• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exfoliating socks

Viewmaster

Verified
So I saw a new product at the pharmacy the other day. 'Exfoliating socks'. They promise to make feet 'Baby soft'. Now these are likely to feature in some of my future stories.

But in the mesn time do any tender-footed females have any direct experience? ;-)

I've only worn lotioned socks so far, and boy do they work! The socks are usually thicker to begin with, and it just feels like I'm walking on cushions when I have them on. Then after a good night's sleep wearing them, my feet are baby soft, and usually nice and warm to boot!
I'm not sure about 'exfoliating' as that only makes me think of microdermabrasion-type stuff would be in them, which I wouldn't immediately think as "comfort" (but definitely that 'little' tiny bit abrasive enough to make you feel like a weak fairy's tickling you the whole time >_< ).

Last edited:
Next time I go to CVS I'll look into it. But just lotioning my feet/legs up good and wearing socks works just fine for me. And of course scrubbing with a foot pad from Sally's. Still I'm curious about this.

Ah! Feedback Brilliant! :)

I actually forgot I started this thread, was so tired when I wrote it...

Any info on what these socks feel like or the effects they have will be greatly appreciated as they will end up in one of my stories eventually....

Oh and Sadi I love the concept of a tiny weak fairy tickling you from inside your shoes....

Like if there was a secret compartment in there that they lived in and.... and....

And I'm still clearly sleep deprived....

Last edited:
If it is the kind that you put on and a few days your skin starts to peel off don't do it. I had an awful experience with it once and I said never again. Firstly your feet look super gross while they are peeling, secondly I had some bleeding going on where I peeled the skin off, thirdly my feet looked worst not better. Stick to a pumice stone.

If it is the kind that you put on and a few days your skin starts to peel off don't do it. I had an awful experience with it once and I said never again. Firstly your feet look super gross while they are peeling, secondly I had some bleeding going on where I peeled the skin off, thirdly my feet looked worst not better. Stick to a pumice stone.

Useful feedback Porcelaindoll...

I suppose if I used them in one of my stories I could describe a character remembering a bad experience similar to what you describe but the socks used being better. It will be a work of fantasy after all....

Last edited:
Oh and Sadi I love the concept of a tiny weak fairy tickling you from inside your shoes....

Like if there was a secret compartment in there that they lived in and.... and....

And I'm still clearly sleep deprived....

Read a lot of Prachet, I'm guessing? ;) Reading your comment immediately made me think of the little gnomes (faeries?) that were hiding inside the Terry-world's camera, quickly filling in all the appropriate colours on a canvas before the picture (photo) popped out right after.

May be a bit off topic, but this reminds me of some years ago, my best friend had a female friend who sold her feet. Well not literally, but she was a FOOT prostitute, meaning she catered exclusively to guys with a foot fetish, and apparently that's how she paid her tuition for college. She used one of those pumice stones; she used it regularly as part of her job. I doubt if she's still doing this today, but if they had these socks back then, she likely would have worn them, or at least tried them.

My friend knew about my foot fetish so convinced me to call her. I went to her place and it was fun. I wanted to be tied, she said she had nothing to do it with, but it was winter and luckily I was wearing a scarf, so she used that. She told me she did tickling too, and I could come back for that, but unfortunately I never got around to it.

Later I found out it was all a set up; he told her I was into feet so she got him to get me to call her, because she needed the money. But I didn't mind; I definitely wanted to do it, and when I asked her how much money she wanted she said whatever I wanted to give her. I got my money's worth.

She was cool and I'd see her around my friend's place a lot, so she was more like a friend really, which made it all that much better. But I always found it very amusing; a "foot" prostitute. But what a safe way to do it!

So like with these socks, when you take them off do you have to turn them inside out and shake off all the dead skin? Now that's a sexy thought.....not!

So like with these socks, when you take them off do you have to turn them inside out and shake off all the dead skin? Now that's a sexy thought.....not!

Not sure... Doubt it though! Can't be as gross as those Verucca socks...

I was going to get a pic on my phone but the store's staff kept asking me if they could help me with anything and lingering...

Here is a picture :) Of course a small amount of internet research would probably reveal the same thing.

Attachments

• exfltngscks.jpg
    exfltngscks.jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 41
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back