drowned him as he was bombarded by tickle sensations from Kenny's wicked fingers and tongue as he was told the electric toothbrush and hairbrush would be inflicting tickling of a whole other level of teasing torment and especially sensitive having had his dick, balls and ass licked by Tommy and been forcibly edged and milked as Tommy was experienced at doing and excelled in jerking guys off and working on straight guys like the private detective being an extra special treat for him! Then Kenny Woo stood up over Bruno Rossi smiling as his captive struggled in his bondage and told him he would be be back in a few moments with his twin and partner in crime Tommy and left the room so the private detective could contemplate his ticklish and licklish fate in their highly experienced hands and mouths!

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back