• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room Presents- Rominas Audition "The Teacher Loves Being Tickled"

The Tickle Room

Verified
romina start by Tickle Room, on Flickr
*QUICK NOTE!!!!!* Romina is available for the NYC customs. Where if enough people custom we can fly her here! If I get enough within the next 2 weeks I can get a Gang tickling with TMTG, Perla, Nelly, and even Jade Indica! I just need you guys to send me money and your dreams! Anyone who customs for Romina will get ALL Romina Content shot while here FREE AND a CUSTOM FOOT FETISH VIDEO ANDDDDD A PHOTO SET WITH 3 IMAGES THEY DIRECT!!!!!!! So pump those customs to me!!!!

GET THE UNCUT VERSION FOR FULL BEHIND THE SCENES

BUT lets get to the tickling! So, Romina is a BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING 24 year old teacher. Now when I met her for a photo shoot I was immediately stunned by her beauty and accent. I LOVE accents ESPECIALLY true Spanish or Italian. Her accent is SUPER sexy. So I told her about the tickling shoot and she laughed and said "I don't know I am REALLY ticklish". See now I hear this ALL the time and people are ticklish but not THAT ticklish. So there is only ONE WAY to test this. Tickle the shit out of Romina!

So I get her set up on a table first but upon just TOUCHING her socked soles she damn near broke everything. So I VERY QUICKLY switch to the stocks. I tie Romina into the stocks and slide next to her AMAZING size 9 feet. She is also part of the sexy Size 9 and above foot club. Now I get her shoes off and tickle her sexy socks to IMMEDIATE protest. She just CANNOT stay still. She FIGHTS more than ANY lee I have EVER had. She laughs and buck becoming one of my FAVORITE lees. I get those socks off and get to her SEXY size 9s BARE. I tickle her feet and she SCREAMS, LAUGHS, AND PROTESTS all at once. Its rare I get horny during a shoot but DAMN this was a turn on! Her laugh and begging are just TOO HOT. Her feet feel amazing as I use my fingers to get most of this tickling done. I get in those toes and soles. Now I find a spot but I dont exploit it to much but I will next time we meet and its the tops of her feet. That is her HYPER ticklish spot. The reason I do not exploit it is because I want her to come back not run away lol.

So next up is my upper body lovers! I get her to strip into her one piece but keep the bottom unbuttoned! HOWEVER, If you buy the UNCUT version you get to see this convo and watch her take it off! Her socks were already bought by my custom fans but now even her panties and shirt are being bid on! But the main point is when I tickle her stomach I get a HARD laugh, same with the ribs.....BUT WHEN I TOUCH HER ARMPITS....The damn stocks MOVED completely people lol. SO Fuck that noise it was time for me to suffer. I lock her hands behind my neck and GO TO TOWN on those pits. I get her AS LONG as I can until my neck gives out lol. Mind you people this is JUST her audition. There will be MORE to come!

Support us and buy the Romina Audition!

Fuck Piracy!

and CUSTOMS AVAILABLE FOR ROMINA!!!!!
Image948.jpgImage941.jpgImage942.jpgImage943.jpgImage947.jpg
<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=4991" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

http://www.fetishtrain.com/video/4991/rominas-audition-the-teacher-loves-being-tickled <---click me if you can't see the video.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/dfy68priwymkkvs/Romina Aud sample.wmv?dl=0 <---or here

Support us and get the UNCUT clip for 15.00 Yep. Just send the money to [email protected] saying "Romina UNCUT" Literally 48 MIN for 15.
Buy any 4 clips through paypal get 2 free

romina end Sample by Tickle Room, on Flickr
CUSTOM AND SESSION GIRLS:
Perla- male/female worship and tickling. Sessions and Customs as well as full nude and sexual
Celeste- male/female worship and tickling. Sessions and Customs
Dipo- male/female worship and tickling. Sessions and Customs as well as full nude and sexual
Adela- male/female worship and tickling. Sessions and Customs
Marylou- male/female worship and tickling. Sessions and Customs
The Most Ticklish Girl- female tickling. Customs ONLY
and many more! just ask
Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Now for some Top clips that are cheap
1- Mayas First Time "Tickling The Basketball Player"
2- Adela The 18 Year Old Exotic Girl "Why Is This a Thing?"
3- Lizettes Audition "Tickling Tiny Wrinkled Soles"
4- Tina is a Bad Girl "Orgasm Punishment for the Religious Girl"
5- Marylou Stocked How Sore Are You
and MANY more

Customs are AVAILABLE GET THEM ASAP
clips4sale.com/76089
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tickleroom/
Models are straight off the street. Want to see a custom clip?
Email me at [email protected]
-Samples at http://www.fetishtrain.com/user/ttr92
Also check out now the Foot Room!
http://clips4sale.com/72585

now that is some great tickling what dream it be to tickle a gergous teacher like romina those feet are so soft smooth not a bleemish on the soles and upper body is great to.

How much is it for a custom?
Also throwing ideas out there: shes a teacher so how about a writing challenge with a feather quil or a pen? Also can't go wrong with soles and honey =)

How much is it for a custom?
Also throwing ideas out there: shes a teacher so how about a writing challenge with a feather quil or a pen? Also can't go wrong with soles and honey =)

Email me good sir. Our rates vary. But you have my attention ^_^

Also anyone who has just ideas that they want me to shoot for free. Don't. I don't wanna hear them. So ya ^_^

God damn man... I'm in love again! She's so down to Earth and gorgeous and so damn ticklish! I love most of your models but now Romina and Esmeralda got me hooked.

Love Romina's voice and smiles and those size 9 soles..wow. Seriously dude, you're a GOD in my book!
Thank you for finding her, hope to see more of her in the future. Like with Esmeralda, Romina is an auto-buy for me.

Email me good sir. Our rates vary. But you have my attention ^_^

Also anyone who has just ideas that they want me to shoot for free. Don't. I don't wanna hear them. So ya ^_^

No problem,for everyone fully trusts you in having your very own mindblowing idea for a future Tickle Room video.

Very nice, imagine what her reactions would be like if she had her toes sucked on.

wow she's definitely a keeper! nice touch starting out with the socks, very sexy! gorgeous girl also!

I am glad everyone is loving the clips! I will be producing a lot this year. I would seriously get in on the Romina Custom action it wont last long.

Romina is Very Pretty with a Hot Body!!!
I Love her Delicious looking size 9 Feet!!!
Her Feet look Long and Slender, her Unpainted Toenail on Yummy Toes are Outstanding!!!

She is Tickling Gold, you should bring her back for more! Maybe so Perla can do some Toe Tasting!!!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

Really wonderfull!!! She just amazing..... How tall is she?

Yeah - would she like to have her toes sucked in a clip too? Imagine what that would be like?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back