• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Couples

kevin_kidnapped

TMF Expert
Have any couples out there ever experienced familiarity with their partner as a lee to the point that the lee loses ticklishness in certain spots or areas? I'm talking fingers only and not anything do to with toys. I'm wondering if it's possible that if a lee is tickled by their partner long enough over a period of time, if the lee loses any ticklish reaction on certain spots or areas due to familiarity with the ler or even desensitization if you will. All things being equal with the ler using the same techniques for a long time, is it possible for a lee to find that certain areas which used to tickle no longer do.

The opposite applies to me

My wife can tickle me better now than ten years ago

This hasn't happened to me. I've been with my ler for about 4 years(We've been married for one year and dated a year before we lived together for 2 years.) and my sensitivity so far has stayed the same. If anything I am more ticklish with him and react better because I fully trust him and he knows me better than anyone else.

Yes and no. It used to happen occasionally, but now my bf and I have been together for so long, he knows if something isnt working, to try something different - whether its varying spots, pressures, texhniques or adding more verbal taunting / mind games.

Thanks for the responses. Experienced something of the opposite and thought that maybe it was a familiarity/desensitization issue. Glad to hear that it may not be case but it's still somewhat puzzling as well. Hopefully it was just a one time thing.

My ticklishness has definitely become more intense over time with my boyfriend. Trust, anticipation, and him being well-versed with my spots all factor in as stated above.

Have any couples out there ever experienced familiarity with their partner as a lee to the point that the lee loses ticklishness in certain spots or areas? I'm talking fingers only and not anything do to with toys. I'm wondering if it's possible that if a lee is tickled by their partner long enough over a period of time, if the lee loses any ticklish reaction on certain spots or areas due to familiarity with the ler or even desensitization if you will. All things being equal with the ler using the same techniques for a long time, is it possible for a lee to find that certain areas which used to tickle no longer do.

Buddy I wish! Actually I think my ticklishness is just as severe as ever, maybe even a little worse because Jeff (my husband) doesn't hold back and he knows my spots. Really out of kindness he avoids my worst spots until he's ready to be done.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back