• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

selina scott (dont get too excited)

Awesome!

You wait over thirty years for the clip, then it comes up twice in a few months!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Having watched this again recently, I've noticed that Selena squeals 'I CAN'T STAND IT!' just before Rod Hull stops tickling her. To me, this just adds to how badly it tickled her - instead of trying and failing to maintain her composure she loses any sense of professionalism and succumbs to the tickles!

Good work, Rod Hull!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

To those of us of a certain age this was always the ultimate clip we thought we would never see.
Now that it has miraculously surfaced after all these years it absolutely does NOT disappoint!
This is Selina Scott! The gorgeous, sexy, wonderful Selina Scott being tickled on her stockinged soles live on TV! And wow! Selina is madly ticklish on her feet! Just take a look again at those reactions! As she says herself - she absolutely cannot stand it!

There will never, ever, in my opinion, be clip to ever rival this one. This is the absolute ultimate.

To those of us of a certain age this was always the ultimate clip we thought we would never see.
Now that it has miraculously surfaced after all these years it absolutely does NOT disappoint!
This is Selina Scott! The gorgeous, sexy, wonderful Selina Scott being tickled on her stockinged soles live on TV! And wow! Selina is madly ticklish on her feet! Just take a look again at those reactions! As she says herself - she absolutely cannot stand it!

There will never, ever, in my opinion, be clip to ever rival this one. This is the absolute ultimate.

Yep, I'm also of 'a certain age' and can't believe I'm seeing it again! I was 10 years old when I first saw this, and up until this point the only mainstream tickling I'd seen was David Copperfield tickling Catherine Bach's feet (fake, of course) while sawing her in half about three years prior. This, however, was a whole new level! Unexpected, genuine reactions, stocking soles...just perfect! At the time, my fetish was purely for stocking feet, but this certainly showed me the joys of tickling them!

One year later, I'd have my first sample of playing with stocking feet whilst tickling and massaging my aunt's white stocking soles. What a time to be a kid!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back