• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickling Love Story (M/F) ADULTS ONLY PART 1

loves2TK

TMF Poster
This is my first shot at tickling fiction. Welcome your feedback for Part 2!!! (Be kind please...)

A Tickling Love Story (Part 1) ADULTS ONLY!!!

Mike walked out of the bathroom, a robe tied loosely around him, toweling his hair off from the shower. Mike was a second year law student, 5'10 and 165 pounds. He'd been a wrestler in high school and still had a wrestler's build. Mike had started this Saturday morning with a 5K run, and now it was time to wake up Rachel.

Rachel was still sleeping, laying on her tummy. They'd known each other for what seemed like forever, since they grew up two doors away from one another. She was a year behind Mike in school, but they still hung out together since they were maybe 13 or 14, since she was kind of a Tom Boy and was fund to be with. They both volunteered at the local animal shelter and shared a love of dogs. She was a little "plump" as a kid, but when she started field hockey and yoga in high school, her weight came down. Although they were a year apart in school, they shared some classes and Mike knew her rep as a wise guy "class clown". When Rachel found out Mike started wrestling in his freshman year, she kidded him about being able to kick his butt. The wrestling turned into tickle fights, and who won was always an open question. Without admitting it, Mike started trying to angle excuses to have these tickling events regularly and Rachel always seemed ready to comply. They never actually dated, but continued to be friends until college when they kind of lost touch.

Then in Mike's second year at law school, he ran into Rachel in the student center. She was in the graduate psychology program at the university, and was so thrilled to see a friendly face, she threw her arms around him right there...and after a big squeeze, wiggled the fingers on both hands up and down his ribs! Mike giggled and beamed at her, their foreheads touching.

Since then, they'd become constant companions and "friends with benefits" and their tickling had been taken to another level. Now she was still snoozing on his bed. Rachel's dad was Italian, and her mom Cuban, 5'6" and had jet black hair that she wore past her shoulders. Pretty face that usually had the hint if a "wise guy" grin. She was still nobody's definition of "thin" but had kept the weight off, and her curvaceous figure always drew glances on campus. Mike didn't know it, but her measurements were 38DD-28-40. She wore only her short satin robe as she snoozed. To Mike, she was perfect.

Mike went over to the bed, leaned down and nibbled her ear. "Mmmm..." she said "Toooooo early..." Mike whispered, "C'mon kiddo. I've already run more than 3 miles, and you're just being a lump. Let's go." Rachel shook her head and buried her face back in the pillow.

"You're asking for it" Mike whispered, and moved to the foot of the bed. Rachel smiled to herself, knowing what was coming but didn't move a muscle, pretending to be asleep. "This was going to be fun", she thought! She's always had a crush on Mike but never confessed to that for fear of scaring him off. But even as a kid, she loved his hands tickling her body.

Mike sat across Rachel's legs, leaned down, and slowly started running his fingers up and down the soles of her feet. Rachel's toes curled in and her feet twitched at his touches, but she fought hard not to make a noise. Mike looked over his shoulder. "Not ticklish little girl? Even if I speed it up and say 'cootchie, cootchie coooo!!!" As the tickling increased, Rachel started to giggle and hug the pillow harder. "Heeeheeeheeeheee....not bad...heeeheee...but is that all you got?....heehee".

Using his best Three Stooges impression Mike said "A wise guy huh"? Turning around he reached over to his night stand and retrieved an eagle feather he kept for these occasions. Mike started lightly tickling the back of Rachel's smooth thighs with his fingers. "I think there are spiders down here!" He said as his fingers tickled up and down, from the back of Rachel's knees up to her bottom, and back again. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle little girl" Mike teased as his fingers danced away.

"EEEEEEHEEEEHEEE" Rachel squealed as her feet kicked as Mike's weight kept her legs pinned to the bed, with her legs apart. Mike took up the eagle feather, and started to lightly run it up and down Rachel's butt crack, while his other hand continued to spider tickle, across her butt cheeks. "Who's got a ticklish hy...nee" he sang as he tickled her bottom. Rachel started bucking against the bed. "HEEEEHEEEEAAAAA....it tickles....!!! She scrunched the pillow even harder as the tickling got more intense. Mike kept it up for a few minutes until she stammered "Enough there....HEEEHAAAAHEEEEEE....PLEEAASE....!" Both she and Mike knew her "signals". "Enough there" meant "I want more tickling but in a different spot!"

"If you insist" said Mike "...but its so hard not to tickle that cute sexy butt! Guess I'll really have to give it to you now tickly little girl. Cootchie coooooo! " With that, he ran the fingers of both hands up to Rachel's hips and started tickling! They danced up her sides and over her ribs until they reached her arm pits where they stayed a while to tickle...then continued the journey back down to her hips. And over. And over.....

Rachel's eyes scrunched shut and her fists clenched with the effort to keep her arms under her head..."OH MY GOODNESSS OH MY GOODNESS........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA....it TICKLIES!!!!!!" After a few minutes came the gasped "Enough there.....HEEEHEEE....PLEASE....!!"

"Had enough there baby girl, hmmmm?" Mike teased. "Thank you" Rachel gasped. "For what?" asked Mike. "For telling me my butt was cute.." Rachel giggled.

He was considering turning her over on her back, when an idea occurred to him. Both Rachel and he loved the feel of satin and her satin robe had worked its way up her back. Moving it down so that it loosely covered Rachel's bottom, he starting tickling the bottom of her rounded butt checks through the satin with light finger tickles. The effect on Rachel was fantastic! Her head snapped back and her eyes got as wide as saucers as a high pitched "AAAAHHEEEHEEEHEEEEEE OOOOHAHAHAHHAHAAAA...escaped her lips. She knew her bottom was ticklish but the tickling sensation through the satin made it feel twice as intense!!! While she laughed, her hips wriggled back and forth, and she ground her pelvis into the mattress. The tickling was amazing, horrible, wonderful, unbearable and delicious all at once! She absolutely loved it!!! "Cootchie coooo little tickly girl! I guess this tickles a little??" Mike teased. "HAHAHAHAAHHH" was all Rachel could manage as her whole body shuddered with ticklish pleasure. It was about 10 minutes before Mike heard the weak "enough there" that told him it was time to ease up.

As Rachel caught her breath, Mike laid down beside her, lightly running a finger continually up and down her back. "Maybe little ticklish Rachel needs to turn over? There are tickle spots there I know are feeling neglected!"

Rachel smiled at him, their faces just inches apart. "Now THAT sounds like a plan! And may I make a suggestion?" "Sure" replied Mike. That satin maneuver you pulled put me on sensory overload!! Could we try that...elsewhere? You might need to tie me this time around. Not sure I have the intestinal fortitude to stay still for it!!!"

"I'm here to please", said Mike, and as she started to roll over, she noticed that his penis was standing at full attention through his open robe. "Looks like you enjoyed it to, huh?" she giggled. "Don't be a wise guy" Mike replied. "Robe off and arms up please missy!"

Mike propped 3 pillows under the small of Rachel's back, so that her butt cheeks would be accessible in case the mood took him. He gently fastened her wrists to the bed posts with the tie from his robe, and her feet to the bed frame with the tie from Rachel's satin robe, and positioned himself between her legs, all the while Rachel giggled softly as a schoolgirl anticipating what was to come. .

When Mike laid the satin fabric across Rachel's breasts, she gasped through her giggles. They both knew how ticklish her boobs were, and she could only imagine how much they would tickle with the "satin maneuver"! She wouldn't have long to wait!! Mike took hold of each end of the robe, and grinned at her. "I'll bet this satin would make your nipples all tickly. Don't you think?" and as he spoke, he started to lightly run the satin in long strokes back and forth over her nipples, barely making contact. And again. And again., whispering "Tickle, tickle tickle!!! Does Rachel have tickly boobs??? Yes she does! Cootchie coo!" Rachel couldn't believe how much it tickled!! "AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA" she laughed as her head shook back and forth and she wiggled her breasts under the satin involuntarily. After a few minutes (not hearing the "enough" signal) Mike shifted the robe under her enormous boobs, and continued the long back and forth strokes, tickling the undersides of Rachel's breasts. "Are Rachel's boobs ticklish here too? Hmmm?" he teased. "OOOOOOOHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE.....YYEESSSS...ENOUGH....hee hee heeee...Come 'on...do the sides..."

Her breasts were most ticklish on their sides, and Mike covered his fingers with the satin fabric and started light spider tickling on the sides of each, giggling along with Rachel and saying "Kitchie Kitchy KOOOO..." Rachel almost screamed with laughter!! HAAHAAHAAHAAHAA!!!!" straining her neck to look downward to see the tickling that had her delirious and shaking her breast uncontrollably! She lapsed into silent mouth open hysterics before finally whimpering out "ENOUGH THERE...HEEHEEHEE.... PLEEEASSE!!!"

Rachel was breathing heavy, catching her breath with a weak smile when Mike sat back on his knees between her legs and began to wiggle his finger into her sensitive hips. "HEEEYYY....HAHAHAHA...No warning????..HAHAHAH... NO FAIR!!" cried Rachel as she was engulfed in laughter. The "ENOUGH" signal was gasped out almost immediately.

"Sorry Rach" Mike grinned. "Couldn't help myself. A hip tickle for old times!!" They both shared a giggle at that memory.

Mike got a devilish grin on his face as a thought came to mind. "I'll bet little Rachel is ticklish between her legs?" He teased. Rachel's eves got wide and all she could manage was a high pitched "eeeee...." as that thought took hold in her head. Mike covered her smooth thighs with her satin robe and began to tickle them lightly through the tickly fabric. Rachel's legs began to slightly open and close as best they could against the restraints as she giggled at the "satin enhanced" sensation "heeeheeeheee...". Mike's fingers moved upward and began the satin tickle on Rachel's butt bottom. "Cootchie coooo my little tickle girl" he teased. Rachel almost screamed, the tickling was so intense! "MIKE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..TICKLES....HEEEHEEEOOOO!!!" as she bucked up and down.

That went on for several minutes and Mike may have been mistaken, but Rachel's breathing told him she was getting aroused. "Let's try this spot?" he asked innocently, as he continued her butt tickle with one hand, and moved the other, still covered in satin, over her pussy and began lightly tickling, using two fingers to directly tickle her clit.

Rachel drew in a huge breath. Her head shot up and her eyes became wide, her mouth in a silent "O"! Then she laughed and the bucking became harder "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...Oh GOD.... IT TICKLES!!...EEEEEHEEEE.." Once again, Rachel was on sensory overload. The satin made the tickling so much more intense, and Mikes fingers were still tickling her bottom, mixing with the sensation of her clit being lightly tickled. Her head was spinning, and through it she thought "...what a wonderful guy!" "Cootchie cootchie coo little Rachel!" Mike teased, as she craned her head down to look past her boobs in an attempt to watch. Suddenly, her hips shuddering, Rachel screamed out the phrase that told Mike she was about to climax. The one she always used when they were kids and their tickling was not so intimate..."HAHAHAHA..OH MY GOD MIKE that tickles so much...HEEEHEEEHEEE...YOU'RE TICLING ME MIKE!!!" and with that, Rachel's back arched as her laughter mixed with moans of intense pleasure as her orgasm engulfed her.

Mike laid next to her, with his hand resting harder against Rachel's womanhood to help her calm down. Their faces next to one another, they kissed, letting their lips barely brush against each other, their tongues darting out to touch. They both giggled like kids. "Have fun little tickle girl"? Asked Mike. "Mmmmmm" Rachel nodded, then with mock seriousness, "But I think we'd better change places mister! I get a turn to tickle you, after all. What's fair is fair buddy!!!" (PART 2 to come)

ActionsMark as UnreadMark as ReadMark as SpamStarClear StarInboxArchiveNotes

woaaaaw ... amazing

let me give a comment.

1st. i like your description, its deep!!
2nd. the dialogue and conversation are great between the character, its just like a flow of water
3rd. intense!!! which is nice
4th. good composition in every area

the minus: sadly, ... not long enough :(

A really cool story! Very well-written and I'm looking forward to part two! :thumbsup:

I love this satin thing, so hot, and that she has phrases with him letting him know that she wants it to continue but in a different area ;) really wonderful job!

Very good story! Loved the exchanges and the detail for each tickling spot.

onto part 2 ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back