• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick tickle moment

SharonP

TMF Regular
I was out this past Friday night having dinner with my married friend Raquel.* (She's Russian and looks it, with heavy features that apparently require large amounts of makeup and jewelry and gaudy outfits.) She is a bit of a flake-- her father is a 'psychic' and her mother is a magician's apprentice (to a guy who tours the Florida snowbird circuit and shuffleboard cruises), so oddity runs in the family.

Apropos of nothing, she starts telling me about this friend in Oregon that she has who trades underarm pictures with her. Apparently that's a thing among some people. She looked at mine and so I looked at hers, and then I told her to raise her hand and I poked her. She giggled and said "I'm ticklish."

We traded some giggles, and the conversation then went to talking about vegetarian restaurants around the world.

* She pronounces it in an odd way, so it's like Rach rhyming with Mach 1... Rohkchel... I can't explain it. I just go with Raquel.

She sounds like a very interesting person to know. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Are you planning to further discuss tickling with this woman?

Hmm sounds like some fun. Too bad she didn't go for revenge!

A week later, she did. She visited me and talked me into rotating back massages with her. This meant quite a few pokes of underarms, ribs and backs for both of us.

She sounds like a very interesting person to know. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Yes. I used to know a girl with a foot fetish named Jenny. (No really, in real real life, like 20 years ago.) And so I understand how many of the people here into foot-tickling can connect with that. But this was the first time I've ever met someone with an underarm fetish. It's a very different experience. But I see that if I had met her instead of Jenny all those years ago I'd have ended up a pure pit-tickler.

Cute story! Sounds like it was pretty memorable

More for her, apparently. I forgot all about it until I read this today, but she brought it up a few days ago.

Are you planning to further discuss tickling with this woman?

No. We've discussed all we need to. She may cater and indulge some upper-body tickling as she's okay with breasts and underarms, but she would be beyond mystified that a site like this exists. She views me as affectionate and playful in 'a bratty and childish way,' and accepts me, but has absolutely no interest of her own in tickling whatsoever.

A week later, she did. She visited me and talked me into rotating back massages with her. This meant quite a few pokes of underarms, ribs and backs for both of us.

Yes. I used to know a girl with a foot fetish named Jenny. (No really, in real real life, like 20 years ago.) And so I understand how many of the people here into foot-tickling can connect with that. But this was the first time I've ever met someone with an underarm fetish. It's a very different experience. But I see that if I had met her instead of Jenny all those years ago I'd have ended up a pure pit-tickler.

More for her, apparently. I forgot all about it until I read this today, but she brought it up a few days ago.

No. We've discussed all we need to. She may cater and indulge some upper-body tickling as she's okay with breasts and underarms, but she would be beyond mystified that a site like this exists. She views me as affectionate and playful in 'a bratty and childish way,' and accepts me, but has absolutely no interest of her own in tickling whatsoever.

^I think that you two could build a nice relationship.^

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back