• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

6 Foot Tall Training Client (M/F) 1

pimpfoot

TMF Poster
If you've read any of my previous stories, you know in one of my prior lives i was personal trainer. Over my tenure I was fortunate enough to massage quite a few nice ladies feet. The following is just an example of one of those fun occasions.

I was having a rough day. Its Summer time, June to be exact. In the midwest it feels like an oven outside. Two of my clients cancelled and I had a long break until my next session. I needed a way to kill some time. I sat at the training desk checking my email, when I heard a sweet German accented voice. "Hello, how are you?" I look up, and see this beautiful, very tall woman, with a big smile. So after I picked my jaw up off the desk I responded. "Hello I'm Jay, I'm a trainer here, did you need some help?" I asked. "Yes, I'm not very knowledgeable with the equipment or the weights. And I could use some help." She said. "Okay, yeah no problem I can help you with that." I stood up and was in awe of just how much taller she was than me. She didn't appear out of shape. She had a slim build, but with curves in all the right places. then my mind went to her feet. I looked down and she was wearing navy blue and pink New Balance gym shoes. They looked mighty big, I didn't want to stare too long. She also had on workout leggings, and an Under Armour workout tee. I showed her around the gym. Explained how to use some of the machines, along with the cardio equipment. Trying hard not to think about her feet, and if they were nice, even ticklish maybe.

"I'm sorry I have to ask, how tall are you?" I asked. "Haha I get this all the time its fine. I'm 6 feet tall". She said. "Wow! well you're very beautiful as well, if thats not being too forward." "Thank you, you're too kind." She said. I looked down at her feet again, this time she noticed. "Is there something wrong with my shoes?" She asked. "Oh no I always make sure clients have the right shoe to train with. is it tough to find shoes?" "Oh you have no idea, I wear a size 12 and I have to shop online for shoes most of the time. Can never find any cute sandals either. So I'm going to try and do some cardio on the eliptical for a bit. Can I come find you afterward?" She asked. "Of course! I can even stretch you out after if you like." I said. "Sounds good, see you in a bit." She replied. So my day went from extreme boredem to nervous excitement. I knew this was a chance to potentially get to her feet somehow. I watched and waited for her to finish her workout. I went to our empty training studio, set up a spot for us to stretch out. She came and found me before I could go get her. She entered the studio. "I'm all done, I haven't workout out that long in a while." She said. I invited her over to my area i had some mats laid out. "Lay on your back and I"ll stretch out your legs." Once she laid down I lifted her leg and began to stretch her hamstrings. I couldn't take it anymore, her foot was on my shoulder, and I blurted out..." So I do foot massages too." My heart was racing, I couldn't believe I said that out loud. "Hahaha Oh my do you now? Well, I just worked out not sure you wanna touch my sweaty feet". She said. "That's what soap and water is for. Its really not a big deal." I told her. "Well.....then I guess its okay." She said.

After I stretched her out I had her lay on her stomach. She kicked off her shoes, one at a time. Then reached back and took off her socks. I was laying down near fer freshly exposed soles in awe. Every bit of size 12 thats for sure. And seriously the longest toes I've ever seen. They were painted a bright pink. " Alright Mr. Footman lets see what you got." She said. I grabbed both her soles and held them. I took a quick sniff and was careful not to get too close. They smelled of sweet berries as if she had just stepped out of the shower. I began lightly caressing them and immediately she jumped and squirmed. "Oh My God I forgot I'm extremely ticklish! You have to press harder or we'll never get through this without me giggling. She said. Now this was all too good to be true but it was actually happening. So I maintained and massaged her very soft long soles. I went to her toes to squeeze and caress them and she jumped again and just giggled this time. SO I got bold, laid her feet down and spider tickled both her soles. She kicked and bucked while laughing out loud. " Stoooooooooop!!! That's not fair!" So I stopped to keep it playful and went back to massaging. "I'm sorry, I couldn't help it. You have very nice feet." I said. "Well thank you again. Maybe you can rub them again sometime but I must be going. I have to go pick up my kiddos and make them dinner." she said. "Okay yeah, why don't we schedule a session so we can do a full workout next time, and see if you're interested in personal training."
"Yes sure thing. Thank you again for your help and being so friendly." She put her shoes and socks back on. I walked her to the door and we set up another time to meet the following week. It was truly amazing, especially since I love tall women with big feet.

Sounds like a moment out of your wildest dreams then. ;)

I look forward to part 2.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience here. :D

Sounds like a moment out of your wildest dreams then. ;)

I look forward to part 2.

Yeah sounds like fantasy. "True" stories where someone uses their position to tickle someone always sound a little odd to me. Make me think of a creepy shoe salesman or something.

Hater alert! Totally consensual. So you already know what you can do with your "creepy shoe salesman thought"

Yeah sounds like fantasy. "True" stories where someone uses their position to tickle someone always sound a little odd to me. Make me think of a creepy shoe salesman or something.

I wasn't implying that he made it up, I was saying that sounds like a moment of his wildest dreams coming true, since he likes women with big feet. I look forward to part 2.

Can't believe you blurted out " So I do foot massages too."
Such a smooth move. I need the courage to do something like that.

Thank you all for the comments. I really appreciate the feedback. I've been fortunate to have a few similar situations occur. I think it's all about reading a person. Ive learned for the most part if a woman is relaxed and cool with you, you'd be amazed in what just asking can lead to.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back