• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TRACY THE TOUGH, TICKLISH MILITARY VET (Preview)

BondageObsessed

TMF Poster
I met Tracy a few years ago during a 'Tough Mudder' event. She is the definition of an Alpha Female; confident, attractive, fit, tough and always in charge. Tracy is a military vet who served Afghanistan and is now a personal trainer who runs a fitness bootcamp . She does crossfit events, marathons & triathlons in her free time.

I've been trying to get Tracy to let me tickle her for as long as I've known her and she has always given me a definite "NO". She has told me that she isn't ticklish at all so it would be a waste of time. But, there is something about getting the chance to tickle torture such a confident, tough woman that I just couldn't give up on.

A few months ago Tracy and I were training together. Tracy is the type of person who loves challenges and being challenged. We usually have a mini-competition within our training sessions, the loser buying our post workout meal. But this time I decided to raise the stakes; If she won, I would buy our meals for an entire year! If she lost, she had to do a tickling video for me!

Initially, Tracy wasn't having any of the bet. But after some taunting about how she was afraid she was going to lose, she accepted the challenge! Needless to say, I won the challenge! Tracy wasn't happy but never would welch on a bet. We shot this challenge right after Tracy was done with a day of bootcamp classes, her feet had been in socks and sneakers all day long and were sweaty and sensitive, as you'll see

So, here it is. The very tough Tracy's tickling challenge. You can see her confidence during out pre-tickling conversation. She tells me that she isn't ticklish.. But, we quickly find out that wasn't the case at all! She tries so hard to not laugh but that only ends up with her bursting out into fits of laughter. It turns out she has very ticklish feet, her right foot is especially ticklish which is a surprise to her.

This is a woman who is always in control and in charge bound, tickled and reduced to a laughing mess!

Clip available in my store: http://clips4sale.com/101913

<embed width="452" height="361" quality="high" wmode="transparent" name="main" id="main" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" src="http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/player.swf?f=http://www.fetishtrain.com/media/player/config_embed.php?vkey=5005" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" />

Preview clip direct download: https://www.sendspace.com/file/gxl7oc

This is so hot- how old is she? Hope she does more videos for you in the future :) Her soles are yummy as yum yum yum :p

Tracy is Very Pretty with a Nice Bod!!!
Her Feet are Amazing, I Love how Animated her Toes are!!!
She has Long, Slender Feet and Toes. What is her Shoe Size???

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Tracy is 29 & wears a size 8.5 - 9.

I'm hoping to get her back for another video, we'll see.

She is hot!! Her feet are SEXY!! FAlls in that perfect range for me. Big, long and lean and ticklish and Tracy being an alpha woman is my kinda woman. Would love to see more of her! :thumbsup:

On a side note, I actually went to a cpt school and many of the females are ex veterans, I assume because the school gives discounts and helps them out, plus they love fitness and majority of these women are straight up alphas!!

You should see about introducing Tracy to Barefoot Training Certification. YES... that actually is a real thing!!! Again great clip and can't wait to see more of Tracy!!! Love those ticklish, alpha, fitness woman with sexy feet!! :D

Great clip. May be one of the best models ive ever seen! Nice facial expressions and pretty feet!

Yes, she is awesome!! I love tough girls like her who are very ticklish!! Great job..

This clip was so fun to watch every second is worth it! Clips like this are the best. Last night I watched the new Jack Reacher movie and the female lead was a high ranking service member. Whenever I saw her all I could think of was getting this clip. After I watched the movie, the clip was finally downloaded. Its obvious Tracy is use to authority, and she fit, lean, and muscular! All that running and working out can sometimes have the exact opposite effect on feet, in fact mine are more sensitive the more I run. The entire clip is amazing, from beginning to end. Just watching her shoes taken off, quick sock tickle, then her feet and toes are tickled while she tries to resist but can't because this tough lady is very ticklish on her feet! I'd also like to thank her for her service!

Bought this clip yesterday and absolutely loved it!!!Tracy is a natural foot model. Her wiggling her toes, moving her feet around and trying desperately to block your hands is hot and she is definitely eye candy for the camera. Her smiles, quick poses, toughness, trying desperately to show off her strength and trying not to laugh with her breathing and focusing on a spot are just awesome. GREAT CLIP and I can not wait to see her again if she does another clip! :thumbsup:

I def will be looking at buying her foot posing clip also. Tracy's feet are just gorgeous! Super Sexy and perfect to me. You lucky guy to be able to see them up close and tickle em.

Wow. Your description of her and the situation was incredibly enticing, and then to see how gorgeous she is and her feet are...wow. Breaking "tough" or stoic lees is definitely unbelievably sexy.

My tickling fiction mind is already kicking into high gear.

I've never paid for a tickling clip in my life but this may need to be the first :)

Very nice clip. Tracy is a pretty gal with very nice feet. I love her facial reactions and her laughter, and the way she wiggles her toes in rapid fire as her feet are being tickled is hot. Since she was initially trying to boast that her feet aren't ticklish, after it became clear that they are, you should have sort of teased her as you were tickling them, playfully asking "Whose got ticklish feet? Whose got ticklish feet?" Until she finally said through her laughter "I do."

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that this is probably unfortunately the first and last time she'll do it, but I hope she comes back and does it again. Even if it's just at least modeling her soles.

This is one of the best clips I have seen in a long time!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back