• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Yay I'm finally attending Fetishcon (St. Petersburg, FL)

porcelaindoll2

Verified
2017 I'll finally be attending my first ever Fetishcon. I'll be available for shoots and switch sessions. Fetishcon takes place August 10th-13th. I'm excited to finally attend. Email [email protected] if interested in setting anything up.

I'm the 2016 Golden Feather Award winner for best model ticklee. You should set up a shoot or session and find out for yourself why I won. I must warn you I'm a Lee that laughs and screams.

Hope you have fun. Never been but last year I paid multiple models to make me a video and they stole my money and I paid two others who didn't give me what I asked at all. It was a horrible unfulfilled tickling experience

I am so very sorry that happened to you unfortunately there are a lot of scammers in this industry. I shoot Customs as well and I will be rooming with my fetish model friends Miss Pandora and Miss Skylar Grey. All three of us shoot customs and I am sure all of us would try our damnedest to make sure you get exactly what you want or I know I do. Feel free to email me at [email protected] if interested.

Who thinks I should tickle her at fetishcon? How hardcore should we get?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back