• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Munch in Dallas, Feb 18

DemiTickler

TMF Poster
Howdy ya'll. Here's Demi hollerin' in from the Lonestar State. ;)

JK, I actually started thinking about how I'd like to try to meet people. And instead of messaging back and forth, why not just make one gathering for everyone to come enjoy? I know there were some successful munches a few months back, but if it's in Dallas, then maybe people from OK, AK, and LA can come on in too if they feel like! (well, maybe just southern OK, lol)

So I'm thinking Feb 18, 2 pm at Starbucks in Desoto. (ok so it's not technically Dallas but close enough, right?) 851 N Interstate 35 E, Desoto, TX 75115-4806, to be exact. If I go early and try to snag a table or two, then maybe a couple of us can meet up and talk about hobbies, break the ice, etc. This is just a friendly gathering, nothing fancy or serious.

What say you?

Last edited:
I'm glad some people are interested! Excited to meet you Bugman and Irvine.

Hi Kraken, a munch is a casual get together for people to meet in real life. Like if you were to meet someone from here for lunch or coffee to get to know them, but with several people. We usually try to avoid tickling in public, but maybe you'll meet someone there you can play with later!

Hey guys, so something's come up on my end, so I was hoping to move it from 2pm to 12pm. Is that still good with everyone?

Heya Airbender, hope to see you there!

No problem here. Do we have a head count yet?
For sure three are going (myself included) and possibly Airbender so there's four ^^ I decided I'll wear my black and gray stripped sweatshirt to make it easy to spot me. What article of clothing will you guys be wearing so we can recognize you?

Yeah I figured it was kinda like that. I wouldn't do in public either :p I'm coincidentally this weekend in Dallas. I leave on Saturday but until midnight, so I could make it. Is anyone actually going? Wouldn't wanna go and be the only one there...

Heya Airbender, hope to see you there!

For sure three are going (myself included) and possibly Airbender so there's four ^^ I decided I'll wear my black and gray stripped sweatshirt to make it easy to spot me. What article of clothing will you guys be wearing so we can recognize you?

Not sure what I might be wearing. Look for an old fart with a cane and white goatee. :p

Yeah I figured it was kinda like that. I wouldn't do in public either :p I'm coincidentally this weekend in Dallas. I leave on Saturday but until midnight, so I could make it. Is anyone actually going? Wouldn't wanna go and be the only one there...

Looks like four or five at least. Hope you can join us. I've been to several munches are always enjoyed them. :)

I could do the 18th. At future munches I could possibly bring a guest or two.... I'm just "down the street" in the suburbs and used to host or cohost private parties in Dallas in the past.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back