• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickling Love Story - Part 2 ADULTS ONLY

loves2TK

TMF Poster
Rachel drew in a huge breath. Her head shot up and her eyes became wide, her mouth in a silent "O"! Then she laughed and the bucking became harder "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...Oh GOD.... IT TICKLES!!...EEEEEHEEEE.." Once again, Rachel was on sensory overload. The satin made the tickling so much more intense, and Mikes fingers were still tickling her bottom, mixing with the sensation of her clit being lightly tickled. Her head was spinning, and through it she thought "...what a wonderful guy!" "Cootchie cootchie coo little Rachel!" Mike teased, as she craned her head down to look past her boobs in an attempt to watch. Suddenly, her hips shuddering, Rachel screamed out the phrase that told Mike she was about to climax. The one she always used when they were kids and their tickling was not so intimate..."HAHAHAHA..OH MY GOD MIKE that tickles so much...HEEEHEEEHEEE...YOU'RE TICLING ME MIKE!!!" and with that, Rachel's back arched as her laughter mixed with moans of intense pleasure as her orgasm engulfed her.

Mike laid next to her, with his hand resting harder against Rachel's womanhood to help her calm down. Their faces next to one another, they kissed, letting their lips barely brush against each other, their tongues darting out to touch. They both giggled like kids. "Have fun little tickle girl"? Asked Mike. "Mmmmmm" Rachel nodded, then with mock seriousness, "But I think we'd better change places mister! I get a turn to tickle you, after all. What's fair is fair buddy!!!"

In short order, Mike had Rachel untied, and found himself in exactly the same position he'd finished her in: Naked, feet tied apart to the bed posts and hands fastened over his head. Rachel didn't forget to wedge several pillows under the small of his back to keep all areas fully "accessible"!

Rachel stood next to the bed, smiling down at Mike who gave her a nervous grin. He never got tired of looking at her voluptuous body, and that, plus the prospect of what was about to happen kept him rock hard!

As a graduate psychology student, she understood the power of suggestion, and how the use of teasing "tickle talk" could heighten the actual sensation. She fully intended to use this knowledge! "Well what do we have here?" Rachel teased. "A little helpless tickly boy, who can't keep me from tickling his brains out??" she teased as she wiggled her fingers in his face. Leaning down next to Mike's ear, Rachel whispered "I am soooo gonna tickle you mister. You will get ticked without mercy, for as long as I want and then maybe I'll make you cum, and there is nothing you can do about it". Mike could only moan softly in anticipation, and pull against the restraints to see how firm they were. "Not going anywhere" her thought, and held on for what was to come..

Positioning herself between Mike's legs, Rachel ran her fingers ever so lightly up and down his sides, making him wriggle and giggle softly. "Tickle, tickle tickle!!! Does that tickle my little tickly boy? I'll bet it does!" But lets just see about these little feet shall we? They were the first place I ever tickled little Mike, and I'll bet they're still a good target! Let's see!" Leaning backwards, Rachel reached her hands back to Mike's restrained feet and began raking her nails lightly over his soles. "Cootchie cootchie cooooooo"! Rachel sang!!! Mike went crazy, "HAHAHAHAHAHHAAA..HEEEEE...C'mon Rach.....HAHAHAHAH...mercy!!!" Despite the tickling, the sight of Rachel's sexy body leaning backward over him, coupled with her expert use of "tickle talk" seemed to make his erection even stiffer!!

Finally Rachel let up. Leaning forward, she picked up her satin nightshirt from where it had fallen next to the bed. Holding it up for Mike to see, she teased "Remember this? Remember how the satin made the tickling I had to put up with so much more intense? Hmmm???" Mike nodded but couldn't help smiling...and trembling just a bit!

"Well let's see how they work on your thighs shall we?" Covering her hands with the smooth fabric, Rachel began soft fast spider tickles just above Mike's knees, and slowly worked her way up his inner thighs tickling as she went, until she reached his balls...then back down again, repeating the up and down tickle journey multiple times, continuously singing "Tickle, tickle, Tick..le!!"

Mike was bucking and pulling uselessly against the resraints holding his legs apart. "EEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA....Rach!!! HEEEHEEEHEEE...THAT SATIN...HAHAHA NO FAIR!!!"

Rachel giggled along with him, but kept up the light spider tickling at the very top of his thighs. "Oh I'm so sorry! Was I not being fair? As I recall it was YOUR evil idea to use my favorite satin nightie buddy boy! Or should I say TICKLE BOY? Maybe it would be more fair if I tickled you here?" With that, Rachel moved her sating coverd fingers up to Mike's vulnerable butt cheeks and began to tickle away. "Who's got a ticklish bot-tom? I think you do" she sang as her fingers tickled away. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...OOOOOBOY.....HAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD.....HEEEHEEE...THAT TICKLES...SO MUCH.....HAHAHA". Mike bucked wildly, his erect penis bouncing furiously in Rachel's face! Mike actually was having he time of his life, but she was making him crazy at the same time! That satin, and Rachel's "tickle talk" made this tickling more intense that he could remember. "Kitchie kitchie koo, my sexy little tickle boy!!" Rachel giggled at him.

After what seemed to Mike like hours, Rachel said "I think my tickle boy needs to have his balls tickled. Would you like your balls tickled? Hmmmm??" Bucking and laughing, all Mike could do was nod.

"Thought so" Rachel said, and moved the fingers from both hands still lightly sheathed in satin, to both sides of his ball sack and started light, but very fast tickling. "Kitche kitchy KOOOOO" Rachel giggled at him, shaking her head at what was now a bucking wild, out of control laughing wreck!! "Oh my GOD RACH....HAHAHAHAHAAAAA...PLEASE...." "Please what? Asked Rachel in mock confusion.
"Please tickle faster??" she said and actually increased the speed of her tickling fingers. "Tickle, tickle tickle tickle"!

Mike was in hysterics, his eyes scrunched firmly shut! He didn't how long he could take this tickling without passing out!! But in fact...he was also loving it "Oh GOD RACH......AAAHAHHAAAAAHAHAHA...

Suddenly, the tickling stopped. Mike's eyes opened, his chest heaving trying to catch his breath. Looking down he saw Rachel , smiling slyly and sitting cross legged between his thighs, holding her satin nightie so that it stretched almost its full length, positioned between Rachel's tummy and the underside of Mike's quivering erection. . As she started moving it slowly back and forth, Rachel giggled, saying "I think my tickle boy has a ticklish penis, doesn't he? And I'll bet this satin nightie lightly sliding all the way back and forth across his penis will be really tickly, don't you think? Hmmm?" Mike was staring wide eyed. All he could manage was a low "oooooooohhhh...."as the satin moved closer to the underside of his cock. "Here comes!" Rachel sang "Tickle, tickle, TIC...KLEEEE!!" As the fabric finally touched his penis and started it's back and forth sliding, barely touching his skin. The tickling sensation was almost overwhelming! "OOOOOO...HEEEHEEEHEEEHEEE...RACHEL....HAHAHA...." as his hips jerked involuntarily. "Does my tickle boy like having his tickly penis tickled? Does he? Does it feel all tickly?" Rachel teased, giggling along with him. After what seemed like a hundred back and forth tickling journeys, Rachel said, "Maybe the other side feels left out?" and moved the nightie to the top side of Mike's erection, and repeated the ticking sliding motion. The left side of his shaft. got the satin tickle slide treatment. Then the right. Then again, underneath his shaft. And all the while, Rachel never stopped her teasing tickle talk!! "Kitchy kitchy cooooo! The satin makes your penis all tickly doesn't it? You'd like me to so this for hours wouldn't you??" All the while, Mike was laughing, almost screaming with the exquisite tickling pleasure she was giving him.

Just when Mike thought it couldn't get any more intense...it did! Rachel stopped the sliding tactic, covered her hands in the satin fabric, and began dancing the fingertips of one hand up and down his now throbbing shaft. Up...and ...down. Mike began bucking his hips, closing and opening his legs as best he could against the restraints, and had given way to silent laughter! His eyes squeezed shut, his mouth was wide open but could only manage a high pitched "eeeeeheeeheee...oh Rach...heeeeheee..." "Does that tickle my little tickle boy? giggled Rachel. "Does it? Won't answer? Then you get the Terrible Two Fingered Penis Tickle Tactic!!! Here it comes!!!"

Without stopping the up and down tickling with her one hand, she took the index and middle finger of the other, covered in satin, and began rapidly tickling the area on underside of Mike's penis, just below the helmet, leaving just the tip exposed "Coochie coochie cooooo" teased Rachel. "I'm going to really give it to you now buddy"!!!

Mike thought he would loose his mind! He'd never experienced such tickling, whether it was Rachel's delicate touch, her tickle talk, the satin or a combination of all of it!! "HAHAHAHAH...RACHEL.....HEEHEEEAAA....CAN'T..AAHHHAAAAHAHAH...TAKE ANYMORE!!!" "Oh I'm so sorry!!" Rachel said. "But don't you love it? You DO love to have your penis tickled don't you? Say you love it!!" she giggled.

Mike gasped out through peels of laughter "HAHAH..YES, YES...AHAHAH..I LOVE..YOU..AAHAH..."

For an instant Rachel's fingers stopped their tickling. Did Mike say what she thought he said? "Talk about it later." Rachel though to herself. "Stay on task missy!!" she thought to herself, and went back to tickling in earnest.

Mike was in tickle heaven and tickle hell simultaneously!! The sensation was delightful, excruciating, sexy, frustrating and irresistible all at one time, wildly arousing!!! Finally Mike almost yelled "OH MY GOD RACH...HAHAHAHAHAH....YOU'RE GONNA HAHAHAHAH MAKE ME....AHAHAH...COOOMMEE...!!! And with that, Mike's orgasm consumed him as he came in multiple big spurts.

Rachel sounded like she was at a sporting event!!! "And we have blast off!!!!!" she said. "Tickle, tickle tickle...woo hooo!!!!"

As Mike calmed down. Rachel laid next to him and whispered "Told ya you'd come for me! Be right back!" She hopped up, got a hand towel from the bathroom and dropped it on Mike's still heaving chest. "Clean up time young man!" she said as she started to untie him. United, Mike sat up, toweled off, and Rachel sat down in front of him cross legged, still nude, taking both his hands and looking into his eyes, said "We need to talk".

"Do we? Mike said, although he had an idea of what was coming. "About what?""

"Remember what you said when I was tickling you?"

Mike asked "You tickled me seems like forever! Could you be more specific?"

Rachel had a "Are you kidding me??" look on her face and she ran her index finger up and down his now semi-erect penis.

Mike jumped! "AAAoooo,,,OK...Now I remember!!"

"Thought so" said Rachel, still looking directly into his eyes. I asked you to tell me you loved it, and you said..." Mike interrupted "I said I loved YOU". Rachel smiled a little and nodded. "Right that was it." She paused just a second before saying "Look, I totally get it that you said that while I was tickling your penis without mercy and you were laughing your head off , so if you said that because you were in some kind of Tickle Delirium, I'm OK with that. But I need to know...was that where it came from?"

Mike glanced down, before he looked at her and said "First off, you didn't have me in 'Tickle Delirium'. You had me in "Tickle Paradise"." Rachel smiled but wasn't letting him off the hook.

"I guess in a way that did have something to do with it." Rachel's heart started to sink, when Mike said "But not the way you think. I said it because I know its true. You tickled the truth out of me Rach. You're my best friend, the first one I want to cry to when things go bad, and the first one I want to tell when I hit a home run. When I know I'm going to see you that night, I am happy all day. I'm happiest when I'm with you and can't imagine life without you. I've really understood that since that day we saw each other at the student center after you first registered and I felt my heart go through the ceiling. I just never said anything since I thought it might make things between us get...weird."

Mike didn't know exactly what to expect Rachel's reaction to be, but he didn't expect what it was. She leaned forward onto her knees, put her face right in front of his with her arms on his shoulders and said "You are such an IDIOT!!! I've been in love with you since I was like 14!!! Did you just miss that??? Ever wonder why I was at every wresting match in high school, even the away ones? Think I just suddenly developed an interest in seeing clown in tights roll around on the floor??? I wanted to be near YOU dummy! I hated it when you ever went out with anyone. Remember Michelle Dowd?"

Mike frowned a little. "Yeah I do. Went out with her a couple of months and took her to the senior prom. Her dad bought her that hot new Trans Am that never ran...right." Rachel said "A half pound of sugar in the gas line really screws up an engine's performance." Mike started to say something and she held up her hands. "I know. Not proud of it. Not my finest hour, but I was making a point." She shook her head at him in continued disbelief. "Do you know that during a tickle fight when we were like 18, your finger accidentally brushed against my left boob. I was still fantasizing about that at my college graduation!!" Rachel was silent for a second, looking down and said "I never said anything, because I was younger than you, a little fat, and didn't want to scare you off, so we couldn't be together at all."

Mike raised her chin, and said "Well we're together now right? I love you Rach."

"God, I love you too Michael." With that, they kissed deeply, then started to brush their lips lightly against each other, their tongues darting out now and then to each other. As one, they moved to their knees facing each other, still kissing, running their hands over one another's naked bodies. Soon they were each lighting tickling each other's bottoms, giggling and kissing. Mike was aroused again, his shaft rubbing against Rachel's tummy, the nipples on Rachel's full breasts hard as rocks.

Mike leaned back and said "know what else?" Rachel shook her head. "Its a cold damp Saturday. That means we can stay here and tickle each other...all...day...LONG!" On cue, they both collapsed into a happy frenzy of uninhibited naked full body tickling fun, playful tickle talk and furtive soft kisses. And in the back of their heads was the realization that the future looked WOBERFUL!

THE END

Good story! Satin is killer on genitals. Try the satin on the shaft and a mouth over the head, you won't last long.
Also a good note at the end to speak up because no one can read minds...

Hello, .... owww part 2 is f/m
its nice built in story ... even i'm more into f/f
but the build story on the part 2 is amazingly gorgeous.
just think this one this f/f or m/f, it would be terrific

the ending is great tho ... the reader feels more pleasing at the end.
for future story, maybe the main character should have main weakness such as arch or heels on her feet, ... so the climax should start from there

overall story part 1 and 2 .... amazing.

i could say this one is perfect IF its not split into 2 parts. i like both, but its far better if you merge the part 1 and 2 together :)
but for the content ,,, delicious and perfect

What a great story. Thank you so much for sharing! I loved the happy ending <3 :) *clapping*

Very sweet tickle love story with a happy ever after. I loved the sexy tickles and his passionate love confession/admission great job!

Very sweet, thanks for sharing this story with me :) I thought the ending was so adorable with their discussion about Mike saying "I love you", and Rachel admitting she had been in love w him a long time. Great pair of stories!

Hot second part and sweet ending! Enjoyed this story a lot.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back