• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friends and Tickling #2 FF/M, and F/M

tickleboy98

Now if I didn't make it clear in my last post, I'm very open to my friends about my fetish and at times they like to exploit that. So I thought I'd share two good memories of when that happened.

This was on one of my birthdays. It was a little earlier in the day and my Friends Julie (Let's jus roll with it) and Bri (From my last post) were over. We were playing some old video games that I don't have anymore and were in all reality just waiting till we went to go see a movie. We were upstairs in my room. I wa laying on my back on my bed, Julie was on the side and Bri on the floor. After a while we get bored. Out of nowhere Julia crawls over to me, sits on my chest and pins my arms up with her knees. Note that she is a bit of a bustier girl and short as well. So it was a bit of a chore trying to get her off me. Then all of a sudden she smiles wickedly before saying "Happy Birthday" and going to town on my pits. Now I'm not the most ticklish on my armpits, but the sudden shock was what got me going. Immediately I was thrashing, trying to cover my underarms and howling like a madman, but she definitely had the upper hand. She reached back and went for my ribs and belly which sent me into a little higher pitched laugh than normal. She then looks to Bri who is watching things happen, to help. Bri obliges with a sly smirk she gets up on the bed to sit on my hips and lifts my shirt up to where my belly is showing. She then hits me with my kryptonite. Her long, spidery fingers softly tickled the flesh on my belly. This sent me over the edge and I lost it. I was bugging, my laugh was going into different intervals of high and low pitched sounds. The combination of being tickled on both my underarms and belly was so foreign to me. But out of the two, being tickled on my belly was the worst. For a solid three minutes, my belly was tickled with such percision, that I can still imagine it to this day. In total it lasted for about 5 minutes, but I wanted to honestly last forever.

Now this one takes place during Julie's birthday. She was living with a friend and everybody was hanging out downstairs and she asked me to come upstairs to her room with her. Confused, I followed along. Now she isn't in to me, whatsoever. We're like family so this was weird to me. Turns out she wanted me to do something I wasn't willing to do. It wasn't anything dangerous, she just wanted me to talk to someone who I wasn't interested in. Which all in all was ridiculous. Anywho, I said no. And continued to as I layed back on her bed. Big mistake as she did the same thing she did to me on her birthday, but this time she was faceing away with my arms trapped in her legs between her thighs and calves. With added insult to injury, she pressed her socked feet in my face. Then, it started. She tickled me all over my upper body, trying to get me to say yes to what she wanted me to day. But as high as my ticklishness in the upper body was, so was my endurance. She tickled and teased my sides, ribs, belly and underarms for a good while. All the while focusing on my belly for a good ten minutes of the time that lasted for 15 with what felt like an hour. Luckily I found a way out from under her butt and snaked my way out, wrapping my legs around her ankles. She was in trouble. I pulled off her socks to reveal cute, size 5 feet and went to town. Now Julie is a girl who doesn't have her feet touched often. So when she reacted. I mean she reacted. She squeeked and pleaded for me to stop, bu I was having none of that. I focused on the arches of her soles and underneath her toes. Suffice to say she got a good solid ten minutes of revenge. After that we shook hands with a truce and joined the party.

I hope you enjoyed these as much as I did remembering them.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back