• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling-Submission and/or UK Tickling and F/M

HeyHeyHey

TMF Novice
Seriously, who would want to see the smoking hot girls of these producers tickle guys? What do you suppose holds them back if anything at all? I, for one, would buy everything they produced if they went in that direction!

Thoughts?

I misread F/M as FM Concepts at first. They had a bunch of girls tickling dudes. It's pretty hot. Especially petite women on muscular guys. I don't know what holds 'em back. Men are wimps, maybe? :)

Oh yea, FM concepts definitely had that down. Got quite a bit of those videos!

I don't like F/M clips at all, they are a big turn off for me. If they did do it I would hope that they open an entirely seperate store for it, as when I scroll down a page of clips if I'm having to look at men being tickled I just click to the next store and dont come back.

UK Tickling has just released a clip of 2 smoking hot girls with long nails tickling a guy to hysterics. I havent seen it, but I plan to.

Seriously, who would want to see the smoking hot girls of these producers tickle guys? What do you suppose holds them back if anything at all? I, for one, would buy everything they produced if they went in that direction!

Thoughts?

Where've you been? I released our first one last month lol ;)

UK Tickling has just released a clip of 2 smoking hot girls with long nails tickling a guy to hysterics. I havent seen it, but I plan to.

It's actually three girls!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/26605/...+Love+Making+Him+Suffer+-+Custom+(HD+version)

There'll be another F/M clip coming soon :)

Just bought it that was awesome please do more!!!!

I don't like F/M clips at all, they are a big turn off for me. If they did do it I would hope that they open an entirely seperate store for it, as when I scroll down a page of clips if I'm having to look at men being tickled I just click to the next store and dont come back.

This.

How dramatic

Thanks dude :) ...it's my fastest selling clip of all time!

I'm slow to these things, forgive me! Will buy last month's clip as soon as I can!

Very pleased to hear about the success you're having with this clip. Make more F/M content please, you'll have all new buyers and set records like this again and again. Tickling-Submission needs to pay attention to this thread!

A few people have asked about this in the past and I've heard some producers say that there's not as much of a demand for it as F/F or M/F so they don't do it cause it just wouldn't be cost effective.

But with that said the #1 clip on SilverCherry right now if F/M. Sasha Foxxx is the ler.
http://clips4sale.com/studio/82/17065340/He+Must+Endure+Lengthy+Tickle+T0rture+-+1080p+HD

I can be a 'ler too but my preference is definitely f/m. Thanks for posting this one because it looks really hot; I'll have to check it out...I know it's good because you can tell she's really sadistic and enjoying the hell out of it, lol!

Where've you been? I released our first one last month lol ;)

It's actually three girls!

http://clips4sale.com/studio/26605/...+Love+Making+Him+Suffer+-+Custom+(HD+version)

There'll be another F/M clip coming soon :)

Oh yeah! This is great stuff! I'll buy and watch the whole thing at some point for sure. I admit I never like when the guys are in masks though, because aside from the laughter I like to see the full facial expressions. I also prefer everyone to be on a bed, and fully naked. I like f/m genital tickling, as this is what I would want done to myself, lol. I have seen some, but it's usually on tables and racks and stuff, and the guys are often in masks for some reason, not sure why. But this seems to be very close to my ultimate fantasy! Thanks for posting!

I'm slow to these things, forgive me! Will buy last month's clip as soon as I can!

Very pleased to hear about the success you're having with this clip. Make more F/M content please, you'll have all new buyers and set records like this again and again. Tickling-Submission needs to pay attention to this thread!

No worries. My second F/M scene is coming up next...it was also a custom with the same set-up and one female 'ler this time (but what a 'ler!) ;)

Attachments

• Image75.jpg
    Image75.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 70
  • Image100.jpg
    Image100.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Image91.jpg
    Image91.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 68
turtleboy, thank you for adding F/M to your repertoire. These are some of the best clips I've seen in a long time. Kudos.

Thoughts?

I would love that. Beautiful female 'lers are hot, and I always thought there weren't nearly enough F/M tickling videos on the forum

Just a question, why is it that a number of male 'lees get masked? I mean, I would think that it's the producer that's putting himself out there as the male talent and wants to hide his identity, but this happens for non-producer 'lees too.

Example: http://www.tickleabuse.com/tour/?p=3700

That clearly isn't Tommy from TA.

Is it really that tough to find guys that are willing to get tickled by beautiful girls AND get paid for it whilst showing off their faces? Is it usually the producer's decision to hide the fella's face or is it more like a "I'll do it but I don't wanna show my face" kind of deal. I'm really just curious, mostly because I enjoy seeing the guy's facial expressions when he's dying of laughter.

Just a question, why is it that a number of male 'lees get masked? I mean, I would think that it's the producer that's putting himself out there as the male talent and wants to hide his identity, but this happens for non-producer 'lees too.

Example: http://www.tickleabuse.com/tour/?p=3700

That clearly isn't Tommy from TA.

Is it really that tough to find guys that are willing to get tickled by beautiful girls AND get paid for it whilst showing off their faces? Is it usually the producer's decision to hide the fella's face or is it more like a "I'll do it but I don't wanna show my face" kind of deal. I'm really just curious, mostly because I enjoy seeing the guy's facial expressions when he's dying of laughter.

From my experience, it's difficult to find guys that are suitable for the shoot - that are in good shape, are ticklish enough, are reliable, don't come with a big price tag and can behave appropriately and professionally at all times. That can mean recruiting non-models who have other day-jobs. Since anything that gets produced will be plastered all over mainstream sites like Youtube etc by d**kheads sooner or later, it's understandable that they wouldn't want to show their faces any more than the producer! If I were to hire male models (I may do in future), I wouldn't use a mask but as I don't have much use for males outside of that one F/M scene, it isn't very cost effective to do that (for me at least)

I love to be tied and tickle tortured by my girlfriend but I cannot identify well with most of the f/m clips. Most of the tickled men seem to be gay.
I hacve a few that I like Priscilla rtickles a hooded man (feet) Veronika "her sadistic side" and a few more

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back