• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

FIRST SESSION EVER TOMORROW AND I NEED HELP!!

Lockdown666

Hey guys, was unsure of where to post this so I just decided to stick it here.

So anyway, as an avid tickle fetishist I have always wanted to tie a girl up and tickle her and my amazing girlfriend has agreed to let me do it to her tomorrow for valentine's day (I live in Australia, it's Monday here). I am beyond excited as this will be the first time I've had a proper tickle session and I want to make it a good one so I want to ask for suggestions/tips.

She is a short girl and a bit of a big girl too, not obese but bigger than average and she can be interesting to tickle, digging in doesn't do much she has to be tickled lightly, she has a very sweet giggly laugh when you tickle her upperbody, but her feet are worse and make her laugh more. My plan is to tie her arms together above her head on my bed then her legs apart with one ankle to each corner of the bed so she's in a reverse Y shape, you can probably guess why.

I'm not sure if I want to use any tools so I think I'll mainly tickle with my hands and my mouth, just wonder if you guys have any improvements or suggestions? About positioning, restraints or anything, tell me I'm wrong and stupid if you like.

Thanks for reading till the end and after its done I'll post a recount in the true stories section when I get a chance to type it.

Sounds like you are very excited, and maybe over thinking things a little bit. First of all , tie her securely but make sure she is comfortable, warm and relaxed. Don't forget you are trying to have fun. You can always ease your way in this session, and look forward to practicing more and refining your techniques.

You can always introduce tools later, and this can be fun, and keep it fresh. I think things like candles, insence, music can make it exra erotic. Also, since you guys are romantically involved, a little sucking snd and teasing could add alot, even to the point of combining some orgasm tease and denial for her.

Relax and have fun... and make it fun for her as well. Don't go on forever, and it can be very easy to get carried away when you are new at it... so i would advise againt tickling her until she's crying during your first session, etc. If she is introduced to it correctly, you will able to do this regularly, so keep that in mind.
Have fun and report back to us...

Sounds like you are very excited, and maybe over thinking things a little bit. First of all , tie her securely but make sure she is comfortable, warm and relaxed. Don't forget you are trying to have fun. You can always ease your way in this session, and look forward to practicing more and refining your techniques.

You can always introduce tools later, and this can be fun, and keep it fresh. I think things like candles, insence, music can make it exra erotic. Also, since you guys are romantically involved, a little sucking snd and teasing could add alot, even to the point of combining some orgasm tease and denial for her.

Relax and have fun... and make it fun for her as well. Don't go on forever, and it can be very easy to get carried away when you are new at it... so i would advise againt tickling her until she's crying during your first session, etc. If she is introduced to it correctly, you will able to do this regularly, so keep that in mind.
Have fun and report back to us...

Yeah I know I'm over thinking it, it's hard not to haha. She's an amazing girl who is always happy to oblige my wants, I've tickled her while we're "having some private time" and some light teasing once or twice when she was tied but never fully restrained so I think I'm just nervous. Thanks for the advice, I'll try not to get too carried away

What the others have said is true! Make sure SHE has fun! Even if you don't get to try or do everything you want this first time, if you make sure she is happy when it's over, you'll have more times to try more! My ex wife was a total "vanilla" when we met. The first time I tied her and tickled her, I paid close attention to how she was reacting and her mood. As long as she was lighthearted about it, I kept going, but as soon as she showed she was growing tired of it, I stopped. I then made love to her without even untying her! The very next time she was over and we were headed to my bedroom, guess what she asked me to do?!?! :p If you want to do this on a regular basis, then it's ALL ABOUT HER!!!

What the others have said is true! Make sure SHE has fun! Even if you don't get to try or do everything you want this first time, if you make sure she is happy when it's over, you'll have more times to try more! My ex wife was a total "vanilla" when we met. The first time I tied her and tickled her, I paid close attention to how she was reacting and her mood. As long as she was lighthearted about it, I kept going, but as soon as she showed she was growing tired of it, I stopped. I then made love to her without even untying her! The very next time she was over and we were headed to my bedroom, guess what she asked me to do?!?! :p If you want to do this on a regular basis, then it's ALL ABOUT HER!!!

I will pay close attention, thankyou very much. I wish I could stop getting in my own head about this haha

This. Exactly this.

I've had a few girlfriends since really discovering my fetish, and every. single. one. ended up being into it as well after trying it. To the point where they would ask to be tied up and tickled. They got off on me really enjoying it and seeing me have a ton of fun, as well as it being a ton of fun for them.

My advice - don't tickle her too long or too ruthlessly, and make sure to give her a release or make love to her after. Massage her a little bit in between and get her warmed up. Not only will it make her more ticklish and sensitive, but she'll be ready when you are done with the tickling.

This. Exactly this.

I've had a few girlfriends since really discovering my fetish, and every. single. one. ended up being into it as well after trying it. To the point where they would ask to be tied up and tickled. They got off on me really enjoying it and seeing me have a ton of fun, as well as it being a ton of fun for them.

My advice - don't tickle her too long or too ruthlessly, and make sure to give her a release or make love to her after. Massage her a little bit in between and get her warmed up. Not only will it make her more ticklish and sensitive, but she'll be ready when you are done with the tickling.

Sounds good to me, I definitely plan on government her multiple releases, and maybe one or two for me too haha.

Thankyou very much to everyone jumping in with advice, it is very much appreciated

I totally agree with what others have said about making sure she enjoys it and isn't suffering. One additional thing, I'd recommend having sex before you tie her up. Without being too graphic, sometimes you can get a little too excited during the bondage tickling and the sex after can be, shall we say not your finest performance. I'm sure you'll want to make love to her again after the session as well.

I wish I could stop getting in my own head about this haha

^^If you've already pleasured her and had a little release yourself, it will go a long way to alleviate this.

I totally agree with what others have said about making sure she enjoys it and isn't suffering. One additional thing, I'd recommend having sex before you tie her up. Without being too graphic, sometimes you can get a little too excited during the bondage tickling and the sex after can be, shall we say not your finest performance. I'm sure you'll want to make love to her again after the session as well.

^^If you've already pleasured her and had a little release yourself, it will go a long way to alleviate this.

I get that in theory but, without wanting to brag toof much, our sex often leaves us both pretty exhausted and I can see myself not even wanting to after lol. I'm not worried about the se quality, I have faith in myself.

I like the earlier suggestion or foreplay and teasing to increase sensitivity and excitement, I'll definitely do that.

I get that in theory but, without wanting to brag toof much, our sex often leaves us both pretty exhausted and I can see myself not even wanting to after lol. I'm not worried about the se quality, I have faith in myself.

I like the earlier suggestion or foreplay and teasing to increase sensitivity and excitement, I'll definitely do that.

I wasn't questioning your prowess, Lockdown. Actually quite the opposite. Just sometimes a man's excitement can get the better of him. But if you aren't worried about it, go get her! Looking forward to reading the recount. :)

I wasn't questioning your prowess, Lockdown. Actually quite the opposite. Just sometimes a man's excitement can get the better of him. But if you aren't worried about it, go get her! Looking forward to reading the recount. :)

All good man, I get it and I do appreciate the input, I'll try not to be too gross in the recounting haha

All the best, you lucky dawg you! And, please, SHARE your exploits with us all, so we can live vicariously through your deeds! XD

And as for the tickling, yes, I'd definitely play close attention to how she's responding, as you only want to whet her appetite, not overwhelm her and scare her off. Hey, depending on your own interests, you might even make her interested in getting you, if you play your cards right. ;)

Let us know and, All the best! :D

If she likes it light, you can add a feather to your hands and to mouth. Have a great time. Hope both of you enjoy yourselves.

So, was it successful? Did she enjoy it? Was it what you were hoping for?

Sorry for the wait guys, work has been crazy and I have just moved house so I haven't thought to write it down yet. I did it and it was amazing, thankyou everyone who gave me advice and I will post a recount in the true stories section most likely tonight. Lots of tickling that turned to sex that turned back into tickling :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back