• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

selina scott (dont get too excited)

It's a long shot but there's a series starting on Channel 5 on Sunday: "when live tv goes horribly wrong" (or where selina was concerned perfectly right for me). It's a compilation show (I imagine) not sure if it will even include BBC clips. We can only hope and pray our dreams come true and it shows the full clip of selina and emu!

it surely hasn't been removed as some think. Little bits of it have come up on a few bbc programmes down the years

The issue is finding the whole scene. I've seen it twice. Once on the week it happened. It was re shown on a clips programme "points of view" (with Barry Took for those old enough to remember him) the same week that it happened live on breakfast tv. I anticipated that the clip may be shown when Selina was leaving BBC breakfast and sure enough it was. Unfortunately I've not seen the whole clip since. It obviously does exist in a BBC archive (of "points of view" if nothing else) because of the short clips you refer to but it would be nice (under exaggeration) to see the full bhuna before I shuffle off this mortal coil.

Remember watching the show as a kid and nearly fainted! There must be a way of pulling it out of the BBC archives after all u the public own it!

From a post of mine from 16 (yes 16!) years ago: In 1983 (1984?) on BBC Breakfast the gorgeous selina had her stockinged feet tickled. She was interviewing Rod Hull and his puppet Emu. In order to ascertain emu's age she had to examine his(emu's!) feet which tickled. As a result emu (+Rod) grabbed her ankles and took off her dark court shoes. Emu then began runnig his soft beak up and down her dark blue nyloned soles whilst Rod taunted her "how did she like it?". Shortly after squealing Selina descended into a giggling/babbling mess which lasted at least 30 seconds with emu working her stockinged soles.Eventually they stopped + Rod returned her shoes whilst commenting on how ticklish she was. Despite the tickling having stopped she was still giggling and could only nod in agreement. I saw this scene firstly on "points of view" and then it was reshown when she was departing BBC Breakfast. It was a top quality piece of action which I long to see again. Rod Hull died about a year ago + I hoped the clip would surface but to no avail. The closest I got was a clip on the bbc web page (after Rod's death) which shows selina interviewing the pair on a different occasion and they allude to the previous incident. I would love to see the main clip again!!

The find of the DECADE!!! After years of hoping that the clip would somehow resurface. Wow! Selina is SO ticklish! She's absolutely helpless with laughter!
THANK YOU PAZUZU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, been searching for this clip for years... someone should make a wmv file out of this.

Selena Scott Tickled WMV

Damn, been searching for this clip for years... someone should make a wmv file out of this.

Here ya go. I tried to fix the audio and messed with the video as well but... didn't really work out so here's the original from Pazuzu's YT:

IF you have a video player like VLC or something like that you can mess around with the speed.. playing it a little faster seems to make the audio a little "better".. kind of..

Attachments

• selenaa.wmv
    4 MB · Views: 433
This is bloody awesome mainstream shenanigans. I saw an old Johnny Carson recently with Hull on with the emu puppet. Not tickling-related, but this must have been planned ahead of time, as Hull/the Emu tried to bite off both Johnny and Richard Pryor's heads. A very young Ally Sheedy was there as well (pimping War Games), but she was never attacked, suggesting she didn't agree to it. Slapsticky nonsense, but it's interesting to know now that he's also part of legendary mainstream tickling history.

synced audio

here's a shorter version just the tickling pretty much, it's not a fix the sound is still garbled but now the video matches what you hear a little better !

Attachments

• Produce_8.wmv
    5.4 MB · Views: 299
My God....no other words, this is an amazing find! I've been waiting to see this again since 1985...! Good work and thanks to all involved. Long may it stay on YouTube!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

nice video too bad it moves like its underwater

Here ya go. I tried to fix the audio and messed with the video as well but... didn't really work out so here's the original from Pazuzu's YT:

IF you have a video player like VLC or something like that you can mess around with the speed.. playing it a little faster seems to make the audio a little "better".. kind of..

Great work. Thanks, friend.

Having watched this clip more than once in the last week or so, I've realised that it contains everything that I like about tickling.

Stocking feet? Check.
A mature/professional woman being reduced to a giggling mess? Check.
Hysterical laughter? Check.
Frantic struggling and squirming? Check.

At the time, I only had a fetish for stocking feet, and my only real mainstream tickling experience before this was the David Copperfield/Catherine Bach clip (albeit with fake feet). I was more taken by Selena Scott's stocking feet when first seeing this clip, but the way she reacted also certainly had an impact on 10 year old me. A year later, I'd have my first tickling experience with my aunt's stocking feet, but I've always appreciated how both this clip and the Copperfield one planted the tickling seeds into my already existing stocking foot fetish.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I remember being in bed half asleep with the TV on and the snooze alarm going every ten minutes whilst this took place. By the time I realised this was real and fully woke, it was over. Yet even for that it burned it's way into my consciousness.

Having watched this clip more than once in the last week or so, I've realised that it contains everything that I like about tickling.

Stocking feet? Check.
A mature/professional woman being reduced to a giggling mess? Check.
Hysterical laughter? Check.
Frantic struggling and squirming? Check.

At the time, I only had a fetish for stocking feet, and my only real mainstream tickling experience before this was the David Copperfield/Catherine Bach clip (albeit with fake feet). I was more taken by Selena Scott's stocking feet when first seeing this clip, but the way she reacted also certainly had an impact on 10 year old me. A year later, I'd have my first tickling experience with my aunt's stocking feet, but I've always appreciated how both this clip and the Copperfield one planted the tickling seeds into my already existing stocking foot fetish.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I couldn't agree more.
Sexy Selina is off-the-scale gorgeous... her stockinged feet are off-the-scale ticklish... She's being tickled non-con in front of a live audience of perhaps a million or more?
God - how much better than that does it get?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back