• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Frantic Equestrian Feet

Tickle Abuse

Verified
In case you haven't figured it out, I own this site too. It will not be part of tickleabuse.com as it was part of another venture that is in transition and future is uncertain.

If you need an explanation, here it is: it was set up to be a separate venture to ensure that if anything happened to me, a friend involved in my business could have something separate to own on his own without me. It was also set up for separate creative control. It may eventually be part of TA, not sure

This posh girl cries for her mommy with lipstick smeared across her shirt as her tickle torment forces laughter from her while she struggles to escape.

Clip available at: The Hard Limit

Attachments

• equ2.jpg
    equ2.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 878
  • fran1.jpg
    fran1.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 1,114
  • fran5.jpg
    fran5.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 1,100
  • fran6.jpg
    fran6.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 647
  • PREVfranticequestrianfeet.wmv
    3.7 MB · Views: 731
You own The Hard Limit? Wow. What do you mean "if anything happened to me"?

You own The Hard Limit? Wow. What do you mean "if anything happened to me"?

If anything happened that prevented me from continuing, illness, etc. Also if I sold the business, there would be something left for whoever was helping run the business as THL is set up as a separate business.

... but, wait...

Didn't you go off on people for assuming Hard Limit was you?

... but, wait...

Didn't you go off on people for assuming Hard Limit was you?

I was upset for a particular producer getting into my business and making assumptions. As always, anyone can contact me privately and ask any questions. Not surprisingly, I wasn't asked any questions privately.

THL was never meant to be part of TA and it was not my intention to be run by me. I envisioned whoever may be working for TA to run it as stated earlier.

Maybe i'm wrong but i think i have already seen her in some of tickle abuse videos, but i don't rembember which one.

This whole thing seems very unusual. I feel like I need to see Tommy in a video again to truly believe he's still involved with this. Otherwise I'm going to assume he married Samantha, sold the company and moved far, far away.

It's the intarwebz, we never really know who we're talking to.

The other day I chatted to a guy claiming to be a 50 year old, overweight, compulsive masturbator who lived in his mother's basement and was addicted to Cheetos. That's what he claimed anyway but really he could have been anyone.

I like THL. Very simple concept focusing on one position, and mainly feet tickling where you can see, for the most part, the ticklee's reactions. Reminded me a little of T4L and WTT.

Sell me some Tickle Abuse equipment. You seem eager to unload the business, let me buy chunks of it.

Sell me some Tickle Abuse equipment. You seem eager to unload the business, let me buy chunks of it.

Not eager to unload but wouldn't mind selling but only for the right price. THL I would be willing to part with separately. Put my life into my business, would also have to be sold to the right person.

Last edited:
Maybe The Hard Limit should continue being the "extreme" version of Tickle Abuse. Longer scenes, more intensity. Like French Tickling does with their separate store for "Non-Stop Tickle Torture".

It's the intarwebz, we never really know who we're talking to.

The other day I chatted to a guy claiming to be a 50 year old, overweight, compulsive masturbator who lived in his mother's basement and was addicted to Cheetos. That's what he claimed anyway but really he could have been anyone.

That was me. FYI- moved out of my mother's basement over weekend.

In case you haven't figured it out, I own this site too. It will not be part of tickleabuse.com as it was part of another venture that is in transition and future is uncertain.
Clip available at: The Hard Limit

Did you decide to work with Kelli again or did your associate work with Kelli?
I would mind seeing Kelli at TA again.

I just have one question...
WHAT IS IN THE TICKLE SPRAY???
If its effective I want some of my own :)

Maybe The Hard Limit should continue being the "extreme" version of Tickle Abuse. Longer scenes, more intensity. Like French Tickling does with their separate store for "Non-Stop Tickle Torture".

Definitely what I have in mind

Bring back Tasha, LoLo, Taylor raz, Kelli, jade indica, milf Nikki, to hard limit..
a one off reunion!
Lol if anyone can make it happen you can lol

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back