• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Injustice 2 video game - Supergirl tickle mention

rmfan

TMF Master
Okay, this one is a bit odd, but I thought it's kinda cute. Two tickle mentions from Supergirl from 0:30 to 0:45:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=notUqx2W0qw

Blue Beetle's reactions to her mentioning tickling her cracked me up.

"You'll be lucky to tickle me."

"Yup, I kinda would be.

Great find! She's voiced by Laura Bailey, who I have a huge crush on from watching her on Critical Role.

lbf2.jpg

lbf3.jpg

I actually didn't know that was her. She voiced Fiona in "Tales from Borderlands" and other characters in games I played in my youth. She's a gorgeous woman.

She's cute as hell, I've watched her on Critical Role before and walked by her at a Indianapolis Con last summer... didn't know it was her until I turned around and then she got swarmed by fans.

It will be cool when I play Supergirl on Injustice 2, to know it's her.

WOW, nice find and post. Thanks. Yeah, I'd like to try and tickle her, too.

Never heard of this gal and she's now my new cute girl crush. Nice that there's a decent number of feet pics of her out there, too. Nothing spectacular but better than nothing.

Laura Bailey, such an amazing woman. Sexy voice, an even teased her belly and armpits!giphy.gif

Jeff has a huge crush on her too? I've a huge crush on her from her countless anime voice roles (of which she's done a few tk scenes)

Apparently, fifteen years ago one of us asked her the question at a Con and she said she's not ticklish.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?5261-DBZ-Voice-Actor-news-(Dissapointing)

Here's a clip of her voicing someone being tickled at least.

Yea,I remember reading that, always disappointing to hear, tho one has to wonder if she was being entirely truthful.

Always loved that Dragon Ball clip ^^ She's also done tk scenes in Solty Rey, Glitter Force (the English adaptation of Smile Precure, exclusive to Netflix), and I believe said the t-word once in Mushi-Shi during a song.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back