• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24 Male Seeking in Massachusetts

bens627

Hey there!

I'm actually 25 years old now, Haha Anyways, I am looking for women or men around my age(18-32) who are interested in tickling. I prefer to be the ler but don't mind being a switch. I live near the Lawrence region of MA but also travel to Boston.

If interested, then let me know!

- Ben

Last edited:
Hey there!

Who else here really gets turned on by being tickled??? I am looking for someone around my age(21-26) who is interested in meeting up and hanging out. I live near the Lawrence region of MA but also can be around Boston. Prefer weekends or week nights. Let me know if you're interested!

- Ben

You looking for a guy or girl?

Hey Ben, you never answered Bryced's question above, whether you were looking for a guy or a girl. That's probably why you haven't gotten any more responses on this post. Good luck!

//R

Bens.. ya gotta answer the question above (not from me). If you can't do more than "bump" your own thread when there's unanswered questions, you're probably not gonna have a lot of luck!

That being said, I wish you the BEST of luck. I'm clearly outside of the range of who you're looking for so I'm just trying to be helpful.

//R

You're not paying enough attention, as bens627 edited the original post to cover this. Please pay attention to those you seek to assist.

Hi Bens627,

I'm north of Boston and can travel or host. I'm gl, athletic build, and professional. Would you consider a guy a little bit older...40ish?

I am interested in being a lee as well. 24 and live in Boston. Never been tickled but willing to try it out. Can't host though

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back