• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling spa - Indonesia - FF/F

The receptionist said that the theory behind it is that endorphins are released and laughter destresses. The reporter the comments something like "A spa where you get tickled? Why not?"
With the stainless steel wands, she says "I'm already feeling a ticklish sensation that is beyond the ordinary."
With the camera on her face: "It's bordering on creepy [as in the sensation of insect, not the bad connotation], and this constant tickling is bringing me to the point of crying."
"Then I get tickled by some furry like devices."
The word "ampun" she says repeatedly is "mercy".
"Now I'm getting tickled with hands. The people doing it have to be therapists who are...oh wow, it tickles. This manual method is really ticklish."
"If you have problems laughing, over here, you'll be bursting with laughter for 10 minutes as they tickle you."
The only other bit is in studio where the anchor said that this was not an option for her but the reporter was very interested. The reporter replied that she was very interested because laughter is healthy. Her explanation after that was over my head since she spoke quickly. The anchor said that tickling is almost like pain for her and wasn't pleasurable.
That's all I could glean from that.

In "reccomended clips" is f/f ticklish massage, also Indonesian. A cute reporter is undergoing a therapy including massage. At 3:35 she starts laughing as the stomach massage definitely tickles her. You see her laughing face and even, for a brief moment, hear her hysterical laughter, although muffled by the music. Then she talks about expierience, and I guess, uses the word "tickling" because according to the Google Translator in Indonesian it's "menggelitik" and I think I hear that word in her explanations (anybody can confirm?).
youtube.com/watch?v=FuoKoXH-GaI

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back