• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Ticklish Laughs

marzbarz

TMF Expert
I know that there's an ideal kind of laugh that everyone kind of looks for when they watch tickling vids or hope for when tickling someone. Half the videos online that I see I tend to brush by because of the laughter or the lack of desperation. It seems fake to me that someone would just "heehee" and not wiggle in stocks. No one really does that if they're really ticklish. When you watch a video you can FEEL how much it tickles by the way the victim moves and the way they laugh.

I personally am really into F/M. When you know how ticklish a guy is, I LOVE it when their voice reaches that new octave you'll never hear in their normal voice. In both female and male victims, there's always a satisfaction in hearing the laughter where you just can't laugh hard enough! Or that stream of loud continuous laughter that's seemingly endless. Or if the tickles are gentle and soft, the sputtering giggles and the big twitches in the feet or stomach.

Describe your ideal kind of laughter you seek, or better yet, post an example!

I'm a gentle ler and the sputtering laughter and of course with the twitching is always a plus

I can attest that when you hear your own laughter tipping into that high-pitched, desperate register, it's unbearable for so many reasons -- because of the ticklish sensations that are forcing those sounds out of you in the first place; because of the embarrassment of not being in control of your own body; and because you know those sounds you're making are so hilarious and entertaining that it's only going to prompt your tickler to continue subjecting you to these giddily intolerable stimuli.

I think it's more about the responsiveness of the lee. For example, I've had a girl that was so ticklish she could barely be touched on her hands in "tickle mode" without laughing/cracking up (it's interesting people can just shut it on and off), whereas someone else would just think I'm looking to hold hands.

I like quiet laughter and giggles interspersed with begging. Don't we all sense when they're faking it? That'll ruin a video.

If you are asking to post an example then this is what I can give. One of my favourite kinds of laughter from Irina. Something about her laughter that makes it like listening to music.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?242747-Tickle-therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy
tt0001irina.gif
tt0002irina.gif

http://ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?277493-Tickle-Therapy-Irina-tickle-therapy-by-Anyuta
tt0146irina_standup.gif
tt0147irina_foot.gif
tt0148irina_faceup.gif
tt0149irina_massage.gif

Completely agree that the laughter on so many videos lacks the note of desperation that I, for one, look for as an indispensable part of the tickling experience. It is so hard to describe my favourite laughter but it is what you get when you mix despair with peals of musical laughter.

Something like the laughter produced so obligingly by the second model in Of Sweet Suffering (from around the 2:40 mark).

Or the last minute or so of Brink of Tears Part 1. (After he has removed her gag. What use is a gag if we want to hear that hot laughter?)

Personally I like giggles that build to a heartier laugh as time goes on, interspersed with playful begging.

It's a massive turn-off when the lee just screams.

I've always thought Sara from RealTickling had one of the best laughs.
Raucous, unrestrained, and she really seemed like she was having a good time.

I've always thought Sara from RealTickling had one of the best laughs.
Raucous, unrestrained, and she really seemed like she was having a good time.

YES!! This x 1000

just went back and watched a vid of her. quality

Here's an FM audio clip in response to your thread. This is an excerpt from my most recent session with Mistress Diva & Morgana.

Attachments

• Mistress Diva & Morganna Tickle 06.wav
    5 MB
My favorite is that deep, heartfelt laugh that comes when my victim gives up all hope of resistance and has no choice but to surrender to the sensations. Real Tickling had a beautiful 'lee named Sara (Sorry for the pun. It's accidental) who laughed such a laugh. If I can find a clip, I'll share.

Last edited:
I hadn't come across Real Tickling's Sara until the posts on this thread alerted me. I've now looked at a few of her sessions. She's a gem. Her laughter certainly hits the territory I am looking for once she is warmed up a bit and gets going, especially in the hands of an expert tickler. She is that combination that can be difficult to find in real life - very ticklish indeed, but temperamentally able to take it and stay good humoured. Very precious. God bless her!

here's an example of my favorite kind of laughter on a male.

https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=PmR1_IgIv2U

Based on the sound alone, I'm pretty sure that's 'Aspen' being tickled, and boy do I LOVE how insanely ticklish he seems! Swearing up a storm, his mouth seemed to make his hysterics all the more enjoyable, and I must admit that I completely adore that level of hysteria one seems to experience, where they can really do nothing but laugh, barely able to breathe the ticklish sensations are so overwhelming! 'This' is a favourite of mine, and I can't thank you ENOUGH for sharing the link!

Really, if they're laughing, that's good for me. ;)

Based on the sound alone, I'm pretty sure that's 'Aspen' being tickled, and boy do I LOVE how insanely ticklish he seems! Swearing up a storm, his mouth seemed to make his hysterics all the more enjoyable, and I must admit that I completely adore that level of hysteria one seems to experience, where they can really do nothing but laugh, barely able to breathe the ticklish sensations are so overwhelming! 'This' is a favourite of mine, and I can't thank you ENOUGH for sharing the link!

Really, if they're laughing, that's good for me. ;)

I'm stayin away from you...as if i wasn't far enough away anyway :p

Tillie & Izzy at UK Tickling - That Tillie "Cackle" and Izzy's "Goofy" laugh.

Bounty at UK Tickling

I love Izzy and Bounty laughs at UK Tickling because they are two laughs that make me laugh hearing and watching them, and I'm sure even more so if I was tickling them. I remember Ayla laughing at and teasing Izzy about her laugh in one of the videos where she's tickling her.

Petra from Czech Tickling Submission

Amazon Alex in the Czech Tickling Submission video "Extremely Ticklish BBW Amazon Alex" has a great laugh, especially when her feet are tickled.

Dre Hazel

Last edited:
Another tickle model with a great laugh is Delvina from The Tickle Room :)

Really going back a bit but Ryan Conner from magic touch tickling had the perfect ticklee laugh for me, particularly when they got her armpits, helpless cackling &#55357;&#56396;&#55357;&#56396;

I know that there's an ideal kind of laugh that everyone kind of looks for when they watch tickling vids or hope for when tickling someone. Half the videos online that I see I tend to brush by because of the laughter or the lack of desperation. It seems fake to me that someone would just "heehee" and not wiggle in stocks. No one really does that if they're really ticklish. When you watch a video you can FEEL how much it tickles by the way the victim moves and the way they laugh.

I personally am really into F/M. When you know how ticklish a guy is, I LOVE it when their voice reaches that new octave you'll never hear in their normal voice. In both female and male victims, there's always a satisfaction in hearing the laughter where you just can't laugh hard enough! Or that stream of loud continuous laughter that's seemingly endless. Or if the tickles are gentle and soft, the sputtering giggles and the big twitches in the feet or stomach.

Describe your ideal kind of laughter you seek, or better yet, post an example!

Oh reallyyyy???? I'm very much into F/M myself. But no, of the many F/M videos I've seen, I have not heard any hearty, sensuous male laughs, in fact most seem to be pathetic and whiny. I'm sure if I was on the receiving end of a really good 'ler, I'd have a really good laugh.

As for female laughs, there are some that really stand out. This one does, her name is Kristin, but unfortunately it is no longer available for free: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/601/40316/tc-5248

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back