• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halle Berry tickled by Eddie Murphy in "Boomerang" (TERRIBLE quality)

The Internet

2nd Level Green Feather
Halle Berry tickled by Eddie Murphy in "Boomerang" (upgraded quality 7/13/2019)

THIS CLIP HAS NOW BEEN UPGRADED AND IS NO LONGER "TERRIBLE QUALITY" (7/13/2019)

This is not a great scene or anything, super slight, and totally movie acting, but here's a young Halle Berry getting her sides tickled by Eddie Murphy as she tries to show him this painting she made.

As a consolation prize for the scene not being great, I'm attaching the OTHER Halle tickling scene, in which she gets her feet tickled by Terence Howard. (It's been posted before, though.)

Attachments

• Halle Berry tickled by Terence Howard.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • Halle Berry - Boomerang (1992).mp4
    1.4 MB
Last edited:
This scene is no longer "TERRIBLE QUALITY" ! I just upgraded it and it's actually now viewable (see the new attachment in the OP). It's still not a sensational scene, some really bad movie tickling, but it's Halle Berry so.....for the completists only!

I remember when I first saw the rose tickle scene with Halle and convinced myself it had to be fake because nobody could be tickled by a rose. I was proven wrong when I actually tickled some of my friends feet with a rose. From my highly ticklish ones, to the more average/above average ones. Made me feel better about the scene, a beautiful woman like Halle not being ticklish would be a terrible waste.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back