• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking 4 love

• Thread starter Deleted member 165578
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 165578

Maybe it's shallow to associate love with a fetish. I'm willing to admit that I am shallow. Maybe more or less then some but I know we are all shallow. I'm 23 a recent college graduate who is looking for a lady who wañts to be tickled. If you think that's you I think we could fall in love. I might be wrong tbh idk but I know I have craving somebody who wants to be tickled as much as I want to tickle. All my life I've been searching and I'm yet to find them. I hope you read this love the Geneseotickler.

It might be better to focus on one thing at a time. Find a tickling partner on here, and let love (maybe) come later. Or try a dating website, look for a girlfriend, and let tickling and love (again, maybe) come later. Notice love always comes later. It's something that takes time and effort. Good luck!

Good advice from Charlie. I met my current love here, but that wasn't what I was looking for initially. Instead, I was just looking for a nearby tickle partner. I found one and we exchanged virtually hundreds of emails, phone calls, and texts in addition to several play dates along the way. Through it all, we also fell in love with each other although that's not what either of us were looking for initially. Our tickle fetish led to other things that we had not been looking for....friendship which then cultivated into a deep love for one another.

So my advice, like Charlie says, is to just focus on one thing and if something else is meant to be, it will develop naturally and on its own.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back