• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Might be boring but *I* certainly enjoyed myself

Odyseeus

So, I'm in a long distance relationship with the greatest woman on the face of the earth. It's tolerable because it's a temporary situation that will be resolved soon and we'll be married and together. Besides being devastatingly gorgeous, she's also very sexually adventurous and playful, with a fetish list that reads like Sexual ADD. While tickling isn't on her fetish list, she dove right into my foot/tickling thing totally unreserved when I explained it to her. When I ask if I can tickle her feet, her standard response is, "They are connected to my legs, but these are your feet and belong to you. You can do whatever you want with them." She's 15 years my junior and I can honestly say, I don't deserve her. Okay, enough lavishing my praise on her.
It was her turn to come to visit me and I picked her up from the airport. Normally, we drive at unsafe speeds to my house to get naked as quickly as possible and fuck like minx. This time was different, mostly because I picked her up way earlier than usual. She said she was hungry and I was actually hungry myself, so I recommended this sushi place I'd recently found. It really is dynamite sushi. We were seated by the hostess in a both in a quiet corner of the restaurant and talked about how much we missed each other while we sipped green tea and listened to Dean Martin croon away (yea, I know, Dean-o in a sushi restaurant, go figure).
I pull out my chop sticks and begin de-splintering them by rubbing one against another. I'm sure there's a name for this, but, I have no idea what it is. If you've never had a chop stick splinter in your mouth, just take my word on it, it sucks something fierce. Okay, okay, I'm moving this along now. Sorry.
She sees me doing this and she smiles. Normally, she's VERY submissive, but she knows I absolutely adore being teased mercilessly by her. It was one of the most mischievous grins I have EVER seen, on ANY woman. It made me run hot and cold.
She says, "Hang on! I wanna do something!" and she bends down and starts taking a sneaker off. Then the other and then both socks. She'd been traveling for the last four hours or so, so I knew her feet were going to be sooooooooo soft and warm. She giggles and says, "OH! Right before I put my socks on this morning, I drenched my feet in that strawberry lotion you bought me! My toes were squishy for an hour!" (Note, we have about 87 different types of lotion. Every time I find one I like, I buy it for her.)
She has a giggle that pushes my fucking buttons. She's from the deep, deep south, so she has this Southern Belle accent that, even after four yeas, still makes me go all jello-y. At this point, I'm second guessing my decision to not drive her home at roughly 130mph and fuck her like I own her. We are in a booth and while she isn't tall, her legs were long enough to get her feet between my legs, her toes wiggling on my raging hard on under my 501's. I mouth to her, "Stop it!" because I'm genuinely afraid I'm going to erupt right then, and I REALLY like this restaurant and I don't want to get kicked out.
She whispers, "You know you love it. Do it. Tickle my feet with your chop sticks......" and presses her sole against the thin denim. After I took a moment to savor the feeling of her silky, lotioned soles, I start tracing my sticks up and down her feet. It was fucking decadent. She squirmed, giggled and moaned deliciously, looking in my eyes the entire time.
Our food came and I spent the rest of lunch alternating between using my sticks to torture her feet and using them to eat my Philly roll and nigiri. She kept up a steady stream of, "I can't believe how bad that tickles!" or "Oh fuck not that again!". I hadn't really thought of it (because I couldn't think at all), but later she told me that eating with the same chop sticks I was using to tickle her feet with was, in her words, "Hot as Fuck".
I kept the chop sticks and put them in our memory box, where we keep movies stubs, receipts, you know, important relationship memories.
We polished off two rolls, six gyoza, two hamachi nigiri, two bowls of soup and an order of vegetable tempura in RECORD setting time. Then we drove home at about 140mph.
I have no idea what I did right, but I really don't deserve her.....sigh....

Very different. A pleasure to read, and thanks for sharing. Wow.

That's what I call a date! Where'd you two love birds meet? I've always been interested in long distance but haven't quite met a girl who feels the same.

So, I'm in a long distance relationship with the greatest woman on the face of the earth. It's tolerable because it's a temporary situation that will be resolved soon and we'll be married and together. Besides being devastatingly gorgeous, she's also very sexually adventurous and playful, with a fetish list that reads like Sexual ADD. While tickling isn't on her fetish list, she dove right into my foot/tickling thing totally unreserved when I explained it to her. When I ask if I can tickle her feet, her standard response is, "They are connected to my legs, but these are your feet and belong to you. You can do whatever you want with them." She's 15 years my junior and I can honestly say, I don't deserve her. Okay, enough lavishing my praise on her.
It was her turn to come to visit me and I picked her up from the airport. Normally, we drive at unsafe speeds to my house to get naked as quickly as possible and fuck like minx. This time was different, mostly because I picked her up way earlier than usual. She said she was hungry and I was actually hungry myself, so I recommended this sushi place I'd recently found. It really is dynamite sushi. We were seated by the hostess in a both in a quiet corner of the restaurant and talked about how much we missed each other while we sipped green tea and listened to Dean Martin croon away (yea, I know, Dean-o in a sushi restaurant, go figure).
I pull out my chop sticks and begin de-splintering them by rubbing one against another. I'm sure there's a name for this, but, I have no idea what it is. If you've never had a chop stick splinter in your mouth, just take my word on it, it sucks something fierce. Okay, okay, I'm moving this along now. Sorry.
She sees me doing this and she smiles. Normally, she's VERY submissive, but she knows I absolutely adore being teased mercilessly by her. It was one of the most mischievous grins I have EVER seen, on ANY woman. It made me run hot and cold.
She says, "Hang on! I wanna do something!" and she bends down and starts taking a sneaker off. Then the other and then both socks. She'd been traveling for the last four hours or so, so I knew her feet were going to be sooooooooo soft and warm. She giggles and says, "OH! Right before I put my socks on this morning, I drenched my feet in that strawberry lotion you bought me! My toes were squishy for an hour!" (Note, we have about 87 different types of lotion. Every time I find one I like, I buy it for her.)
She has a giggle that pushes my fucking buttons. She's from the deep, deep south, so she has this Southern Belle accent that, even after four yeas, still makes me go all jello-y. At this point, I'm second guessing my decision to not drive her home at roughly 130mph and fuck her like I own her. We are in a booth and while she isn't tall, her legs were long enough to get her feet between my legs, her toes wiggling on my raging hard on under my 501's. I mouth to her, "Stop it!" because I'm genuinely afraid I'm going to erupt right then, and I REALLY like this restaurant and I don't want to get kicked out.
She whispers, "You know you love it. Do it. Tickle my feet with your chop sticks......" and presses her sole against the thin denim. After I took a moment to savor the feeling of her silky, lotioned soles, I start tracing my sticks up and down her feet. It was fucking decadent. She squirmed, giggled and moaned deliciously, looking in my eyes the entire time.
Our food came and I spent the rest of lunch alternating between using my sticks to torture her feet and using them to eat my Philly roll and nigiri. She kept up a steady stream of, "I can't believe how bad that tickles!" or "Oh fuck not that again!". I hadn't really thought of it (because I couldn't think at all), but later she told me that eating with the same chop sticks I was using to tickle her feet with was, in her words, "Hot as Fuck".
I kept the chop sticks and put them in our memory box, where we keep movies stubs, receipts, you know, important relationship memories.
We polished off two rolls, six gyoza, two hamachi nigiri, two bowls of soup and an order of vegetable tempura in RECORD setting time. Then we drove home at about 140mph.
I have no idea what I did right, but I really don't deserve her.....sigh....

Dude that's incredible! Why would you think this might be boring? It's awesome, and your GF sounds like a dreamgirl.
Just out of curiosity, what celebrity would you say she resembles?

We met 12 years ago at a conference in Vegas. At the time, we were both in a relationship and respected each other's space. We lost touch and then through a series of odd coincidences, we ran into each other again and this time we were both single. She really is a dream.

I just asked her and she said she doesn't look like ANY celebrity, but I personally think she has a real Faith Hill thing going on with darker hair.

I just asked her and she said she doesn't look like ANY celebrity, but I personally think she has a real Faith Hill thing going on with darker hair.

Cool. And again, not the slightest bit boring. In fact I wouldn't mind hearing more stories. I'll bet her feet are adorable.

Thanks brother. I just texted her again and while I can't post pics of her face, I can do her soles as long as I don't show her tattoo (she has a VERY distinctive tattoo) sooooo....I'll post some pics here now.....
I have dozens, I just grabbed some at random.....
post 6.jpgpost 5.jpgpost 4.jpgpost 3.jpgpost 2.jpg

Awesome story! Chop sticks make awesome tickle tools. Try the real chop sticks, they are more pointed than the bears and scrape kind

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back