• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My ticklish injury

Blu.

*This is my first story. I've been lurking around for awhile and decided to give it a whirl. Let me know how I did:)*
But first, some background info...

Last week my team and I played a soccer game two cities away. Towards the end of the game I ran up to block a shot (I'm a goalie) and I stopped the ball but the striker's cleat hit me in my rib just below my left breast. It hurt like hell the first few minutes but after walking it off a little bit the pain went away. My coach made me take a week off and I thought I was fine until our next game the following week. I went up for a high ball and felt like I pulled a muscle on my side so I went to the hospital the next morning.

OK so what happened was....

My doctor was an older Hispanic man with grayish hair and a thin but friendly smile. I liked him right away. He asked me about the nature of my visit and I told him about both incidents. He said to take off my jacket and lie on my back so he could take a look. I did what he said but I was a little anxious because I knew just how sensitive my stomach and sides were. He gently rolled my shirt up to where he could see the bruise on my ribs.

"Ooooh. That doesn't look good. Well...it might not be too bad, let's take a look and see what we have." He said as he slid off his latex gloves. He started to poke and prod at my stomach causing me to giggle, "Hahahahehehehaha."

He chuckled at my reaction not slowing down his exam, "I'm sorry, does that tickle ?"

"Hahahahayesahahaha." I reached for his wrists instinctively, all the while cackling like a school girl, "Hahahahahahahahahaha!"

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk, none of that Ms. Smith (for privacy reasons). I've barley started." He smiled down at me kindly and winked. He stopped tormenting my stomach, giving me time to breathe. "Get ready this might tickle as well." I closed my eyes as he firmly squeezed my sides.

"AhahahahAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!" My laugh jumped an octave when his slender fingers hit a particularly sensitive spot just under my first rib.

"Oops," he said unapologetically, "seems as if we've found ourselves a sweet spot. OK, one more thing to check then we can wrap this thing up."

"What else is there?"

"You're ribs of course. I have to check if anything is broken or fractured."

I wasn't as worried about this because my ribs aren't as sensitive but can be very ticklish depending on how you touch them.

He took a moment to visually inspect my injury, "How long can you hold your breath?"

"Uhhh I don't know. Why is that important?"

"If you fractured your rib you won't be able to breathe correctly and I need you to be as still as possible so I can feel bones."

I nodded my head and deeply inhaled. He proceeded to press on my ribs. I winced when he got to my bruise.

"Sorry."

He massaged his thumb into the sides of my ribs. The sudden ticklish feeling caught me off guard, making me flinch hard.

He chuckled again at my reaction, "Ticklish patients are always more fun. Anyways, are you feeling any chest pains as a result?"

"Actually yes, I meant to bring that up."

"That's probably from your body attempting to over compensate for loss of function. I'm just going to quickly examen your chest plate. Arms up please."

He felt all around my breasts and the part in between them. Then his hands traveled to the sides by my injured ribs, alternating pressure with his fingers. He went further up until he stopped just below my armpits, debatively one of my more ticklish spots. He wasn't quite there yet so I was able to hold in my laugh for a few seconds. Unfortunately his pinky crawled up to far and I imploded in a fit of giggling.

"HahahaheheheAAAhahaha!!!"

He stopped suddenly and helped me sit up. "Well good news is nothing is fractured or broken, you probably just strained a muscle. After a three week rest and maybe a session or two of therapy you should be back to normal in no time."

Honestly that doctor gave me the best laugh I've had in awhile. I wouldn't mind seeing him again.

Last edited:
Very nice story. glad you made your first post. I was a medic so i got a few of those stories.

Your first post. Congratulations! And what a good one it is. Welcome. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Fine story. Thanks for sharing your experience here. And:

Welcome to the TMF, Blu, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Great job Blu! Appreciate the story. Anytime you need an examination Dr. Bill is here...:).

Bill

That was very well told and well-written. And as someone who absolutely adores accidental tickling incidents, especially doctors exams, that was one of the most exciting stories I've read in some time :)

That was very well told and well-written. And as someone who absolutely adores accidental tickling incidents, especially doctors exams, that was one of the most exciting stories I've read in some time :)

I figured you would be all over this story.

Aweh, this story was adorable haha. Thanks for sharing!

Nice story. All the soccer players I know say they aren't ticklish. :(

Aww! Such a 'sweet' (ticklish!) story! Here's to a speedy recovery, and only pleasant memories if you ever end up in such a normally bruisy state. :tickle:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back