• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Table Tied; Tickling and Torture (F/F)

This ones an interesting piece. It's a bit rough as far as mechanics, but it stands out quite well. Very good job.

Another great installment. Looking forwards to further artwork from you :)

Another great installment. Looking forwards to further artwork from you :)

Thanks! I got something in mind already...

This ones an interesting piece. It's a bit rough as far as mechanics, but it stands out quite well. Very good job.

Sweet, thanks for the feedback! By mechanics, do you mean how she is actually tied? I struggled with that, and I feel the same way... This was probably not going to ever get colored in properly because of that, which is why I decided to use it as my test piece for Photoshop painting. Hopefully the next piece will be more of a cohesive whole haha. Thank you!

Great image! Thanks for sharing it.:D

Thank you, as always :).

Nice coloring, Looks Great!

I'm glad that you liked the coloring. I'm still on the fence with it, it is very different than the cell-shaded stuff I have done. I'm anxious to try it again now...

Great pic! Do you have your own blog? Would love to see all your drawings.

This is excellent! She looks desperate

Thanks! It was suggested here that my characters don't posses that "spark of life", so I tried really hard on that. Tenebrea (I may have fucked up spelling that. I'm sorry, friend) was exactly right in pointing that out, so I'm really trying to work on it.

On a different note... is that your girlfriend tied up and tickled in your pic? Or is that you? I guess it could be, your username is gender neutral haha! Either way... so sexy! Kudos to you in either case!!

Great pic! Do you have your own blog? Would love to see all your drawings.

YO! Thanks for the compliment. I do, sorta. I use DeviantArt because that is what was popular when I was young... In your opinion, do you think I should post somewhere else than here and there? It's an honest question, I really have no idea. Here's the link to my DA page: http://february7.deviantart.com/

Excellent work! I do not have much criticism on this one, it is very nearly perfect! Maybe the dildo's design is a bit crude, but other than that everything really looks great!

There is one thing, but it is just a personal preference. Maybe it was not necessary for the 'lee to wear underwear. Or at the very least, you could have included a little wet stain on it; that would have made it very cute! But maybe I am just being picky.

Anyway, congratulations, and keep up the good work!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back