• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Burying wife in sand and need suggestions... again...

TickleChgo

Verified
Last year, Mrs. TC and I visited Hedo II, I buried her in the sand with her feet sticking out and I asked for suggestions from this group for what to say on a sign next to her feet. Last year, the sign said “I LOST A BET -AND- I’M NOT TICKLISH”. See here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?271756-Burying-wife-in-sand-and-need-suggestions and here http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?273008-Buried-wife-in-the-sand-part-2-with-photo

We are going back again this year, and I plan on burying her again. Last year's sign worked pretty well, but I am seeking suggestions again for what the sign should say to encourage people to tickle her feet.

Thanks in advance!

How about a scrub brush, a bucket of soapy water and the sign says
"My Feet Are Dirty, Please Help"
You could even put a little mud on Mrs TC's soles

How about: I'm so ticklish and I can't get enough of it Please tickle my feet

Thanks for all of the good suggestions. Keep 'em coming...

@maniacticklker - I will try to get another pic or two, but, given that it is a, umm, clothing optional beach, there's no way I can get video much as I'd like to. It's hard enough sneaking a photo.

Thanks for all of the good suggestions. Keep 'em coming...

@maniacticklker - I will try to get another pic or two, but, given that it is a, umm, clothing optional beach, there's no way I can get video much as I'd like to. It's hard enough sneaking a photo.

That's all I can ask for. I know youll do your best. :thumbsup:

Andy - How about "Please don't tickle me!" or some variation?

Mrs. TC and I went to Hedonism II in Jamaica again this year. And, as I did last year, I buried her in the sand on the beach at our resort. A few guys came by and tickled her feet. One guy, who we had been hangin’ with during the week, seemed to be a tickler – in addition to tickling her feet, he dug in the sand to tickle her armpits, knees, belly and other spots.

20170130_144703 c.jpg

A couple of days later, Mrs. TC had her revenge and she buried me. A bunch of women came by to tickle me – my feet and my face. One woman sitting nearby suggested getting some French fries to put on me to attract the birds, so Mrs. TC went and got some popcorn. She laid kernels out all over my buried body and between my toes. When the birds wouldn’t come at first, she started trailing popcorn from the shoreline where the birds were to me. And they started following the popcorn trail… To be continued…

20170202_144519 copy.jpg

Luckily (I guess) just as the birds were coming close to me, two ladies who were part of our group came over and as they approached the birds ran away. Both of the women are dommes. One is an attractive brunette and the other is a knockout blonde. They sat down at my feet. The brunette took my left foot and the blonde my right. The blonde just sat there with a paint brush playing it up and down and all round my right foot with devilish concentration. The brunette did all kinds of things to my left foot – feathers, fingers, feathers between my toes and she even used the back of the little brush to beat my sole a few times. The two of them had me howling on the beach for quite a long time.

20170202_144536 c.jpg

You 2 are SO FUN!! :) I've had Hedonism in my sights to go to for a long time.

Guess I'll be seeing those very nice looking pairs of feet someday... :firedevil :justlips:

What a great time- I'm so happy you had so much fun!! (And action! Look at that!! Hellz yeah.)

Sounds like a lot of fun! I would say to get as many different people to tickle her as possible would be a lot of fun for everyone involved

Sounds like a lot of fun! I would say to get as many different people to tickle her as possible would be a lot of fun for everyone involved

Geez Alliecat, I'm surprised you didn't say him, too! ;)

Geez Alliecat, I'm surprised you didn't say him, too! ;)

lol yeah well that does sound fun as well. I guess since the title of the thread referred to his wife I figured I would make a suggestion for her :p

So, should we look for next year? (Maybe a few from TMF would show up.......)

It's great that you both had fun! This has always been one of my favorite scenarios so it's nice to see it's alive and well lol

Buried Beach Feet Tickling -- my favorite! I envy you -- thank you for sharing these. I also checked out your past threads as well :-D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back