• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beth's ticklish heels! C4S store 93013 MN Stars

coyote311

TMF Master
Beth is back and tickled only on her heels in this clip. She is one of the few models who is heel ticklish and per request we exploit that with fingers, tools, and even some nibbling!! Her worst is when the buzz toy is used right in the middle of her heels. She absolutely shrieks!! Beth really enjoyed this one and would love to do any other clips people would like to see. Also she is really loving the comments you all have for her and it kind of turns her on so keep them coming!

Click below for preview:

Beth's Ticklish Heels Preview

very nice thanks for sharing.
Thanks Jeff! Beth says thank you as well, (yes all of my models actually read these posts and respond through me :) ). She likes people seeing her vids and commenting :)

no problem i like seeing cute girls getting there soles tickled and body as well.

That was great! I love ticklish heels.
Thanks! I sent this one along to Beth and she says "Glad to hear you like my heels! Up until I started doing these videos I never really gave much thought to my feet lol. Hopefully you think the rest of me is cute too :))

Very cute video! Tell Beth she is very cute all over but does have nicefeet worth drooling over!

Very cute video! Tell Beth she is very cute all over but does have nicefeet worth drooling over!

She says "Thank you so much! Glad to see so many people liking this clip! I am going to have to start getting more pedicures and paying closer attention to my feet!" Also just FYI we are going to be doing an all over full body shoot since Beth wants people to be able to see everything now :) I will line that up ASAP and get it done. Anyone have preference to pantyhose vs barefoot? Just kind of curious.

She says "Thank you so much! Glad to see so many people liking this clip! I am going to have to start getting more pedicures and paying closer attention to my feet!" Also just FYI we are going to be doing an all over full body shoot since Beth wants people to be able to see everything now :) I will line that up ASAP and get it done. Anyone have preference to pantyhose vs barefoot? Just kind of curious.

I love Beth! Go with barefoot :) Has she thought about getting a Twitter or Instagram? That would be a fun extra way for you guys to promote her stuff as well. Her soles and the rest of her are so cute

I love Beth! Go with barefoot :) Has she thought about getting a Twitter or Instagram? That would be a fun extra way for you guys to promote her stuff as well. Her soles and the rest of her are so cute

Thanks for the reply! She has twitter; however, as a matter of safety and privacy all of the models for my site respond only through my accounts on the various forums and video sites we post on.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back