• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rain Song (F/F, Foot Worship, Tickling)

CoffeeEmporer

TMF Poster
A story for the season of hearts. A reminder that the storm always passes.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Becky watched the rain fall down in steady, irregular patterns as she strummed odd occasional notes on the nylon strings of her guitar. They would warble quietly under the muted cascade that echoed from outside, as if not wanting to disturb the gray clouds as they played their afternoon long tune. A rain song that echoed quiet melancholy, each drop like the blink of her hazel eyes.

She hadn't written a new song in a while. She wanted to, but stuff and things came along like road closures, washing away her creativity in an ongoing three day storm with a weather man strangely quiet about when the end was. There was simply too much water for any sparks.

A sound from the couch turned her head, where Grace lay nestled under a pile of more than enough blankets.

Her chestnut hair longer than her shoulders scattered like a falling leaves, resting on everything from the couch to her slightly open mouth. Light breaths passed through her pale lips and out her pierced nose, resting comfortably despite the sprawled position her body contorted itself in. Arms above her head, slightly ruffled pajamas, and feet propped up on the armrest did little to fill the space of the couch. Grace, in all her five and a half feet of glory, seemed under the sleepy spell of the rain.

Becky watched silently, parting her raven hair dyed with purple tips to get a better look. It took a few moments before her gaze drifted over to Grace’s equally five and a half feet, which twitched and flexed in the cool air of their apartment. Becky watched as each of the tiny toes scrunched, echoing some dream time action they had seen from their dog make time and time again. Back and forth the little digits squirmed, smooth and soft in motion like velvet draped over your lover. Back and forth, the pale toes atop their pale arches and heels teased Becky’s eyes as they danced in the soft light of the rain clouds.

A crack of a smile played on the guitarist’s lips, and quietly placing her instrument down to the side, she rose from her chair in the corner and knelt in front of those enticing feet.

With one of her calloused fingers she traced the outline of each foot, watching them react to the light sensation eagerly. She paused for a moment, listening to Grace’s airy, unchanging breaths. Another beat passed as Becky admired the sleepy feet, before extending her tongue and running the tip of it along the base of the left heel.

A low murmur filled the space between the two as the sleeping beauty reflexively scrunched her toes. Licking her lips in response, Becky extended her tongue once again, this time dragging it over the area of the right heel. The warm sensation caused something between a coo and a moan to pour from Grace’s lips. An equally warm “Mmmmm” came in response, and leaning forward Becky buried her face into the pair of dainty feet. She savored the sensation of the soft soles brushing her cheeks and toes curling against her forehead. Inhaling deeply, the scent of strawberries filled her nose as the sound of rain hovered softly in the background. She moved her head back and forth in time with the tip taping, rubbing the resting arches gently with each beat.

Becky pulled back and took a deep breath.

Becky then jumped on top of Grace's sprawled form and dug her fingers into her exposed armpits.

The reaction was immediate as her eyes snapped open and a surprised squeal tore through the quiet living room. Giggles soon rose to join in as well as Grace began to thrash underneath her tickler's body. She kicked her legs wildly and banged her fists against the side of the couch as Becky's calloused fingers nimbly scurried over her sensitive hollows. Once the initial shock finally subsided, she was able to interject the occasional plea for mercy or desperate command for her tormentor to stop. Those cries, however, seemed to only drive the musician to mix up the targets for her ticklish assault.

Becky's hands jumped back from Grace's armpits to squeeze her hips, just in time to escape getting her hands caught as the latter brought her arms down finally to protect her second most ticklish spot. The new technique seemed effective enough, for Grace continued to laugh a high-pitched mixture of squeals and giggles. The real reward was in the motion that the tickle attack prompted from its victim, who now rocked back and forth between Becky's own legs. She suppressed a small moan as she gently moved against her girlfriend's bucking. A smile as wide as the sky though spread across her lips as she watched Grace thrash below her.

A few more minutes went by in a similar fashion, until finally Becky relented and allowed her tormented girlfriend a chance to catch her breath. Grace stared up at her tormentor and flashed her a ray of sunshine smile, sitting up and embracing her tightly.

“You're a bad actor hun,” Becky whispered as she returned the hug.

“I know, but I'm a hell of a lay,” Grace whispered back, nipping at her earlobe.

“And a hell of a tease,” Becky replied. Grace giggled and scrunched her toes like she had before.

“You know you love it. You feeling better though?”

“Yeah, I am now.”

“Good. Want to take this back to the bedroom?”

Becky stood up and grabbed Grace's hand, eagerly pulling her up.

As they jumped through the nearby doorway, hand in hand, the sound of rain was absent. It had been lost in an ocean of impassioned, giggling howls. And in between the tumbling of warm bodies and the whisking swish of sheets, clouds finally began to disperse. The sun returned, slowly starting the process of drying a drowned world and igniting fires once again.

Last edited:
More like this please. Or maybe more of this, please. I'd love to see where it goes.

milagros317: Thank you so much!

Whiteunicorn: I actually really enjoyed where this story took me, and I'd be lying if I did admit that I may return to these characters again in time. I'd like to see where they lead me next ^^

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back