• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toetally Fun aka Tickled Pink Custom Experience

footticklelover

I usually don't make a point of actively posting on this forum. I'm more of an observer and a direct contact person, but I had to moment to share my exceptional phenomenal collaboration experience with "Ice Princess" the producer of the "Toetally Fun" aka "Tickled Pink" store. The whole experience for me has been nothing less than stellar. Aside from the custom itself, (which I'll touch on in a moment), the whole process of getting to the end result was a more than favorable experience as well. I felt like I was being catered to as an individual, and my experience was unique, personalized, and exclusive to me. Even to the point where unexpected delays weren't an issue for me because I had confidence I was going to be taken care of.

This all started at the beginning of last month after I purchased a clip from the "Tickled Pink" store on clips4sale. I found the model in the clip I purchased very appealing to say the least so I sent "Ice Princess" a direct message on the TMF inquiring about custom clips. He detailed me all the information and we exchanged email contacts and I proceeded to pay him in advance to get the ball rolling after I wrote and sent a detailed script depicting what I wanted. To get a further understanding of what I wanted to ensure my satisfaction, he kept me constantly updated and even asked for a few examples to help clarify what I wanted which I was more than happy to oblige to. There was a delay due to the holiday, but I was very understanding as everyone should be entitled to spending time with their loved ones during the holiday. Everything seemed to be in order until there was another unexpected twist. The model who was supposed to shoot the custom went MIA. I got a detailed email detailing what was going on and again he was very apologetic and offered to either refund me or replace the model and even offered to shoot with some models he hadn't released on his store yet at the time. Thankfully I had a pair of backup models in mind I that I recruited to shoot 2 clips for half the time of the original. It took a bit more patience and planning, but eventually we got to the point where the shooting was imminent. Also it should be noted that while were were making the necessary changes he was very responsive to even the simplest requests or questions I had.

When I finally received my custom clips, they were more than what I could have even imagined it to be. I was beyond elated to finally see what I had written get put into action. As an added bonus (which totally caught me off guard) he even got one of the models to give me a shout out at the end of the clip. Something I had not requested at all in the custom, but a welcomed addition. I was beyond grateful for this experience and I'd do it over again if I had to 10 times over. If you like like Tickled Pink's clips, and there's something in particular you would like to see I can't recommend collaborating with "Ice Princess" enough. The level of service I received was unmatched. He'll work with you every step of the way and won't stop until he knows you're satisfied. He shows that he actually cares about you as an individual and not just another dollar sign. So I'd like to thank him again for such a great experience, and also thank the models as well. It's been a pleasure and honor working with you and I sincerely hope to do it again in the future!

Thank you:) we try to treat ALL of our customers truly as friends..Thanks so much for the support!

This is a great review, I wish you had put the link to the clips4sale store in the review though. After reading it I wanted to check out the store. I think I have found it is it this one? http://clips4sale.com/studio/6754/Tickled-Pink#startingpoint

Ice Princess, it might be a good idea for you to put the store url in your signature too. ;-) Until reading this review I had never heard of this store, yet I have seen the name Ice Princess post many times on this forum. ;-)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back