• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

APHRODITE JONES ISSUE #1 -ON SALE NOW!

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
APHRODITE JONES IS HERE!!!

Perm your hair and break out the bell bottoms, our first far-out issue is available NOW! 14 sweat soaked, teary-eyed pages of the most tortuously ticklish bad ass chick this side of the 60s!

Underarm, tummy, belly button, big boobs, ribs, feet- the poor girl gets it all -and there's nothing she can do to stop it! Written by myself, with art by the uber-talented Inusen, lettering by COAX, and our super sexy cover by none other than C.A.B!

Hit the link above or click RIGHT HERE to be one of the first to get your copy of APHRODITE JONES!

+14 Pages, plus cover!
+Only $10 US!
+M/f tickling!
+Nonconsenual, sadistic tickle torture!
+Adults Only!

AJ_No1_COVER.png T-Mantis-Comics_LOGO_MED.png PREV.jpg

Attachments

• aj_issue1_pg_04.png
    aj_issue1_pg_04.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 756
  • aj_issue1_pg_07.png
    aj_issue1_pg_07.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 802
Last edited:
This looks awesome, bro.

I'll have to pick up my copy this weekend, and write a real review!

B

Aphrodite Jones explodes onto the scene in this ultra-sexy, delightfully ticklish comic debut!

Outstanding! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm very much looking forward to the next issue!

Jim
MTJpub.com

This looks awesome, bro.

I'll have to pick up my copy this weekend, and write a real review!

B

Thanks Bandito! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on our sadistically sexy first issue!

Great cover art and sample pages! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Thanks milagros! C.A.B and Inusen both did incredible work!

Awww, no one tickles Foxy Cleopatra

Surely not... but everyone tickles APHRODITE JONES! :D

I've just ordered the PDF comic but it won't open. Can you help?

Check your PM's Marvin, we'll get this sorted!

Aphrodite Jones explodes onto the scene in this ultra-sexy, delightfully ticklish comic debut!

Outstanding! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm very much looking forward to the next issue!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Thank you my friend! High praise indeed!

I've been a fan of the Mantis for years. He is hands down the most generous and prolific writer in the fiction forum but as far as I am aware this is his first foray into writing a comic book script.

Not that you'd know it by reading Aphrodite Jones #1.

Aphrodite is a great tribute to characters like Foxy Brown and Cleopatra Jones (and if you're a Marvel comics fan, Misty Knight). This first episode of her adventures tells you everything you need to know about her character - she's sexy, feisty, tough and TICKLISH ALL OVER. Whether you're an upper-body fan or a foot-fan, Mantis and Inusen have got you covered here.

Mantis is one of the more voluble writers on the forum so I wondered how he'd deal with the more word-restrictive world of comics but I needn't have had any worries there. He delivers a fun, sexy story that leaves this reader wanting MOAR. Inusen's art is new to me but I'd describe the style as sexy-Disney. Strong, confident lines, nice facial expressions, solid colours.

Mantis bills his comics as 'the sexiest and most sadistic comics on the planet'. On this evidence, he is not making an idle boast.

BRAVO! :D

I'm back!

Bottom line: I thought AJ #1 was really fun. I like the artist's very very Disney art style. It comes across as very polished and sweet. I like all the upper body tickles (I'm often an upper body guy) and dig that approach. I like the very cute, playful, and silly tone of the comic. It was like watching a Hanna Barbera cartoon with some tickling in it. XD

And obviously ticklish detectives are AWESOME! It's one of my all time favorite themes.

I look forward to the second installment of this new offering to our little community!

Yay, AJ,

B

I've been a fan of the Mantis for years. He is hands down the most generous and prolific writer in the fiction forum but as far as I am aware this is his first foray into writing a comic book script.

Not that you'd know it by reading Aphrodite Jones #1.

Aphrodite is a great tribute to characters like Foxy Brown and Cleopatra Jones (and if you're a Marvel comics fan, Misty Knight). This first episode of her adventures tells you everything you need to know about her character - she's sexy, feisty, tough and TICKLISH ALL OVER. Whether you're an upper-body fan or a foot-fan, Mantis and Inusen have got you covered here.

Mantis is one of the more voluble writers on the forum so I wondered how he'd deal with the more word-restrictive world of comics but I needn't have had any worries there. He delivers a fun, sexy story that leaves this reader wanting MOAR. Inusen's art is new to me but I'd describe the style as sexy-Disney. Strong, confident lines, nice facial expressions, solid colours.

Mantis bills his comics as 'the sexiest and most sadistic comics on the planet'. On this evidence, he is not making an idle boast.

BRAVO! :D

Thank you for the thoughtful review my friend! I'm delighted you enjoyed the first issue of APHRODITE JONES! :D

Cover looking interesting.

Thanks PQ! C.A.B did an amazing job on the cover, and things get even more interesting beyond...

I enjoyed this quite a bit. Look forward to seeing future issues.

Oh I'm sure you'll be thrilled as we move forward -especially once we get to the laughing gas scene!

I'm back!

Bottom line: I thought AJ #1 was really fun. I like the artist's very very Disney art style. It comes across as very polished and sweet. I like all the upper body tickles (I'm often an upper body guy) and dig that approach. I like the very cute, playful, and silly tone of the comic. It was like watching a Hanna Barbera cartoon with some tickling in it. XD

And obviously ticklish detectives are AWESOME! It's one of my all time favorite themes.

I look forward to the second installment of this new offering to our little community!

Yay, AJ,

B

Thanks for the kind review 'Dito! :D I'm really pleased you enjoyed our first issue! Inusen's style certainly lends itself toward the innocent -making it all the more delightful when the devilish tickle torture begins!

Apologies for the bumpin' double post, but I think you'll appreciate it! I posted this dead sexy preview page over on DA, and didn't want all my friends on the TMF to miss out!

PREV.jpg

Bought it. Nicely done! Great to see a healthy mix of upperbody and foot action!

The interior artwork on this is phenomenal. Nice work finding him and kudos to him for a job well done.

Thanks Oblesklk! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Inusen. I definitely got lucky snapping him up!

Bought it. Nicely done! Great to see a healthy mix of upperbody and foot action!

I appreciate the support Wolf, and am thrilled you enjoyed our first issue! We certainly tried to get a good variety of tickling in -of course there's always more to explore! :devil:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back