• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T.J tickles Jenny

T.J

I mentioned earlier that my cousin Jenny was here for a visit. She is here for the Easter long weekend. Being Friday right now, there will likely be another post by the end of the weekend.
In a previous post I mentioned taking some revenge on her for torturing me profusely when I was younger.

Jenny let me take revenge on her. She thought it was only fair that she be tied up and tortured. She enjoys being tickled so we were both in a win, win situation. She got to be tickled and I got to explore every inch of her body. (well, not every inch.) You know what I mean. Jenny never tied me up when we were kids. She would just sit on me and sometimes get my brother to hold my arms for her. I didn’t have anyone to help me this time, my husband was out with Jenny’s boyfriend and we had the house to ourselves.

It went like this:

Jenny had stripped down to her bra and panties. ( I had no desire to see her naked) She lay down spread eagle on the bed and I securely restrained her. I stood there looking at her and we both started giggling. I said “this is going to be way too much fun.” I sat on the bed and asked her if it was true that her belly area is the most ticklish. She responded by giggling “yeeeeeesssssss” I took my index finger in placed it into her navel. She immediately erupted into hysterical laughter. I sat there and tickled her belly-button non-stop until she screamed “stoooooooooop!” I stopped and gave her a chance to compose herself. She then asked me if I was going to tickle her there all night. I told her “no,” I just wanted to see how ticklish it really was; and let me tell you, It’s really ticklish. I switched to her arm pits. This is an area she used to attack when I was a kid. I lightly tickled her left arm pit. I circled inside it gradually increasing the pressure. The giggling was becoming laughter which eventually became screams. I stopped there because I find the laughter more enjoyable than the screams. I went back to her belly and tickled her ribs. She is very ticklish there too. Every so often I would circle her navel just for fun. I then went from tickling her arm pits to her ribs and then her belly. She was going nuts. I made myself comfortable and tickled her belly-buttton for ages. Her head would thrash from side to side while screaming Jooooooooody, stooooooooooop! I let up and gave her a break; I do know the feeling of helpless laughter and not being able to breath. I’m mean but not cruel. When she was ready, I moved to her knees. This happens to be one of my ticklish spots. (behind the knees too) I squeezed her knee-cap and she went berserk! She is definetly more ticklish than me. I had obviously found a spot that is almost as ticklish as her belly. We were both laughing so hard by now, I hardly had the strength to tickle her. I stopped to regain my composure. (and hers too) We were both laughing hysterically and no-one was being tickled. I moved to her feet. She told me not to bother, “they’re not ticklish” she said. I asked her “do you mind if I try?” She said to go ahead. I tickled the bottom of her sole and she didn’t even flinch. I tried the other foot and got the same reaction. She said sarcastically, “see, I told ya.” I punished her sarcasm with an attack on her belly. I had her laughing hysterically again, Jooooooooooody, stoooooooooop, stooooooooooop, ahahahahahahahahhh (you know what I mean) I continued to torture her belly until I decided to go back to her feet. I asked her if anyone had explored her whole foot, had it been examined thoroughly? She
said that no-one had bothered much with her feet since they seemed to not be ticklish. I asked her if anyone had touched her in between her toes? She responded with a gigglish nooooooooooo! “Oh really” I said. “You seem to be ticklish between your toes.” I had her giggling like crazy in no time. She may not have ticklish soles, but she deffinetly has ticklish toes. I reached over and grabbed a pen off the nite stand and started to write in between her toes. She was laughing hysterically. I continued to scribble on her soles which resulted in screams. I stopped to let her breath. “Feet aren’t ticklish eh?” I said. She said no-one had ever tickled her feet with anything other than fingers before. Just to confirm that her feet are indeed ticklish, I took the pen and wrote my feet are ticklish on the other foot while she laughed uncontrollably. I decided that this pen was a great tickling tool. I got up and went back to her belly where I circled around her navel with the pen. She instantly went into silent laughter. At this point I was laughing just as hard again. I stopped momentarily then continued to draw around her ribs, outlining each one which was hard to do with her wiggling and bucking like crazy. When I decided to stop, (she was near exhaustion by this time) She said that the pen was incredible and that I should experience it. It gave the ticklish sensation a new feeling. (Which meant she was going to use it on me some day.) Which is alright with me, I think I’d like to experience it too) I decided that I had tickled her long enough so I untied her and she headed straight for the shower to wash off all the ink.

Let me know if you’ve ever used a pen as a tickling tool.
How and where did you use it?

:tickle:

Great story T.J:D wow your story! put my story that i send you to complete shame:rolleyes: Hope there is a part two to this very wonderful story. And nope sorry i have never used a pen as a tickling tool but you can use a Pen on me all you want *wink wink*

Lovely story, T.J.:D
Keep us apprised of further activities by you and your cousin, please.

And PLEASE, TJ, fill us in on more activities with Jenny when you were both younger!!

dreamboy

Jenny has posted replies in the early experiences thread. She talks about one time when our cousin would flip her up-side down and tickle her. Well, he would do that to mee as well. Not at the same time as her because Jenny is 8 years older than I am. But when I was 8, my cousin would flip me up-side down and carry me over to Jenny where she would tickle me like crazy while I was being held up-side down. I would try to get her back but I always would be the one getting tortured. It wasn't until my brother helped one time a few years later. Jenny started tickling me and I cried for my brother to help me. He pulled her off me and pinned her down while I tickled her in every spot I could reach.
I'll think of some other times for you. I'm sure Jenny can contribute as well.

tummytickler19

She is jenny6969
She's been in Canada visiting me for the past week. we've been on this site together a few times during the week. You'll see her on line soon i'm sure.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back