• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are my tickling preferences strange

Caligula66

I'm a bisexual male in my twenties.

Sexually I prefer girls (slightly) though I've had lovers of both sexes, but there's something about girls their femininity, empathy and just an ineffable quality I like.

I'm also a tickle fetishist who's strictly a "ler"

When it comes to tickling, I only like doing it with girls spontaneously, the way "normal" people do it
Tying a girl down and tickling her to the point where she might get distressed (even though that may be what she wants) just upsets me.
As soon as she says "stop" I can't continue.
I just can't stomach seeing a girl appear to suffer.

Maybe it has something to do with societal norms about not hitting a girl if you're a man.

With guys on the other hand, I can tickle them until they're in hysterics and it doesn't bother me, I know he can take it.
So all my hard-core tickling has been with guys.

Is it abnormal for someone to be bisexual but more turned on by women when it comes to plain sex but have a preference for guys when it comes to tickling.

Indeed, many of us have similar variations. Although I am a hetero ler, my tastes have evolved to the point where I prefer to be a voyeur --- and a voyeur of only F-F tickling. Furthermore, I can no longer identify with male ticklers, i.e., if I see an M-F video, I no longer can see myself in the male tickling role. With F-F videos, although I don't have any conscious "trans" urges, I can somehow identify with female ticklers, their sensibilities, etc. and I can feel the "energy" of that tickling fully.

What you are saying basically is that girls bring out your compassionate instincts. Sounds perfectly honourable and commendable to me.

I don't like abusive tickling AT ALL. I don't even like the idea of tickling being used as a means to abuse or bully someone. It took me a long time to understand that the reason many people don't like to be tickled is because they experienced abusive tickling at some point in their lives. That's one of the reasons why I've almost never tickled my own daughter and I've never tickled anyone else's kids. I would never want to be the person who made them hate to be tickled, and of course, tickling has sexual overtones for me and I would never involve children in something that involves sex.

That being said, it's important to remember that a great deal of communication is nonverbal. For many lees, saying "Stop!' or "No, no, no!" is just a natural reaction to being tickled. The person's nonverbal clues tell you whether they are genuinely in distress (in which case you should stop) or whether you've just hit a really ticklish spot and they're temporarily overwhelmed by the sensation. Communication is the key, and there are plenty of ways you can playfully pause to ask if they want more.

From what you said, I think we're similar in that we want our lee to enjoy the experience. Tickling for me is another form of affection, so I love to tickle my girlfriend and I love to see and hear about her friends tickling her. It's something about allowing herself to be vulnerable with the people she cares about. Hard to put into words sometimes.

Nothing wrong with that; everyone has their preferences. I prefer the responsible, yet, hardcore tickling where girls feel like they about to explode and u get them to the point where they even shed a tear or two. Keep in mind, no short term or long term physical damage is done. As soon as it stops, they are still fine and healthy. I guess it's mainly just psychological to a degree.

Just set the bondage up where they can't be bruised, and give them breaks. Like MasterTouch said, you've gotta be in tune with the verbal cues that a lee gives too. Most of the time, when they freak out, its mainly just because they are temporarily overwhelmed by the sensation, but still, no lasting damage has been done.

TIB was perfect at really pushing a girl to her limits, without actually hurting them. He'll give them a second to breathe and ask "why are you laughing?" ..the girl says it tickles and he continues on ...

My favorite part is during the final 10-15 seconds when a ler does temporarily push a girl past her limits and the video ends. It's like the main event.

Personally, I think a lot of producers, in half the videos that are released these days, take it too easy on the girls. But on the flip side, I suppose it can be hard to get the girl to come back if you really push her to the limits. This isn't a popular fetish, and I'd imagine that it can be difficult to find new models on a regular basis.

It's probably abnormal, with a name like Caligula! Hehe. Just kidding. It's like how you can rough house with guy friends, but need to be gentle with lady friends. I get where you're coming from.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back