• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tattoos on Girls -- Yea or Nay?

Black and grey ink is the easiest to remove via lazers, just heads up.

Also,

Remember, water is WET!

I guess it's alright. Being from jersey myself I'm already used to people walking around in full sleeves. I can't judge as I am not a "risk taker" to some. But growing up the logic was typically you're born with good skin, so why go for adding a bunch of decorations (my catholic upbringing saying you aren't taking them anywhere beyond). I've seen people do everything from the little jobs to the big jobs. I have nothing to say that can't be read on my face. so I don't do it myself.

If your main concern is how it will affect who you can date, you should probably wait. You're basically guessing at what someone you haven't met yet is going to like. A tattoo is a commitment. If you don't feel strongly enough about your tattoo to tell your future beau that he's SOL if he doesn't like it, you probably shouldn't get it.

If your SO finds a tattoo a deal breaker, thats a bullet dodged in and of itself

Do guys ever ask this question?

"I really want to get a tattoo, but I'm afraid a girl I haven't met yet won't like me because of it"?

I guess if we're aiming for ridiculous, sure. I try to avoid full going full moron tho.

This is so hit or miss in my opinion. It'd be like asking if I like when a girl wears make-up. It can look so stunning, it can look so trashy, it can come across as trying way too hard and that it's just *not workin* for her...but in the end my liking of the girl will not hinge upon it. (Although as a personal side note, women are so freaking beautiful with no makeup on. Just personal preference). Anyway...I know it's not a completely fair comparison, because 1. tattoos are permanent (or, at least, a bitch to remove) and 2. getting tattoos DOES have at least a smidgen of stigma or taboo surrounding it. So you're totally justified in taking "other peoples' opinions" into consideration. People do have an image that pops into their head; we all stereotype to an extent. Tattooed folks, I think: Pro athletes, musicians, exotic dancers, artists in general, military personnel, bikers, gang members, your standard goth or emo, hipsters. I associate anti-tattoo people as being 'goody-goody', stiff, or conservative types (probably with the exception of having a small religious tattoo). Just saying the first person to spring to mind when you say tattoo wouldn't be a librarian or a politician.

If I like girl a decent amount already and I find out she has a tattoo, it can be very hot to me. But it's obviously gotta be done right. So, not covering half your body, or getting one on your face, or lower-back. Cartoonish or cliche tattoos are also like..."eh, reallly?". Having a wispy feather tattoo across the ribcage would be something I would like XD https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/69/c4/c2/69c4c2ef10d58074424eced9542bae91.jpg

I think all-in-all, getting it done 'right', yeah...it'll make my heart flutter a little bit for sure. But I'm just gonna like the girl anyway for who she is and if we have chemistry. It's not gonna make or break. And I think when it comes to other people, most wouldn't *actually* break up with someone on the basis of them having a tattoo. Unless it's like of a freakin swastika or something. But, if someone freaks out over having a little butterfly tattoo on your arm, THAT is a red flag if I ever saw one. Hope I could help!

Personally, it depends on the tattoo for me but it would not be offputting if a woman had a tattoo.

Although, you're considering something permanent so if you're main concern is if people you don't know will find you attractive maybe you should think about whether you really want it a bit more.
If nobody was ever going to see it would you still want it?

Some people just won't just straight up do it, such as for religious reasons. My friend Rachel says it's against her religion, but she's always wanted one.

I love tatoos in girls but depending on the part of your body you do it. I think girls with tatoos looks bad ones and that is very sexy.

A big, big thank you to the ten or so people who weighed in while I wasn't looking. Some of you have wisdom beyond my years, and maybe I'll never learn :p

A couple weeks ago, I got sushi with a friend of a friend, and he showed me his half-sleeve. It's this big, angular black thing that takes up his entire shoulder, must have taken a solid few hours of work. (And truth be told, I didn't think it looked very good, either.) So I eye it up and down, and I ask him, "Aren't you afraid you're gonna hate yourself in five years?" ... And without missing a beat, he comes back with, "I already hate myself. So what was there to lose?"

Weird as it sounds, that reaction really resonated with me. There's something liberating about it. Kind of like... if you're insecure now, it's gonna stay that way, tattoo or not. So why worry? Life is short, just do what you want.

Anyway. Appointment's tomorrow, wish me luck! :)

@OP:

Not trying to be a dick or anything, but your reasoning seems a little, erm, twisted lol. Your friend of a friend, who hates himself - or at least claims to: perhaps he was being glib, who knows - had a tattoo that you didn't like. And because of that you decided to go ahead and get one yourself after all...?! :shock: :p

Well anyway, as long as you're happy with it, I don't suppose the decision-making process behind it matters much! Are you going to tell us - or maybe even show us - what it is? :)

I don't mind women who have tatooes honestly, some of them look really cool when you think about it so don't really bother me

Your friend of a friend, who hates himself - or at least claims to: perhaps he was being glib, who knows - had a tattoo that you didn't like. And because of that you decided to go ahead and get one yourself after all...?! :shock: :p

He was just joking :p It's not the sentiment of hating yourself that rang with me, it was the sort of give-no-shits attitude behind it all. Like, if getting a permanent black shart all over his shoulder couldn't faze this guy, then what could? I wish I could be so carefree... And yep, that train of thought somehow led me to pull the trigger. And I'm actually super happy with how it came out!

Are you going to tell us - or maybe even show us - what it is? :)

I'm really tempted... Give me a bit to work up the courage :)

EXTREMELY SEXY!!!!!!!1 just get something small, perhaps a feather on your foot???? loooove those!!! ;)

I personally have a weakness for a lady with tattoos.
Not sure what design(s) you have in mind, but seems you are thinking a lot about it as opposed to a spontaneous decision.

Hope you may keep us updated on your decision and perhaps post a pic?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back