• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suburban Tickle Club: MFF/F

CMajor

Suburban Tickle Club:

Lauren and Ashley drove in relative silence on a late spring evening. Both were mentally exhausted from another intensive prep course for an important industry certification. Ashley spoke “Lauren, I don’t know if I can pass this exam. This is our toughest course yet”. Lauren knew exactly how she felt. The failure rate for this exam is high.

Ashley and Lauren were young professional engineers. Both were 24 years old and met in college. At their University, engineering majors were primarily male with a significant percentage of foreign students, especially from China and India. And for the women in the department, few were attractive. Ashley and Lauren were the exception.

Lauren was a dirty blond with a banging body. Ashley too had a great body, dark hair, and a beautiful complexion. It didn’t take long for them to become friends and study partners. Because they were outsiders in their major in terms of gender and attractiveness, they needed each other as piers. Plus, it was a difficult major.

Their friendship helped them get thought the difficult course load. Though both were bright, the course load was difficult and designed to weed out inferior students. Most of their girlfriends seemed to major in education, psychology, or history. Majors that granted them more time for socializing. Ashley and Lauren spent many weekends studying or in labs while their other friends spent the weekend drinking or partying. Not that this bothered them. Both girls were very smart and wanted the most out of life including a rewarding career.

“Lauren” said Ashley, I think we may need to make a wager like we used to. I need the extra motivation.” “What do you have in mind?” asked Lauren. “I think it needs to be something big” Ashley continued, “this is such an important certification and would mean a lot to our careers.”

In engineering, there are many important professional certification one can obtain. These certifications can be necessary to apply for certain positions and can open many doors. This particular certification, combined with their good looks in a male dominated industry, would guarantee fantastic job opportunities.

“Well” said Ashley, “our wagers where the loser is punished seem to work better than when the winner receives a prize”. Lauren nodded. It was true. As extra motivation in school, the pair started with basic wagers. Perhaps the loser (lower score on an exam) would buy a pitcher of margaritas or take the winner for lunch. But those bets quickly lost motivational value.

As they became upper classmen with harder courses, the wagers changed too. For example, in their senior year, it was decided the low score on a final exam would have to give a blow job to the other’s boyfriend. They explained the wager to their boyfriends and of course both guys were in. This created a fun dynamic. Each boyfriend because very supportive of their intense study habits. In fact, the boyfriends helped them study. The boyfriend support seemed sweet except for the fact their motivation was oral sex from another woman. All ended well as both girls scored near the top of the class on the exam. By the way, Lauren lost but was a good sport about honoring the loss.

The young women agreed to think about a possible wager. The prep course had two more weeks before the exam.

The next evening as they drove to the prep course, Lauren announced she had an idea for the wager. She explained. “Remember my last boyfriend” asked Lauren. “Scott?” said Ashley. “Yes” Lauren replied and continued, “Well Scott had a little kinky side. One day he brought home a match making type magazine. But instead of regular personals for singles, this one was for people into kink or S&M. We laid in bed that night giggling and reading ads looking for fetish partners.” Then she paused, “Ashley, what if the winner picked out a “master” for the loser?

“Did you and Scott ever respond to any ads? Asked Ashley. “No, we only thought about it. Plus, we broke up soon after”. “Can you tell me about the ads” asked Ashley getting both a little curious and still surprised by the conversation. Lauren described some of the ads she remembered of people looking for subs and submissive types for a wide variety of activities such as bondage, spanking, humiliation…Ashley didn’t know what to think. Neither of them were prudes, but she had never considered anything like this before.

“So how would the wager work?” asked Ashley. Lauren explained that the winner (must pass the exam and have the higher score) would select a fetish experience for the loser. The loser would then have to submit for an evening to her new master.
At this point they pulled into the parking lot and had to hurry to class. They agreed to discuss more on the way home. In class, they both failed two practice quizzes which fueled their concern about the course.

“Thanks a lot!” exclaimed Ashely as they piled into the car after work. “I could barely concentrate because my mind kept wandering during class”. “The wager was your idea” reminded Lauren.

On the way home, they discussed the bet some more and agreed to wager but with certain ground rules. The winner would select the ad and the loser would submit. But a couple safeguards were put in place. This included picking no one over 50, no intercourse, no one who was clearly fat or ugly, and nothing that would cause injury. Most important was there could be no pictures, videos, or internet exposure. Any humiliation would be private.

They pulled in the parking lot of their shared rented condominium and looked at each other. “Are we really going to shake on this?” Asked Lauren. Both were a little apprehensive and Ashley agreed to go for it. They shook hands and went inside to study.

The next two weeks were spent in intense preparation. After the exam came the difficult part of waiting a week for the results. Finally, after a week of waiting, both girls woke up with the email they had waiting for in their inboxes. Lauren was nervous about opening and just stared at the message. Meanwhile Ashley opened hers immediately and starting screaming when she learned she passed. This gave Lauren the courage to open her email and she simply exhaled in relief at her passing score.

“Soooo what was your score?” asked Ashley. The two turned their lap top towards the other to compare. Lauren jumped up and exclaimed “I won” as Ashley just stared at the screens again to double check. Both girls were very a happy and ready to celebrate and Lauren announced she would start shopping for Ashley’s new Master right away.

Lauren took great joy in considering fetish ads. She picked up a print newspaper at an adult bookstore and searched through ads on two online sites. Despite being friends, she would enjoy scheduling Ashley’s torment. Lauren reached out to three ads in their metro area.
The fist ad was for general domination. The submissive would be bound in several positions, forced to obey the Master, and corrected with paddles and canes. Lauren could picture her now. She sent an email and explained she had a sub to offer. The man responded quickly but the pictures eliminated him. He and his house seemed creepy and she wouldn’t do that to her best friend. It wasn’t how she pictured it in her mind.

Then it came down to two ads. A profile looking for an oral slave intrigued Lauren. The ad read: Handsome young Master looking for an oral sex slave. As a slave, you will be live to please me orally and be an eager learner as I train you to please me specifically. I am a man of style and means. You will be delivered to my suite at a five-star downtown hotel. From the moment you arrive, you will spend the evening, night, and next day in oral servitude. We will leave the hotel for fine dining, cocktails, shopping, or other adventures while appearing like a perfectly normal couple. But when in our hotel suite you will be naked, sometimes in light bondage or hand cuffs, and eager to perform. I will go to sleep with your lips wrapped around my member and wake the same. This may sound like Petty Woman but there are two big differences. You will not be paid and we will not fall in love. Accepting interest from young beautiful slaves.

Lauren also sent him an email and explained the wager. He responded with the requested pictures. Sure enough he was good looking as advertised so they next agreed to talk on the phone and he seemed safe. The thought of Ashley on her knees pleased Lauren and it seemed like payback for the bet she lost in college.

The second ad intrigued her just as much. It read: Suburban tickle club looking for willing subjects. This tickle subject must have a very ticklish body and sensitive feet. As our ticklee, you will be bound at our private dungeon and tickled to pieces by various methods and instruments of tickle torture. This club is accepting applications from ticklish females and couples.

Lauren didn’t know such clubs existed before reading the ad, but she did know that Ashley was very ticklish. In fact, once she broke up with a boyfriend because he tickled her too much. Otherwise he was a great catch and good boyfriend, but Ashley couldn’t take his tickling so she dumped him. Lauren sent an inquiry to the ad and explained the situation.

Mary responded and explained she and her husband founded and hosted the tickle club. Pictures were exchanged. There were only six members of the club currently and they looked normal enough. Everyone seemed to be in their 30s or early 40s. Through more emails she learned the club started with two couples who were friends. One day, they discovered their shared ticking fetish and eventually acted upon it. Because Mary and her husband had a nice home and no children, a tickle dungeon was built in their basement. Over time they added another couple and a female switch.

Lauren explained the wager and Mary eagerly offered their services. She also made it clear it might become intense and they didn’t want to trick anybody.

Lauren wasn’t sure how she would decide. Both would be worthy punishments. Lauren also wondered why she enjoyed the process of picking a punishment for her best friend. Was it wrong?

Her comfort with Mary eventually broke the tie and they scheduled the session for the following Saturday. Ashley’s punishment would be tickle torture. Mary and Ashley finalized the rules and boundaries for the session. First Ashley would have to sign a release to protect the club. Secondly there would be no pictures and the visit would remain private and off line. Finally, Lauren made sure no one would turn on her. This was Ashley’s punishment.

Lauren explained to Ashley her fate was set and gave her the date. Lauren would drive her to the location but decided to keep the details a secret until they were in the car driving. Not knowing drove Ashley nuts and made here even more nervous with eight days to wonder her fate.

Eventually Saturday came. The girls got in Lauren’s Civic and set the GPS to the house in the suburbs. It would be a 40-minute drive. Lauren wore a tight dress to show off her figure and dressed in her hottest panties. She assumed there would be nudity or undressing and despite her fear, wanted to look her best. “Dammit Lauren!” said Ashley, “where are we going?” After a long pause, Lauren announced “I’m taking you to a tickle club Ashley”. “What did you say?!” exclaimed Ashley. “I said a tickle club. Your punishment is going to be tickling.” Explained Lauren.

“No way” said Ashley, “you know how ticklish I am.” Lauren responded, “Ashley, this is a punishment, you lost the bet. I could have picked worse.” Ashley was getting more nervous with each passing mile. She was very ticklish and couldn’t image being tickled by a club of people. “Please!” begged Ashley, “pick something else.” But Lauren kept driving while trying to convince her it might be fun. It was only tickling. Deep down Lauren knew better and felt bad for relishing Ashley’s fate.

Ashley’s anxiety continued to rise as they entered the neighborhood. The thought of complete strangers ticking her body was too much. She felt a little better that it was a very nice neighborhood. Lauren following the GPS to the home and pulled into the driveway of a well-manicured two story Tudor home. It was a newer development with good sized lots. The home had a stone front and plenty of beautiful windows. It was already dark but the home was well lit.

They walked up to the door and rang the bell. Ashley couldn’t believe this was really happening and was so nervous she could barely stand. Mary quickly opened the door, introduced herself and invited them in. She lead them to the back of the home where four others were gathered around a large kitchen island. Mary introduced them as the tickle club.

Lauren then spoke up and introduced Ashley, their tickling subject for the evening. The two men in the group immediately took in the sight of Ashley. “Jackpot!” they both thought to themselves simultaneously. While the three females in the club were attractive, Ashley was at a whole other level. Plus, she was ten years younger. This was not lost on the three women who couldn’t help but notice the men looking her up and down.

Mary, sensing Ashley nervousness, offer the pair a glass of wine and some snacks laid out on the kitchen island. Both women accepted a glass and Mary suggested she introduce everyone.

First was Mary’s husband Jack. Jack was probably early forties. He was decent looking, average height, and it was explained he was the designer of the dungeon. Jack was a contractor and used his background to transform part of the basement into the club room. Mary was a few years younger, stood about five-six, and had an impressive rack.

The second man was Nick. Both girls were immediately impressed with Nick. He was very good looking. Nick stood about six foot, had dark wavy hair, a nice build, and piercing dark eyes. At one time Nick’s ex-wife was part of the group by they split up a year ago. There was something intimidating about Nick. Being a dominant came natural to him and the girls could sense it.

Next Mary introduced Jaden. Jaden was a few years younger than Mary, a few inches taller and sported long blond hair. But what Ashley noticed most was her beautiful long nails. She and her husband were original founders of the club with Jack and Mary. Jaden’s husband was away for business on a two-week assignment and would miss out on the fun.

Finally Leah was introduced. She was single and in her early-thirties. Leah was the newest member of the club and responded to an ad about 10 months ago. She was a cute brunet with short hair and hazel eyes. The ad for tickling immediately stirred something in her. She was a natural submissive but after a few months was convinced to try being the tickler. Leah was a fast learner and was quickly developing into a merciless tickler. She especially loved to tickle feet.

Jack spoke up, “so Ashley, I understand you are ticklish.” “Very” admitted Ashley, “I don’t know if I can handle this”. “You don’t have a choice” reminded Lauren. Mary had a way of making everyone welcome and comfortable. She promised they would start out easy. Arriving at a fetish club and talking to five strangers was still surreal to both Lauren and Ashley. So, they asked more questions about the club as they nursed their wine.

They learned the club met about every six weeks. The tickling could range from teasing and erotic to intense. Some events revolved around trying new tools or bondage positions. Sometimes they might watch videos together for ideas or inspiration. The group tried not to describe the torturous side too much in fear of scaring them away. They didn’t get many volunteers, let alone lees this hot.

They also learned the club could always use more female lees. It was more important because in general, females accepted the submissive position or “lee” role more naturally. Secondly both the men and women enjoyed tickling women while the men in this group had no desire to tickle other men.

Outside of the group they were friendly and did normal activities. But their secret club and fetish created a unique bond.
“Let’s get this underway” said Jaden while taping her nails and staring at Ashley. “First” said Mary, “we need a signature”. As explained in the email, they agreed to all of Lauren’s concerns but wanted a basic release in return. Mary and Jack were well to do and needed to protect themselves. Mary slid the release toward Mary and explained everyone in the room had signed the same.

It read: I Ashley came here per my own will. I understand and give permission for the club to tickle me. I want to be tickled. Signed and Dated _____________________. Mary handed her a pen.

Ashley just stared at the paper. The last line caused goose bumps up her spine. As much as she was scared out of her mind, she was too proud to renege on a bet with Lauren. The two had been through good times and bad and their competitiveness was beneficial to both. Everyone watched in silence as she eventually picked up the pen and signed.

After a few moments, Jack turned to Ashley. “There is a powder room off the kitchen, please remove all your cloths except your panties.” Then he handed her two padded leather wrist cuffs. “also, please put a cuff on each wrist and return to the kitchen. And it might be a good idea to relieve yourself.” Ashley took the restraints, walked to the bathroom, and closed the door.

A few minutes later she returned to the kitchen as requested. She was even more stunning without cloths. Ashley sported well shaped size B breasts. Toned legs supported her five-seven body and her stomach was perfectly flat and tight. The most striking feature was her skin tone. It was a medium olive tone without a flaw. The men tried to hide their excitement.

Her green lace bikini bottoms did little to help her feeling of vulnerability. Standing near naked in front of a group of clothed strangers made her feel fully exposed. Mary approached her and inspected the cuffs. Each cuff and two metal buckles. Mary tightened the buckles on her right wrist. Two buckles had the advantage of spreading out the pressure and reducing pain when pulling against them. It also reduced wrist movement versus a single strap cuff. The padded leather was much better than metal cuffs. The goal was to reduce discomfort that could distract from the upcoming tickling.

Mary then clipped her two wrists together in front of her and attached a leash. “Let’s go” and she started to lead Mary toward a door. “Where are we going?” said Ashley as this seemed to be happening way to fast. “Our playroom is downstairs” reminded Mary. Nick open the door to a carpeted stairway.

Mary lead her down stairs and the first room seemed perfectly normal. It was a well done television room with couches, an HD television, and book shelves. The group followed behind. As Lauren and Ashley looked around, Jack swung open a bookshelf that served as a secret entrance. Mary started immediately toward the entrance pulling Ashley along.

For a secret room, it was bigger than expected. The first-time visitors looked around. It was designed to look like a dungeon with chains and handcuffs decorating the walls but was more comfortable. It was warm, had nice Berber carpet, and wood paneled walls. It wasn’t dark or damp like a cellar. The first things the girls noticed was a cabinet with bondage straps and tools in the corner. They also noticed an apparatus to the right side of the room but it was partially covered by a sheet. In the middle of room, the most obvious thing was a large metal hook hanging from the ceiling. The basement had nine foot ceilings and the hook was about seven and a half feet from the floor.

Mary asked Jack to help her. They lead Mary to the middle of the room, lifted her arms above her head and secured her wrists to the hook. Both wrists were clipped together and then a chain was used to adjust to her height. The result was her arms straight over her head while standing flat footed. Next Jack wrapped a strap around her upper legs just above the knees. He tightened it and it secured her legs together. It reduced her ability to squirm or kick.

Mary and Jack stood back and admired their new toy. So did everyone else. Next Jaden approached Ashley and applied a light coat of baby powder to her stretched body. Lauren asked about the baby powder and learned it was to smooth her skin. The basement might have some humidity and Ashley was already sweating a little out of nervousness. Baby powder would ensure smooth dry skin for fingers to glide.

Though the application of baby powder wasn’t intended to tickle, it already started to tickle Ashley. She gasped for air as Jaden powdered her sides. She squirmed when the back of her legs were coated and tried her best to hold in a reaction when Jaden powdered her upper arms and pits. But the latter proved too intense and a yelp came out.

The club knew they had a ticklish woman. It was then explained to Ashley that this round would involve Jack and Mary exploring her ticklish body. It was their home and they received the honor. Nick and Leah took a seat on a couch and sat back to enjoy the show. Meanwhile Jaden suggested to Lauren that they go upstairs to get more wine. It was a diversion. The group had a fear Lauren might take pity on her friend and try to stop the fun.

Ashley caught Lauren leaving and it made her twice as nervous. Just then Jack and Mary started circling Ashley and some taunting began. “I wonder if her ribs like to be tickled?” asked Jack hypothetically. “I bet that flat tummy would be a good place to start” stated Mary. As the two circled her slowly getting closer Ashley was freaking trying to keep track of two people. She even started a nervous giggle to which Leah commented from the couch “your laughing and they haven’t even started yet”.

Jack gave a little poke to her left side and Ashley yelped. Then Mary ran one finger from her elbow to her armpit and Ashley violently tried to turn away as much as the bondage would allow. They just smile at each other and nodded. At this point Jack stood behind her and slowly started to glide one finger up and down each side.

Ashley immediately started laughing and twisting to get away. But she couldn’t twist far and Jack kept continual contact while stoking up and down her side. The baby powder assured smooth gliding up and down. After a minute or two he stopped and Mary immediately started lightly squeezing the back of her thighs. She caught notice of this area when Jaden applied the powder.

This was indeed a sensitive spot and she started flailing her legs. Mary asked Jack, “can you hold her lower legs for me please?” Jack didn’t need to asked twice, kneeled down and bear hugged her calves. Satisfied Mary started to lightly squeeze all up and down the back of her thighs. Ashley started to protest and was already begging them to stop. That wasn’t going to happen for a while. Though her entire legs were ticklish, the backs of her knees and top of the thigh just below her ass proved to produce the biggest reaction. Jack had to try himself and gave a big squeeze just below her left ass check which produced her first scream.

Next Jack moved to her upper arms. He started slowly near her elbows which was borderline ticklish and produced goose bumps. But as he worked is way down to her armpits the sensation became full blown ticklishness. Jack took his time working his way and Ashly was couldn’t hold back her laughter anymore.

Her upper arms were nothing compared to her armpits. At first contact Ashley screamed and twisted hard. First Jack tickled her right pit and after thirty seconds switched to her left pit. Ashley was beginning to panic. She had never been tickled like this and never even contemplated such a thing. Her skin was so beautiful Jack he didn’t want to stop.

Eventually they stepped back and let her catch her breath. Ashley caught her breath, regained her composure, and asked if it was over. The entire club burst out laughing. “We are just starting” said Mary. Now Mary began to circle her again poking here and there and marveled at how ticklish she was. Next were her ribs which Mary thoroughly tickled. She stood behind Ashley so she could be seen and moved her hands all over Ashley sensitive ribs. This tickled so much she was losing her breath as much as laughing.

Then Jack lightly explored her tight belly. By now almost fifteen minutes had passed and Jack still had one more area to address before giving Ashley a break. He pulled out a small wood stool and placed it behind Ashley. He sat on it with his back facing the back of her legs. Ashley wondered was this might mean.

His intentions became obvious when he reached back with his right hand and grabbed her left ankle. He bent her leg back at the knee below her thigh strap to a ninety degree angle. Then he grabbed with his left hand to keep it in place and locked the ankle under his armpit. The result was a beautiful well arched sole in a tight arm clamp.

Jack ran his left index finger the length of her foot and the reaction was immediate. It was like a jolt of electricity ran through Ashley. This confirmed the hopes of the club and Nick and Leah smiled in approval. Mary and Jack were experienced ticklers and knew they needed to end the session soon to save her for later. They had tried to make this an exploratory session but Ashley was so ticklish she was wearing down.

Jack decided to run his finger over her smooth soles for another sixty seconds and Ashley started to immediately protect. “Please, Please!!!” screamed Ashley as she tried to pull her leg out of the arm vice. But the most she could manage was halfway jumping around on her right leg. All the while she laughed combined with pathetic pleas to stop.

“Okay Ashley” said Jack after a minute of exploring her foot. “Let’s take a break”. Mary and Jack lifted her off the hook. Ashley continue to catch her breath and was relieved to put her arms down. “Wasn’t that fun?!” asked Mary and Ashley only shook her head. “But you did great.” Mary continued, “let go upstairs and freshen up”.

The group went upstairs and poured a glass of cool water for Ashley. Ashley shot a scowl towards Lauren”. “I took a peak, Ashley, when Jack was tickling your belly. It didn’t look too bad” explained Lauren. “Easy for you to say” shot back Ashley, “It was terrible”.

The group talked about the experience and enjoyed other chit-chat for about twenty minutes until Ashley seemed fully recovered. At this time, Nick announced “Time for round two”. “What!” Ashley blurted out, “I thought we were going home now.” “No slave” said Nick, “Lauren offered you for an evening of being our slave”. Ashley protested that she couldn’t take any more let alone all evening. For the first-time Lauren was considering leniency. Sensing this Mary stepped in.

“I understand Ashley, so let me make this a little easier.” First instead of a whole evening, just one more round. Secondly, instead of working over your whole body, we will give a choice of picking the torment.” “I don’t understand”, said Ashley nervously but hopeful. “For the next session, you will bound and give two samples of tickling”. Mary continued, “Nick will give you a short dose of upper body tickling, then Leah and Jaden will show you how they want to tickle your feet.” Then you can eliminate one of the two. It will be your decision.” Lauren nodded and thought that seemed reasonable. Ashley did not want to go back downstairs but was convinced this was her best chance at leniency. After another bathroom visit, she decided to get it over and let Mary lead her down to the suburban dungeon.

Unbeknown to her, the tickle club knew exactly what they were doing. Round two would be torturous. They had one more shot at this lovely prize and would make it count.

Ashley was lead to the mystery apparatus and the sheet was removed. It was a comfortably padded horizontal X frame. The site scarred Ashly and before she could protest they picked her up and laid her on her back onto the frame. Her wrist cuffs were immediately clipped into place with her arms over her head. At least it would be more comfortable than both arms stretched straight overhead.

Others in the group secured her legs and feet. The frame parted her legs at a 70-degree angle and straps were used to secure her legs at the thigh while each foot was placed in a single stock at the end of the X-frame. The padded stocks were closed trapping her feet and ankles. The club was very familiar with the X-frame and securing her took less half a minute. It happened faster than Ashley could comprehend. They stood back to admire their prize.

Mary, afraid of pity from Lauren, asked her to come upstairs and invited her for a drink at her favorite wine bar around the corner. She explained they would return soon and Lauren thought that sounded nice.

Meanwhile downstairs the group started to tie her toes to the stocks. This came as a complete shock to Ashley who demanded to know what they were doing. She could only watch the ceiling while they worked on her toes. Just having them touch her toes drove her nuts and she giggled while barking out questions. They ignored her and within a few minutes her feet were immobile. Ashley already had nice arches on her size seven feet but with toes pulled back the shape of her lovely feet was pronounced.

Jack walked up her head, looked Ashley in the eye and started to explain how round two would work. Leah and Jaden would give her a dose of foot tickling. They will describe their methods and give a demonstration. Next Nick will tickle your upper body. He will give you a dose of his tickling. After that we will give you a rest and a few minutes to make your decision. When we come back you will ask either Leah and Jaden to tickle your feet ask Jack to tickle your upper body.

Ashley mind was racing already. She couldn’t bear to think of two women tickling her at the same time and was already nervous about Jaden’s nails. Something about Nick scared her instinctively though. He had a dominant confidence that worried her. At least Nick was hot she thought to herself. If she was going to have someone tickling her, maybe having an attractive man touching her would make it better. Where was Lauren?

She didn’t have long to think before Leah and Ashley picked a foot and sat down in front of her secured feet. They explained to Ashley what to expect. To begin they would drag their nails down her foot repeatedly. But first they squeezed some baby oil out of a bottle and applied a generous coat to each foot. Leah went first and slowly dragged a nail from underneath her toes across the ball, down the arch and exited at her heel.

Ashley had never had this done before and her foot quivered with the sensation. In fact, it took a second for the tickling sensation to stop after it was over. Next Jaden did the same and Ashley yelped. Then the intensity started to pick up as they increased the frequency of the fingernail drags. Next, they started to add multiple nails which sent Ashley over the edge.

She went from laughing to screaming “Stop -Stop”. Jaden spoke up and explained while continuing the tickling “Image us doing this on and on with no relief. We will just rake and rake and rake your poor soles”. Then Leah spoke up. “But when we get tired of raking your feet, we need to introduce you to our brushes.” They stopped the raking and walked over the cabinet and picked out their favorite hair brushes.

Ashley was just catching her breath when Leah started brushing her right foot. The intensity was over whelming as Ashley exploded against the restrains. They held her tight and Leah stopped after only ten seconds. Immediately though Jaden started scrubbing her left foot with a similar reaction and she also stopped after ten seconds. After a brief pause they both went to work with their brushes. Ashley just exploded with screaming laughter and got out a few protests. After a long minute the two suddenly stopped.

Ashley was in panic mode. The entire preview lasted only a few minutes but it was too much. She did not want to experience that again. Man, were her feet sensitive.

After a minute of rest Nick slowly strutted over and stared down at Ashley. His alpha smile made her very worried and vulnerable. Though her feet were tightly secured, Nick preferred a little wiggle room. There would be no bondage between her thigh straps and wrist restraints. Nick enjoyed watching his lees squirm.

He stood over her head and wasted no time placing a thumb in each hollow of armpits. Nick has large soft hands and Ashley let out a “woooooo!”. He kept them still and Ashley quickly learned squirming would make it worse. After a few moments, he started to slowly apply light pressure and rotating his thumbs deep under her arms. The sensation was crazy and he kept her off balance by taking turns with each thumb or both at the same time.

Her bodily reaction was priceless as she twisted and turned to avoid Nick, but she wasn’t going anywhere. It tickled so much she couldn’t even protest but could only laugh against her will. After and agonizing minute and a half, he stopped.

Next, he dipped all ten finger tips in baby oil and attacked her rib cage. The oil ensured maximum effectiveness, far worse than when she had been standing. The intensity took her breath away resulting in a silent laughter. It was absolute joy for Nick to run his fingers of Ashley’s tight torso. Tickling someone this pretty made it even better. Jack worked her up and down squeezing her sides and running his fingers up and down her ribs.

All Ashley could do was scream with laughter and involuntary squirm. Just when she thought today couldn’t get more intense, Nick had proved otherwise.

Nick stopped after a long minute much to Ashley’s relief. She was almost hyperventilating. The group let her gather her composure and Jack spoke up. First, he explained each was a very small sample of round two.

Then he explained the group would go upstairs and set a timer for five minutes. After five minutes, they would come back down and Ashley would announce her choice. She must either say “I want Jaden and Leah to tickle my feet” or “I want Nick to tickle by body”. “If you can’t decide or protest this arrangement, the deal is off and everyone will torture you. You will have one chance to state your preference’” Jack explained clearly and firmly.

Ashley’s mind was spinning and she started to beg and negotiate with the group. But before she could fully verbalize any offers Jack interrupted. “Ashley” he explained, “save your breath trying to bargain with sexual favors. Leah and Jaden are straight and I’m married to Mary”. He continued, “As for Nick, he has no problem finding women who want to sleep with him. It is far rarer to find a young woman who wants to be tied up and tickled.” Ashley lost her last hope at mercy as she knew Jack’s words were true.

Before the group went upstairs Jaden gave her a warning. “I would advise against picking Leah and me,” said Jaden, “You have very ticklish feet and Leah and I have plenty of training tickling bound feet. We will have no mercy if you pick us”. Then Nick spoke up, “Ashley, we have played this ‘decision game’ a few times before. No one ever picks me”. Then he gave her an evil grin and they all headed upstairs.

Ashley was in full blown panic mode. Her mind was racing and she tried to see if there was any escape. There was not. She recalled the sensations knowing full well she needed to make her decision. Either would be torture.

Five minutes was a long time to for her mind to race but soon enough she heard them coming downstairs and she felt her heart skip a beat. They gathered around her, looked her in the eye and said “Ashley, please state your decision” ……..

Oh, this is very good... I think Lauren will be in big trouble later on hahaha

Love this story! I wonder which option she will choose.

Will there be a part 2?

Love this story! I wonder which option she will choose.

Will there be a part 2?

Truly awesome story really hope there is a part 2. Maybe she will be so unsure which to choose that they will decide both options at once

Wow, great story!! Can't wait for part 2 either. However what I want even more than that is to start my own suburban tickle club now with some friends :)

Very great story!!!
Please part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Part 3, a tickle revange on Lauren would be interesting, too!!!!

You should really make part 2 of this story!
The suspense is killing me :woot2:

Thank you to everyone for the positive feedback. It may be a while before I finish part two. I recently took a second job and this was my first effort ever at non-fiction writing. It took more time than I realized. I have new respect for many of the writers on this site. My original concept was the suburban tickle club would be a fun concept for ongoing story lines. If anyone else would like to write stories about the suburban club and the members, feel free. I claim no intellectual property rights. Others may be able to add new members or situations and have fun with the concept.

understood CMajor...real life always takes the priority. I know all too well myself. Look forward to when you can bring us part 2

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back